My Lesbian Friend Humiliated Me - Cover

My Lesbian Friend Humiliated Me

by SadMiss

Copyright© 2024 by SadMiss

Erotica Sex Story: A lonely night becomes a shocking submissive adventure as girl friends [25F/23F] explore each-other’s desires, fears and limits. They quickly discover new sides in a whirlwind of pleasure, fear, and embarrassment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Masturbation   .

I am a tall, thin Chinese girl (25F). I am generally considered quite pretty and I tend to attract a lot of attention.

Last week I had an “accident” in my bed. It took some time to write down what happened, but also to pluck up the courage to share it. It all started yesterday afternoon, at ~7pm. I was alone at home and suddenly I started to feel very lonely. I look at Instagram and see a story of my best friend (23F) who is having fun with her younger friends, who are as crazy as her if not more.

Shortly after that I get a text from her ... After the club, she texts me drunk, crying, saying that she is sad because the man she wants, kissed her that night, but then ended up going home with another girl.

So, she is crying over the phone, telling me that she lost her man and that she wants to cuddle, so I say: “Okay, come to mine if you like”. I don’t hear back from her and go to sleep. She knocks on my door at 2am ... no forewarning. So I am not wearing much, just a tiny white t shirt and panties on. She is very touchy, still drunk, and I have to fight with both hands to keep her hands off of me. (She fingered me in the past. I shared that story already)

I say: “How about we watch a movie?”, hoping that she would calm down. We start watching the movie, and I give her some water (a lot of water). She quickly starts feeling much better. However, she also starts feeling very hot, super hot, so she takes her clothes off. She take off everything...

She even takes off her bra, and panties, I am a bit embarrassed because the light is on, and she is very beautiful. In fact I can’t help, even if I am not totally lesbian, to appreciate the look of her body, similar features as me, thin, tall, nice butt, but she’s White, and with long blonde hair, so I glance at her tiny tits quickly, and her thin waist, her pale skin...

And then I realise that she’s caught me.

OMG, the embarrassment. After she catches me looking, I don’t have time to explain, I open my mouth slightly and she leans towards me and starts kissing me ... She even grabs my jaw and opens my mouth as far as it can.

To be completely honest, that turns me on immediately. So, I get moist and open sexually. I, for once, should be the one being assertive, touching her, and being the dominant one. She is drunk after all, and naked. It’s my opportunity to try.

As soon as I touch her pussy, she shivers for a second. She must be very sensitive, or my hands are too cold, or maybe it’s the alcohol. So, I run my fingers up and down her belly, until she is comfortable, then down town again. It works. She spreads her legs and lets me have my way with her. She’s now become like a sweet puppy. Moaning and letting me work it.

I never worked a White pussy before, so I took my time. I massaged and caressed it, giving it all the love and attention it deserves, as no man stepped up to do the job tonight.

She is younger than me, and still a bit drunk, so i am very aggressive and finger her tiny pussy like my own. I work her well. Her pink lips wrapped around my fingers are so smooth and warm. I particularly enjoy listening to my bestie moan like a little cunt, while I control her completely. Her thin pale body is shaking and her pussy is now soaking wet.

I even turn her around (ass up, face down) on her knees, and finger her from the back. With two fingers, quickening the pace. After a few seconds, she becomes particularly loud. I can feel she is close, so I use the other hand to massage her lips as they stretch and get run through by my fingers. She screams. She has finally cum. My bed is now a wet mess!

This would have been a good time to stop.

However, as I have never been in control with her, I decide to take the opportunity and do something to her, now that she is laying in bed, out of action, out of energy. This is where the story becomes a bit crazy. I decide to eat her ... I want to taste her White pussy. So I spread her legs, and lick her off for a few minutes. She absolutely loves it. And I am liking it too...

She initially laughs, because I am tickling her. She thinks that I am playing some game, but then she stops and starts moaning again. She realises she is being eaten when it is already too late. I have my tongue deep inside her pussy (my tongue is quite long too).

I eat her for a minute or so. It is amazing, she is now totally submissive, she even uses her hands to spread her legs further. I am fingering myself while I lick her. By this point, I feel, too, a little drunk, maybe because of the late time at night, or the unexpected action. Or the alcohol that I was licking off of her. I lick her inner thighs and she keeps moaning. Then, all of a sudden, she screams again and tighten her legs, locking my head inside. She shivers, then slowly releases me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.