Helen Gives In - Cover

Helen Gives In

by MaryS

Copyright© 2024 by MaryS

Fantasy Sex Story: Helen is worn down by her son's constant advances.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

Ever since Robbie turned fourteen and started puberty, he had become quite moody and disagreeable. His mother, Helen, tried to discipline him, but she was a pushover. She asked her husband, Barney, for help. Barney sat Robbie down in his study and told him to find a girl. With the onset of puberty, Barney told him, things would go better for him, his mood would change for the better and he would become more focused if he had a girlfriend.

“Teenage boys,” he said, “needed to let off steam and having a girlfriend helps them do that.”

Robbie nodded.

“Now, I’m very busy with work. Just find a nice girlfriend and everything will be alright.”

Robbie didn’t say anything as he left his father’s study. Barney had already forgotten about his son as he turned his attention to the architect drawings on his desk. Their church was going to add a building to be used for Sunday school.

The next day after school, Robbie snuck up on his mother while she worked at the kitchen sink. He rubbed himself against her round backside.

“Stop that! You can’t touch me like that, Robbie,” Helen said as she turned and pushed him away.

“I can’t help it, mom.” Robbie’s eyes roamed over his mother’s curves, her breasts, which were tucked away in her green house dress.

“Well, I’m your mother and that’s not nice.”

“Dad told me I had to find a pretty girl and make her mine.”

“Then find a girl at school or even church would be better and leave me alone.”

“You don’t get it, mom.” Robbie looked into his mother’s blue eyes. “You’re the pretty girl I want.” Robbie paused and blushed. “The girl I’ve always wanted.”

“What?” Helen’s cheeks blushed a deep red.

“You’re the only one I’ve ever wanted.” Robbie stepped towards his mother and pressed himself against her.

“Wait, stop, Robbie.” Helen was pinned against the counter. She pushed weakly against his shoulders with her hands. “That can never happen, I’m your mother.” But she didn’t say it with authority.

“Be my girl, please mother?” Robby placed his hands around her waist and drew her into an embrace. He titled his head up and stole an awkward kiss from his mother. Pretty soon, they were making out in the kitchen like a couple of love struck teenagers.

‘How can this be happening?’ Helen chided herself. But she kept on kissing her son. She let him explore her mouth with his tongue. Even though she was a pushover, deep down she knew the real reason.

Robbie moved his hands to her shoulders and gently pushed her down to her knees, she let him. Robbie was still kissing his mother, his left hand on her shoulder and his right unbuckling his belt. Helen still kissed her son back as he undid the snap of his jeans, pulled the zipper down and then pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees.

Robbie broke this kiss and stood up straight. He looked down at his mother. Helen looked at her son’s cock.

“Jesus,” she said as she looked at it. It was hard.

“I’ve been thinking of you all day mom,” Robbie said. “In fact, I think about you all the time.”

“My god, your cock, I mean, it’s ten inches at least.”

“11, I measured it a month ago.”

“It, it’s longer and, damn, meatier than your father’s.”

Robbie puffed out his chest and smiled. “Really?”

Helen nodded still staring at her son’s cock. Motherhood was full of unexpected circumstances and messy situations, but nothing had prepared her for the moment she extended her tongue to lick the head of her son’s cock.

Helen stopped and looked up at her son. “Your father has never liked me to do this to him. Says it’s nasty and that Jesus would disapprove.” She hesitated slightly. “Do you want me to?”

“Oh, my god, fucking yes Mom, please,” Robbie smiled as he looked down at his mother.

Helen bobbed her head up and down on his cock, her right hand gently stroking his balls and left hand pressed into his left butt cheek. She was amazed that she could deep throat him without the gag reflex. Robbie moaned each time she pressed her nose into sparse pubic hair.

After a minute, she let his cock fall out of her mouth with an audible pop. She looked at up at her son.

“Your father never liked blowjobs, but when I was growing up I like giving blowjobs. My teachers, the church elders, most of the football teams in high school. I’d even let them squirt their cum in my mouth.”

“You little whore,” Robby smiled down at her.

“Not a whore, I did it for free,” Helen blushed. “I didn’t want to be known as a whore. Do you want to do that? Squirt your cum in my mouth?”

