Anita And Sam

by Big-R

Copyright© 2000 by Big-R

Erotica Sex Story: Two young high school students fall in love and have sex for years but she is still a virgin when they marry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   True Story   First   .

Sam was sixteen and lot more mature than most young men of his age. He had very few friends in the school he attended, most of his friends were already out and had jobs.

Sam was a tall muscular boy with a dark tan from having worked on construction that previous summer. His black hair was trimmed much shorter than his other classmates.

Sam had been shaving several years. A stranger would guess Sam's age at twenty or twenty one.

He had been thrifty with the money he made on summer jobs and what he could earn during school months. Sam was a very good pool player and had added some to his account at the bank with his winnings.

When he had his sixteenth birthday behind him he bought a car. He bought a low mileage Buick Park Ave. from a nice older lady. She had to go into a nursing home, a ten year old car at a cheep price and it still had the new car smell. The odometer had just a little over ten thousand on it.

He had his first adventure in sex when he was ten years old, it had been with an older cousin and was still going on though she was married.

She had told Sam last year that her child was his and not her husband's. Sam was certain it actually was and that at fifteen years old he had become a father.

Mary was so regular in her cycle that when she missed her period she was able to look at her calendar and determine that Gary had been on a four week job in Canada. The child had Sam's features.

The cousin, Mary, was married to a construction worker who worked on mill "Shut - Downs", the kind of people that worked around the clock until they just had to get a few hours sleep or drop. He would be gone for several weeks at a time, then come home for a week or two of rest. Mary would deposit his huge wage checks while he slept non-stop. When Gary was rested he would punch her ticket one last time and be off again. Mary had a live in Latino lady to take care of her child and house and had a full time job herself.

As soon as Gary was gone she would let Sam know and he would quench that little fire in her belly several times a week.

Many of the girls in school would have given anything if Sam would ask for a date.

Sam had dated a girl when he was thirteen, a little tramp that he knew had the biggest mouth in school. That evening after a movie he took her to a city park and really made love to her like she had never been before. He ate her for three climaxes then put on a condom and took a long time before getting off in her. He then teased her tits and played with her clit until she was going out of her mind. She had several more orgasms. When he thought the girl was ready Sam put on another condom and screwed her brains out.

After the second time he told her he needed a little rest and then he would be ready to go again.

The girl begged him to make it some other time, her pussy was too sore.

She told him she thought that she may have cum around twenty times.

Sam had her play with his soft prick until it was hard again then told her he was ready to fuck her again. Playing with his cock and watching it get hard again changed her mind about another fuck. Sam went at it again. The third time for Sam took for ever, the girl began to have orgasms as soon as Sam started his cock in her and had nearly continuos spasms until he finally got off in her. If she had indeed had twenty orgasms before, god only knows how many she had until Sam was through with her.

The next day in school Sam became famous. He was the talk of all the girls in school as soon as the mouthy little tramp told about a dozen of her close girl friends. They all spread the word about him.

Sam had counted on that happening.

Sam immediately became of interest to even the "Good Girls" in school but was flirted with by all the not so good girls.

Sam dated a few, even some of the senior girls, but found that they all were silly and juvenile and no fun at all.

Most of his dates were with older women, working girls, and young professionals, Mary kept him from being horny.

Sam was determined to finish school and he made honor roll grades but he was bored with it and impatient to get out. He would graduate the next year at only seventeen years old.

Anita was a hall monitor and Sam had noticed her and spoken to her a few times.

Her beauty caught his eye first, she was, long curvy legs, beautiful tits, an ass to bring on night dreams, and a face like an angel or a center fold,

Anita acted as if she might be more adult than most, she was an honor roll student and had shown intelligence when they had talked.

Anita was nearly fifteen Sam sixteen.

Sam had asked Anita for a date and she thanked him and told him she would not be fifteen years old for another three weeks and her parents would not let her have a real date until then.

Sam asked her when she would have her birthday and made a date for a dinner out that night.

On the evening of her birthday he took her to the nicest place in town and wore a coat and tie. Anita wore her best dress. They promised her parents to be home at about dark since that was a school night.

Dinner was nice, Sam found out she did indeed have a mind, Anita smiled a lot and Sam had a really good time.

They parked in her parents drive and just talked until it became dark and Sam escorted her to the door. Sam was about to try to kiss her when her father opened the front door.

Sam said a hasty "Good Bye" and told her father good night and left.

The next day in school Anita and Sam talked in the hall nearly the whole period.

