Hedgetrimming - Cover

Hedgetrimming

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Changing from a tomboy to young woman could have consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Pregnancy   .

Samantha hated her nickname (Sam) because she was a tomboy and her nickname remnded her of that fact!

Little did she realize what a gift being a tomboy can turn into, nowadays.

First, if you're any good, and you apply yourself, you might win a scholarship playing women's basketball, or softball, or any and all of several other choices.

Sam WAS good at sofball, so much so that she was often chosen first in sandlot play, but she wasn't all that dedicated to the game. (Funny, isn't it, how often you run across someone with such talent, but they'd rather do drugs or some other antisocial things when their lifeline is right at their fingertips!)

Sam was just completing her freshman year of high school. She would turn fifteen in six weeks. Most of her female friends were also tomboys, although a couple of them had already shown lesbian tendencies!

Sam was definitely NOT a lesbian! She knew this the moment puberty indroduced her to hormones! She had her first period just as school started nine months ago and she was definitely turned on by boys. Only problem was, they weren't turned on by her!

Her athletic prowess scared some away (Good, you wouldn't want those wimps, anyway, Sam) and her braces scared off the rest. At least her parents spared her future dating problems by getting the procedure done while they thought she was stll too young to be dating, at all!

But she was masturbating! Her 'butch' haircut was abandoned and she was letting her strawberry blonde tresses grow. Her freckles had faded and her ass was starting to turn into the lovely apple it was destined to become. Her only drawback (other than the braces) was her tits: They hadn't become much more than mosquito bites, yet, but her mother's were of 'garden variety' so she had confidence, just no patience!

After school let out, Sam finally got rid of those braces. It was an early birthday present, of sorts, because she was still three weeks shy of 15.

She had tried to hang out with the 'in' crowd, but was rebuffed by her peers. (Perhaps they thought she was a lesbian like some of the others.)

This one morning, her mother told her that she had to go to the state capital and wouldn't be back until past dinnertime, but Sam's grandmother would be coming by for the day. (She didn't trust Sam?)

Feeling bored and somewhat distraught, Sam began this day with a shower.

She might not have big tits, yet, but her nipples certainly worked fine! Sam played with them and they immediately leaped to attention!

She fingered herself to orgasm and lingered in the shower awhile longer to refresh herself.

Then, on a whim, she decided to shave her pussy!

She was careful and completed the task without any mishaps. Only problem was, this only took twenty minutes. Her day was becoming a lodestone!

As she stared at herself in her full length mirror, the image staring back at her was lethargic, no, make that somber. Her green eyes almost welling up from her despair, she finally lay down on her bed, strangely exhausted, and still naked.

She fell off to sleep...

When she awakened to the sound of her gradmother calling her from downstairs, Sam realized she had better get dressed.

She put on this extremely light skirt (keeping that tomboy image subdued) and bounded downstairs to see her grandmother, who had walked the last six blocks from the bus stop and was tired, herself.

After the gratuitous hug, Sam told her she was going to her friend, Suzi's, and started to drift out the door.

She was stopped in her tracks by the sight of this gorgeous boy, whom she knew from school!

He spotted her and smiled, "Hi, Sam, I'm here to trim the hedge and mow the lawn like your father asked."

Sam mused to herself about Matt's 'hedgretrimming' comment, and she remembered he needed the extra money, and she did another thing...

She forgot all about Suzi's and plopped down on her own covered porch, just drinking in the sights.

Matt was a junior-turned-senior, 17, trim, tanned, well muscled, a star player in three sports, and now before Sam's eyes, wearing only shorts, his shirt saved for the trip home!

Sam was getting wet!

Matt concentrated on the task at hand, and did the hedge, first, working up a sweat. When he was halfway done with the lawn, Sam came out with a picher of lemonade and invited him to take a break.

She secretly hoped Matt didn't have any other lawns to do as she poured out two glasses.

Matt said, "Thank you," and plopped down next to her.

She had sprayed some of her mother's perfume on and pretended not to notice Matt inhale deeply, taking in her new aroma.

After two glasses, each, Matt got back to work while Sam got back to plotting...

It was Matt who got things rolling when he asked, "Why aren't you in the pool on a day like this?"

Sam told him, "Can't...something about the compressor not working; besides, my father doesn't want me swimming alone! (They had a full size pool replete with diving board and lawn chairs.)

Matt to the rescue, said, "I'm pretty good with things like that. When I finish here, I'll give it a look-see."

And damned if he didn't discover a loose wire that he soldered, using Sam's father's tools!

He switched the machine on and said, "There! You're back in business! Wow! I didn't realize what a nice pool you have, here!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.