“Yes,” hissed Robbie. He put his hands on the back of her head and pulled her mouth back onto his cock.

Helen lovingly took her son’s cock into her mouth, slurping and bouncing her head back and forth. She could feel him building up his release.

“Fuck, mom, it’s,” Robbie closed his eyes and jerked his hips, letting loose a flood of cum into his mother’s mouth.

Helen gulped, did her best to swallow the warm, salty cum. When Robbie was done, she pulled her head back and smiled up at him. His cum was still on her lips and teeth.

“There now, all better, sweetie?”

“God damn, that was fucking awesome, mom!” Robbie smiled.

As Helen stood up, she pulled up his underwear and pants. She carefully tucked his cock away, then patted his crotch.

“Thanks, mom,” Robbie said as he turned and walked out of the kitchen.

Helen stayed in the kitchen. That was the first time in a very long time she had seen a cock, years in fact. She and Barney hadn’t had sex in like forever. It was like his job was his mistress and he had no time for her. But still, sex with her son?


Helen thought that helping Robbie that one time with her mouth would be enough to satisfy him. Instead, he talked about going steady with her whenever his dad wasn’t around. That was preposterous she thought. He asked her for another blowjob in the kitchen but she declined. He asked for a goodnight kiss every night, but she demurred. Eventually, she showed him how to French kiss one afternoon when he came home from school. She allowed him to explore her mouth with his tongue as they made out for fifteen minutes, their tongues entwined and their bodies pressing against one another.

Two days later, Helen and Robbie drove home after a shopping run to the big box store.

“I can’t stand it, Mom. I need a God damn blowjob.” Robbie looked over at her from the passenger seat with pained eyes.

“Robbie, please.”

“I do Mom. I’m desperate and my cock aches.”

Helen thought for a moment. “You really want a blowjob, right now?” She looked at him. Her poor boy looked upset.

Robbie nodded.

“Fine, but we’ll have to be quick.” Helen looked at the GPS and decided to pick a sided street. “Your father is home working the drawings for the church, so let’s go here.” she said as she turned on a side street and pulled to curb. She looked in the rear view mirror and the side mirrors. It looked to be a quiet street.

Satisfied no one would see them, she leaned over and unzipped Robbie’s pants. She looked at Robbie, he had a large grin. He wasn’t wearing underwear.

Helen pulled his cock from his pants. She leaned over and took him in her mouth. Five minutes later when he came, she gulped it all down.

“Thanks Mom. I was really hoping you’d that again.”

Helen used her index finger to scoop up the errant cum on her lips and chin.

“As long as it’s just a blowjob,” she replied licking her finger clean.

After that day, the blowjob floodgates opened. Helen went down on her son again and again, swallowing load after load. Before school and after school, she got down on her knees in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, got on Robbie’s bed between his legs, the garage, the den, even in Barney’s home office, and most importantly, on the marital bed. Helen got a perverse pleasure sucking Robbie off on their marital bed, blowjobs were something Barney didn’t care for.

But that wasn’t enough for Robbie. One day, in the kitchen, while Helen was lovingly slobbering on her son’s cock, Robbie pulled her to her feet and turned her around.

“I need more than just your mouth, Mom.”

He turned her around and lifted her one piece dress to her waist. He pulled down her thong.

“No, stop, Robbie, not this,” Helen said. She said the ‘no’ word but still she stepped out of her thong.

Robbie gently pushed her shoulders down towards the counter. Helen put her hands on the edge of the counter. “You can’t do this, it’s not right.”

“Dad told me to find a girl and make her mine.” Robbie said as he moved behind her. He used his right foot to tap several times at the inside of his mother’s right foot. “Spread just a little,” he whispered in her left ear.

Helen moved her right leg over a little bit.

“You’re my girl, Mom. You’re the one I want to make mine.”

“Robbie, please. Your father doesn’t know what he’s talking about.” She felt his cock sliding up and down her ass crack.

“Yes, I know, he can be such an asshole sometimes, but in this case, I think he is right.”

“Oh my, you’re really going to,” Helen didn’t finish as Robbie tried to poke her from behind.