Sam asked her to go out with him Friday night and she agreed.

They had cheese burgers and went to a movie, they were holding hands all the way through the movie.

The movie was over at a quarter after nine. Anita had to be home at twelve. They had about two and a half hours to spend with each other, then Anita would need to start for home.

Sam had a favorite place to park, with a fine view of the city, and best of all it was never used by anyone else. The place was called Lovers Leap.

Sam parked the car and took her hand and pulled her closer to him, Anita moved but not as close as he would have liked. Sam moved closer to her, put one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her side. He wanted to kiss her but Anita opened her door and asked Sam if he would like to sit on the rocks and look at the city.

Sam got out and walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist.

She took his wrists and spread them and took a step and turned around.

"Sam please don't rush me" she said "You know that this is my first real date and I'm scared". "I don't know how to act and I'm afraid that I might give you the wrong signals because I think I like you a lot".

Then she asked him if they could just talk and hold hands.

Sam told her he thought he might like her too but he wanted to at least put his arm around her. Anita nodded and took his hand. Sam got a folded blanket from the trunk of the car for a cushion.

They sat on the rocks overlooking the city and just talked with a lot of long comfortable silences.

Anita began to feel comfortable with Sam and had her head on his shoulder after awhile.

Anita explained that she was not like many other girls in school, she was determined to remain a virgin. She was not going to cheapen herself by being promiscuous before her wedding.

Sam felt a bit foolish, this was not like any date he had ever had, but it was nice being with her.

Sam kept an eye on his watch and they left in time to get her home by twelve.

At her front door he put both hands on her waist and tried to kiss her. She turned her cheek to him and that was all he got to kiss.

Sam asked if he could take her out the next night but she had already committed to baby sit for her sister.

Saturday his cousin Mary called him and invited him over for supper, as horny as Sam was that was like the answer to a prayer.

After a good meal and then helping her put the baby to bed he put Mary to bed and they fucked each others brains out.

Sam left Mary's house and then played pool for a few hours, he won two hundred. Sam went to bed tired, pussy whipped, proud of winning money off a really good pool shark, and thinking of a sweet girl named Anita.

Sunday Sam went fishing with one of his friends.

The next week in school he asked Anita for a date Friday night. She said yes.

Friday night Sam took Anita out to dinner, she wore a dress and those pretty legs and nice ankles showed.

Sam drove to Lovers Leap as soon as they were finished with their meal. It was still early and they got to watch the last of a sensational sunset.

Sam had spread two blankets to soften a flat spot on the rock. They sat on the blankets and talked. Sam thought he would get the rolled up sleeping bag out of the trunk for a pillow. He got up and walked in front of Anita toward the car. Anita was siting with her knees up under her chin and her arms around her legs. Siting beside her Sam had not been able to see her legs but standing in front of her he was looking at her legs from her knees down. The tops of her hose stopped at mid thigh and he was looking at her panty crotch.

Sam stopped and told her he was going to get a bed roll from the car and would be right back.

Anita looked up and realized where he was looking. Her face turned blood red and her legs instantly shot out flat on the blanket and she pulled her skirt down.

Sam went to the car and then walked a bit further on out of her sight and drained his bladder.

When he brought the bed roll back and lay down using it as a pillow she was at the edge of the blanket.

After what seemed an hour Anita told him in a low voice that she was embarrassed.

Sam said "Anita you have beautiful legs and I don't feel a bit guilty because I was looking at them". Anita told him that when she realized how much of her body she was letting him see she could have died.

Sam told her that if she was wearing a bikini bathing suit he would be able see much more of her than he had seen then.

Anita was quiet for a while.

Sam told Anita to come here and share the pillow and let him hold her hand.

Anita scooted across to him and lay back.

Sam picked up her hand and began to talk of the colors in the sunset sky. They chatted with long silences until it was black dark, Anita had her head on his shoulder.

Sam had his arm around her and had her tight against his body from head to toe.

After a long silence Sam half sat up and turned to her and began to lean down to kiss her.

Anita murmured "Wait Sam, I don't know if I want this to happen".

Sam asked her if she was afraid to kiss him and she said that she was. He asked why and she told him she had never kissed a guy before and didn't know how to do it and she was scared of how it would feel.

Sam could not help it he laughed.

She got a little mad at him for laughing at her.

She told him if he thought she was funny just take her home.

Sam quit laughing and said that if she wanted him to take her home he would. He told her that if he took her home this early her folks would ask why.

Then he told her that this might be the last time she would go out with him but he shure as hell was going to be the first guy that ever kissed her.

