Kids - Cover

Kids

by Big-R

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Incest Sex Story: Brother and sister love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

Kim and her brother Nick walked the two blocks to and from school, Kim was ten, Nick twelve years old.

Their mother worked at a dry clean shop only a few blocks away.

This was the first year she and her husband had thought the children were old enough to stay at home alone.

She had not had a real job since Nick was born.

The family needed the money she could make.

She went to work at 7:00 AM and got off at 6:00 PM.

The father was an auto mechanic across town and worked from 7:00 AM until 5:30 PM. Both got home at around 6:30

Nick and Kim were wakened at six thirty in the mornings as their mother was leaving to go to work.

Nick would fix them breakfast and then they would dress for school. They left for school at fifteen until eight. They were home at three fifteen.

Kim and Nick were to call their Mom every day as soon as they were in the house with the doors locked.

Nick was good to Kim and she adored her big brother, they helped each other get dressed in the morning.

Then after getting home a few minutes after 3:00 they changed from school clothes to shorts and Tee's in the same room.

The next nearly three and a half hours they did homework, watched TV, read and did a few house chores.

The house was an old three bedroom, one bath, built before 1920. The kids had always used the bath together and had seen the other nude thousands of times.

Kim walked in to Nick's room one after noon and found Nick undressed and reading a magazine on his bed.

His penis was large and standing straight up and Kim thought he had hurt himself. It was swollen to twice it's normal size.

Nick made Kim promise to not talk about it to Mom or Dad and explained about boys hard dicks and why his was hard from the pictures in the magazine.

Kim wanted to see the pictures in the magazine so he gave it to her. She saw lots of nude women and men with hards on in the pictures. She asked Nick to get hard again. Nick began to run his hand up and down on his dick and soon it began to grow and become hard again.

She asked if it hurt and he said it felt great.

She wanted to feel of it and was surpassed at the twitch it made as she touched it.

She began the up and down motion with her hand and in a few seconds Nick's hips began to rise up and down. Soon a loud moan came and he lay still.

Kim wanted to know if he was alright.

Nick had to explain about orgasms, and how it had felt so much better than it ever had before because she had caused it with her soft hand.

Kim was so proud she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him a few times.

Nick told Kim to take off her clothes and he would try to do her. He told her girls could "get off" too.

He had only played with her a few seconds when she went crazy, humping his hand and jerking and groaning.

KIM HAD HER FIRST ORGASM !!!

Kim and Nick fell into a habit of rushing home from school, undressing and masturbating each other to climax.

A few months later, Nick had a climax and spewed his sperm for the first time. It was a surprise to them of both.

It went on Kim's face and the bed.

They cleaned it up before getting Kim off and then putting on some clothes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.