“Yes mom, I really want too.”

“Shit, go lower, honey, a little lower,” she gasped as she felt her son’s cock slide between her ass cheeks.

“Thanks, Mom,” Robbie whispered as he lowered his cock and slid it into his mother’s cunt.

“Fuck!” Robbie gasped as he put his hands on her hips and got into a good rhythm. Helen pushed back against her son’s cock, matching is pulling and pushing.

The sounds of his mother’s mewing, grunting, and “Fuck” and “Oh-my-gods” drove Robbie wild with lust. He pushed his cock as far as he could into her cunt and pulled out just enough to keep the head in.

After five minutes or so, Helen looked over her shoulder. She could tell he was getting close. “Not inside me, honey.”

“Okay,” Robbie gasped. “Oh, shit, here it comes, Mom.” He pulled his cock from his mother’s cunt and squirted his load over her ass and lower back. “Jesus fucking Christ.”

“Language sweetie,” Helen replied looking over her shoulder at him.

“Can’t fucking help it, Mom. This is a whole lot better than masturbating.”

Helen stood up and turned around. “I’m going to go get cleaned up. Finish your homework before your father gets home.” Helen hustled off toward the laundry room to save her dress from staining.

Robbie watched his mother walk away and smiled. Whether she knew it or not, she was his girlfriend and he was going to use her every way he could.


After that first time in the kitchen, Robbie asked for more of the same each morning before school and after school. Helen refused him, but offered to satisfy him with her mouth. And so, the blowjobs continued. In his bedroom, the kitchen, living room, bathroom, the shower, even several times in dining room with Barney watching TV in the family room. Helen managed to keep Robbie out of her panties. She lost track of the how many times Robbie had squirted his cum down her throat. So much salty, nasty, messy cum.

Couple of weeks later on a Friday afternoon, Barney called her and said that the CEO was coming to the office on a last minute visit and that his presence was requested. Helen was disappointed because Robbie was going to a friend’s house for a sleepover and she’d hope to rekindle a passion in the bedroom with Barney.

“Hey, Mom,” Robbie said as he walked into the living room. “Got a text from Billy that the sleepover is off for tonight. His sister came down with the flu.” Robbie looked at her. “What’s wrong?”

“Your father is meeting with the CEO of the company this evening,” she sat up with a frown.

“Hmm, well, cheer up,” Robbie smiled as he sat down next to her and put his arm around her. “Neither of us have anywhere to go tonight.”

“I feel like we should do something though,” Helen replied.

“Let’s fuck.”

“Seriously, Robbie.”

“I know what,” Robbie sat up. “Let’s go to that old timey drive-in movie place.”

“Huh? What’s playing?”

“A classic movie, Mars Needs Mothers,” Robbie smiled.

“Never heard of it.”

“Well, now you have. How ‘bout it?”

“Okay.”

Helen drove them to the outdoor Cineplex. The place had three outdoor screens showing three different movies.

“This is fun!” Robbie said as he passed his mom the popcorn. The movie just started. “Did you know that drive-in movies was a big thing 80 years ago? The boyfriend and girlfriend would sit in the back of the car and watch the movie.” Robbie got out of the passenger side and slid into the back seat. “How about mom?”

“I’m not your girlfriend, Robbie,” replied Helen as she adjusted the sound on her cell phone. Her phone had an app for the drive-in that played sound from the movie.

“You are my girlfriend, Mom.” Robbie said as he leaned over the front seat looking at her. “Girlfriends give their boyfriends blowjobs. Now get back here, please.”

Helen blushed and nodded. She set her smart phone on the dash so they could hear the sound better.

Helen slid into the back seat and leaned up against his shoulder for a while. She looked down at his crotch. “Would you like me to take care of that?”

“Oh, yeah,” Robbie smiled as he looked at her.

Robbie squirmed out of his shorts as Helen pulled them completely off.

“No underwear, huh?”

“Just gets in the way.”

“My, you’re especially big and hard tonight.” Helen took a firm grip, her left hand on his balls and her right hand stroking his cock. She lowered her mouth onto his cock and bobbed her head up and down. Robbie rested his left hand on the top of her head while he ate popcorn with his right hand. The car filled with the sounds of her slurping and gagging. After about 5 minutes, Robbie squirted his cum into her mouth and she gulped it all down.