Anita told him that he was not going to kiss her if she did not want him to.

She was still laying down and started to try to get up. He would not let her. He held her head with both hands and brought his lips closer and closer. She began to beg at first then got still and began to shake.

Sam asked her if she was ready.

She said "I guess I don't have any choice do I".

Sam's lips touched hers and it was like she melted. She went limp. The shaking stopped. She felt his tongue probing trying to get between her lips and finally let it. She met his tongue with hers. Nature took over.

Anita got her arms around him and ground her body against him. The kiss went on a long time.

They broke apart to get their breath and Sam said 'Now you have been kissed".

Anita said "Have I ever!!!".

Sam asked her if she wanted him to take her home now.

Anita told him that right now she never wanted to go home again.

They settled back and began to talk again, mostly she wanted to examine her feelings and ask questions.

Now and then Sam would shut her up with another long kiss.

Anita had gotten careless about her skirt and it was up around her waist. She ignored his hand on her soft round buns but when he tried to touch her pussy or tits a hand would firmly push his away.

About two hours before time to leave to get her home on time Sam sat up and said it was time to go.

They folded the blankets and put them and the bed roll in the trunk of his car. Anita got her first look in there.

There was a Coleman camp stove and lantern, an ice chest, pillows, a grub box, a rain suit, and a tent. Behind all that was fishing tackle.

Anita asked if he camped out a lot.

Sam told her he did, and that he fished with guys that camped year around.

He told her that he had a fishing boat he towed along and that it was a lot of pleasure to catch fish then cook them.

He and his friends would sit around a fire and tell tall tales and clean jokes because his friend's wives would go nearly every time.

Driving down off the mountain Anita was as close to Sam as she could sit. Sam had his arm around her and his hand just naturally fell across her tit. Anita acted as if she did not notice that time.

Anita did not wear a watch and when they were nearing her home she asked Sam the time. Sam told her it was ten forty.

Anita was quiet for a few minutes then asked Sam if since she did not need to be home for another hour and twenty minutes had she said or done something to make him mad.

Sam told her that she had been perfect as a date but that he had a terrible stomach cramp and needed to get her home so he could cure it.

Anita seemed to accept that and said no more.

The next day was a Saturday and Sam asked Anita if she would like to go fishing.

Some of his friends were camping on a island on a large lake near by and they could join them and fish and have lunch. He could have her home before very late.

Anita wanted to go and told him to call at seven the next morning to see if her parents would give their permission.

At Anita's home Sam kissed her in the car and walked her to the door and as soon as her key unlocked the door he left.

He drove a bit fast going home, that cramp in his belly hurt.

At home he went to his room and striped, got a used towel and gave his belly relief by beating off thinking of Anita.

Sam called Anita at seven the next morning and she had talked to her parents and could go.

Sam told her to bring a bathing suit and towel and he would be right over.

Sam drove up to the curb at her home, he had his boat and trailer behind the Buick and he did not want to park in the drive.

Anita's father was trimming shrubbery in front of the house and went to the door and shouted to Anita that Sam was there.

Mr. Haynes then came over to look at Sam's boat.

"Nice fishing rig" he said.

Sam told him thanks and went on to say that it was fine for fishing but with a twenty horse motor it would not go fast enough to pull a skier.

Mr. Haynes asked if he had tackle for Anita to fish with.

Sam showed him a closed face reel on a good rod and told him he had put it in for her.

Anita came out, she had a small beach bag and a cooler. She told him she had made sandwiches and had cokes on ice.

Mrs. Haynes came out and Anita introduced Sam to her.

Mr. Haynes told Sam that there was a family dinner planed for that evening and he would like Sam to get Anita home by five or five thirty.

They left, it was only a twenty minute drive to the public boat launch on the lake.

They were in the boat and chugging across the lake toward a cluster of wooded islands by nine fifteen.

Sam beached the

boat beside three others and they walked up a steep bank to the camp site.

There were six people there. They had come Friday evening and set up camp.

Sam made the introductions.

Dan Tranor and his wife Janice, both tall athletic and handsome.

Bob Johnson and his date Mary Pits, Bob a huge Bear of a man, Mary a tiny Elf of a girl.

Ted Harmon and Nan his attractive wife.

The men had left before day-break to fish and had come in for a late breakfast.

Dan had to show them a six pound eight ounce Bass he had cought.

Breakfast was over but each of the ladies had tried to out do the others so there was plenty left.

Anita and Sam were invited to snack if they liked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.