“Ah, fuck, thanks mom.” Robbie sighed. “The movie is only halfway done, so we still have some time left.”

Helen looked at him. “Another blowjob so soon?”

“No, mom, not that.” Robbie replied as he pulled her onto his lap. Helen was shocked as she straddled his lap. Before she could say anything Robbie had his hands under her one-piece dress, on her hips, pulling her panties down.

“Robbie stop, no, this isn’t right.”

“Was it right the first time in the kitchen?” Robbie yanked her panties off, almost tearing them in the process.

“Please stop.”

“I don’t think you understand. You’re my girlfriend and I’m your boyfriend. As my girlfriend I have certain rights to your body.”

“Look Robbie, honey,” Helen tried to say but Robbie pulled up her one-piece to her shoulders and yanked her bra down, exposing her breasts. “God damn it, Robbie. How many times do I have to tell you we can’t do this.”

“How many times do I have to tell you, Mom, you’re my girlfriend and I want this.” Robbie tweaked both nipples and Helen jumped a little.

Robbie pumped his hips up and his cock bumped against her cunt.

“Ugh,” Helen said as she moved her hips a little. Despite her words, her cunt was wet and waiting.

Helen couldn’t help it. Robbie kept thrusting his cock up at her crotch and gradually she parted her thighs and allowed his hard cock into her moist cunt.

“Fuck, yeah,” Robbie grasped.

Helen bit her lip, Robbie’s cock was deep inside her. For twenty minutes they rocked the car back and forth. When she sensed that he was about to cum, Helen said, “Not inside me, sweetie.”

“Sorry, Mom, too late.” and Robbie moaned as his cum shot forth deep into her cunt.

Later as she lay in Robbie’s arms in the back seat, her mind was at war. Equal parts satisfaction and guilt. She wondered what Robbie would ask for next.

On Sunday morning before church, while her husband went for a quick last minute meeting with the CEO, Helen gave into Robbie’s demand. They were already dressed in their Sunday best, but Robbie wanted to get naked instead.

“Robbie, please, we’ll be late to church. You know it’s our turn as a greeters today.”

“I’ll be quick,” Robbie replied as he lifted her one piece up to her shoulders, exposing her panties and bra.

Helen looked at her son and shrugged her shoulders.

“If we’re going to do this, you need to use one of your father’s condoms.”

Holding her dress up to her neck, Robbie leaned in for a kiss. “Fine. Where does he keep them?”

“In the night stand on his side of the bed.”

Robbie pulled his mother behind him as they went to the main bedroom.

Robbie opened the draw and chuckled. “An unopened box of condoms with the wrapping still on it. When’s the last time you and dad fucked?”

“None of your business,” Helen replied as she pulled her dress off over her head.

Robbie took the box out and tore the wrapping from the box. “Won’t he say something about the box being opened?”

“He’s probably forgot it’s even there.”

Robbie chuckled as he pulled out a wrapped condom. “Here you put it on me.”

Helen didn’t have to rub Robbie’s cock very much as it immediately went stiff. Standing there in her high heels, panties, and bra, she carefully rolled the condom onto Robbie’s very hard cock.

“Jesus, this condom barely fits you.”

“You mean dads...”

“Don’t say it,” Helen replied as she looked at the condom on Robbie’s cock. It wasn’t even halfway down shaft. She stepped back and looked at him.

“I love watching you in your lingerie, you’re sexy looking. I could watch you walk around all day like this.”

“Don’t say things like that, it makes me uncomfortable.”

“I don’t know why you’re uncomfortable, you have a sexy body,” Robbie said as he sat down on the bed. “Take your bra off, I wanna see your titties.”

Helen blushed as she unclasped her bra, letting it drop to the floor.

A few minutes later, Helen found herself on her hands and knees on her marital bed with her son fucking from behind. She had panties on but they were pulled aside as Robbie pushed his cock into her sopping cunt.

“Not so fucking, uh, rough, honey,” moaned Helen, “You’re really fucking big!”

For a moment Helen thought of Barney and how he was taking her for granted these last years. He had been lost in his work for a long time now and had neglected her.

“You’re my girlfriend, Mom. Don’t complain.” He laughed as he slapped her left ass cheek and she gave a little jump and a yelp. “Dad’s not interested in you anymore, I can tell. That makes you my girlfriend.”

Robbie grabbed his mother’s hair and pulled her head back.

“No,” Helen squealed. “I love your father.” But deep down she liked the way he handled her, like some of the boys she knew in high school and college. She felt his long thick cock push deep into her womb and her orgasm was starting to build.

“Okay,” Robbie chuckled as he slapped her right ass cheek. “You’re a better girlfriend than a mother or a wife anyway.”

Helen pushed back on Robbie as her orgasm started. With Robbie in control, she squealed out a massive climax. Her body shook as she came but Robbie held onto her hair and gripped her hip with his left hand, holding her steady.

“You can be whatever you like to dad, but you’re my girlfriend and not my mother.” Robbie’s balls were tingling. He was close. “We’re going to spend a lot more time together.”

He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands. He convulsed and squirted his cum into the condom.

Robbie was breathing hard as he leaned over and rested his chin on his Mom’s left shoulder.

“God damn, that was fucking awesome.” he said.

Helen was holding his weight up. “You can pull out now.”

Robbie used her shoulders to push himself up. Then he slowly pulled his cock out of his mother’s cunt. He looked down at the ballooned prophylactic at the end of his cock.

“What should I do with it?”

Helen turned slightly looking over her shoulder. “Throw it out. Flush it down the toilet.” Robbie carefully peeled it off his cock. “Can’t take a chance of your father finding a used condom in the trash.”

“He probably wouldn’t know what it was anyway.”

“Stop with that.”

Robbie held up the condom looking at it. “I have an idea.”

“What do you mean?”

A smile came over his face. “You’re going to wear it.”

“What the fuck?”

“You have a safety pin?”

“In the top right drawer of the sink.”

Robbie went to the bathroom and came back out. “Here, sit up.”

Helen sat on the edge of the bed. Robbie bent over and secured the used condom to the top right side of her panties.

“What is this?”

“Put your dress on, it’ll cover it.”

“No fucking way!” replied Helen as she stood up looking at the dangling used condom on her right side.

“Nobody will know, Mom. Your dress will cover it up.”

“No, what if your father touches me there or brushes up against my right side?” Helen glared at him.

“Come on Mom, you’re my girlfriend, do it for me, please?”

Helen picked up her dress from the floor and slide it over her head.

“See? Can’t even tell.” Robbie smiled. “Thanks, Mom. You know it’s kinda hot knowing you’re wearing a used condom with my spunk in it.”

“Get dressed,” Helen replied as she straightened her dress. She did find it sexy though, wearing her son’s spunk.

After church, Barney and Robbie went home together and Helen found herself buying a box of extra-large condoms at the pharmacy and replacing Barney’s condom box with a new one. Helen paid for the two boxes of condoms, a deep blush on her cheeks as the store clerk smiled at her.

Helen realized it was a mistake to give the box of extra large condoms to Robbie. He had big grin on his face and told her she wouldn’t be disappointed, but she didn’t know where else to keep the box.

Over the next week, Helen found her herself being pushed down the road of no return. Robbie’s insistent need to fuck all the time, his lust knew no end. Helen tried her best to slow him down, but Robbie wanted sex morning and night every day of the week.

That Friday Helen found herself naked, on her back, with her legs in the air, looking up at the ceiling. She and Robbie were on the bed in her room. He had insisted that their fucking take place on her and dad’s bed.

“Ugh, ugh, ahh,” Helen moaned each time Robbie pushed his cock into her cunt. Robbie was punishing her cunt with long, powerful strokes.

Under the side of the bed where Barney slept was a tin that contained tied off condoms. Helen marveled at the number of times Robbie could come, but she was even more surprised at herself. With her husband over the years, she would orgasm once and sometimes not even then. With Robbie, this was her fourth orgasm in almost an hour of fucking. She found she had to keep herself lubed so as to not injure her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.