Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2000 by Thall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Six foot Six sixteen and lonely, Morgan meets her one and only.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Size  

"I can't swim Tony" Morgan said pouting.

"You don't have to swim, you can lay on the beach." Tony told her.

They had both windows open as they drove, the warm air rushed in, making it necessary to shout at each other.

Morgan was not thrilled with the idea, she just knew it was going to be a nightmare. There were lots of undressed people at the beach, lots of kids who could be cruel in their observations. Morgan knew Tony just wanted to see her in the new bathing suit they had picked out. He had picked out three little triangles that wouldn't cover anything. She had wanted a one piece that covered everything, they settled on a two piece that she still felt was revealing. But the look on his face when she had modled it had made her feel delicious, so she had let him buy it for her. Now, she was a little apprehensive about wearing it in public. She just was not an exhibitionist, it was one thing for Tony, the boy she was in love with to see her, but she didn't want every Tom, Dick and Harry checking her out.

In her heart she knew Tony was not trying to embarrass her, he was just trying to get her to realize that she was a pretty young woman. He told her often enough.

"Tony come on, I burn easily, can't we just lay around in the back yard, I can burn just as easily there as I can at the beach." she pouted.

"Yeah, but there isn't any sand, not seagulls crapping on you, no smell of salt air, not pier to walk on, no beach to walk on, no saltwater to wade in... " he was rambling on.

"No rude little kids with big mouths, no insensitive jerks who can't resist commenting on the tall girl. Why do guys think that everything that comes out of their mouths is an original thought? Like "How's the weather up there stretch?" or "Can I climb you" and the way they stare, like they bought a ticket for the freak show and I'm just supposed to stand there and let them get a good view." She said.

"I don't know Morgan, I just wanted to spend a day with you, if you would rather spend it watching television, I'll turn around." He said looking concerned at her.

Morgan shook her head sighing.

"Nah, I guess being with you is more important than being scared some jerk will say something mean to me." she told him reaching over across the expanse of the truck's bench seat to touch his arm, letting her fingers trail down his arm.

"Well have a good time. My mom filled up a huge ice chest with food and drinks, she thinks your to skinny by the way, she says you don't eat enough. We have an umbrella, so you won't burn, lawn chairs, a blanket, about two gallons of sun tan lotion, to smear all over your body and if someone doesn't like the way you look, give them the finger." he said trying to get her in a better mood.

"I guess so." she said, she just knew it was going to be a bad day somehow.


Morgan was wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans over her suit, she had her hair in a poney tail and wore sunglasses. Morgan had bought a huge straw hat her mom used while gardening. They had staked out a little plot of beach, set up the umbrella, spread out the blanket, set up the chairs, she had helped Tony carry the ice chest, a huge coleman chest that they anchored the blanket with. Morgan sat cross legged, her elbows on her knees, her chin in her hands. She wanted to go home.

Of course Tony ripped off his shirt and jeans and went running down to the water, the first thing, at least he didn't try to get her in the water. If it were a pool she could sit and sip her legs, but no he had to come to the ocean, you couldn't see what was in the water, it was dirty, stuff brushed you and scared you, it was salty, why did people come to the beach anyway?

You got sunburned, sand got into every pour, in your hair, there was to many people, all gawking at you. She was not going to sit around in a skimpy bikini just so everyone passing by could get a good look at her.

Morgan gave a deep sigh. She reached into her big bag and searched around for her driver's handbook. She had to study if she was going to get her license. Her mind began to wander. How come things came so easy for Tony. She would never have talked to him, not in a million years. He didn't let people get to him, unless it was about her, then he had some kind of male macho thing going on. She kind of jealous when she saw a girl talking to him and he was so freindly he would never think of not talking to them. She hated it when girls giggled and batted their eyelashes at him. She knew she was the only girl for him, that they would never have a chance with him. But of course she knew something they didn't.

Her eyes gazed at the water, she watched the gulls soaring, dipping to and squaking. A frisbee flew through the air, two, normal teens playing. A group of small children were playing chase or tag, Morgan couldn't decide. She looked down the beach, a group of boys, stripped to their trunks where playing touch football. She studied the people around her. An older couple sitting and talking. A young woman perhaps in her twenties was laying on a towel, on her front, tanning. She looked around her, people were in their own little world. She could hear music playing, but it was a jumble of different sounds from a number of different radios and players.

Morgan watched a young man and woman, probably about her age, walking by about ten feet from her. Morgan had not interest in the guy, she didn't even look at his face or body. She did check out his tight little package in the front of his trunks, she checked out the girl. She was your typical Southern California beach blond. She was wearing a thong and her top barely covered her nipples, she had nice tits and by normal standards she was tall and thin. Morgan realized that the boy was looking back at her, even while he had his arm around the blond. He was looking at her! Checking her out.

"Morgan, getting a good look?" Tony asked running up, he was checking out the guy checking out Morgan.

"Mmmmmm." she hummed still looking.

Tony opened the cooler and grabbed a can of ice tea, he grabbed a towel and began drying himself off.

Morgan looked over at him. She checked out his bulge. She knew for a fact he was wearing a jockstrap, which she had been inroduced to quite intimately. She had not known a device existed. Like a bra for cock and balls. How did he stuff all of that into a jockstrap? His bulge looked like every other guys. But she knew he had a lot more in there than other guys. Like she had a lot more than other girls.

Morgan stood and removed her shirt, she threw it at Tony, he pulled it off, she undid her jeans and pulled them down. She threw them at him, she stood in her bikini, she removed her hat and threw it at him.

Tony was laughing as he warded off her projectiles.

She let her hair down, literally. She put her hands on her hips.

"Happy?" she asked him.

"Very much." he said smiling up at her.

"Good, why don't you get over here and put some of that lotion on me." she said kneeling down and then stretching out.

She heard him moan.

"Oh shut up, like you've never seen me half dressed before." she said folding her arms and laying her cheek on her forearm.

Tony stared at her.

Again, he raised his face up and mouthed the words "Thank You".

He grabbed the lotion and knelt at her feet. He removed her size thirteen sneakers, being very careful with them. They were custom made and had cost a lot of money. He smiled as he bent her legs up, she had painted her toe nails.

"Cut it out Tony." she straightened her legs back our, spreading them a little.

"Why are you pissed at me?" he asked.

"We could be out making love, but no you want to play in the sand." she mumbled.

Tony smiled, he started on her right leg, he squeezed a line of lotion from her asscheek, down to her the heel of her foot.

Morgan shivered. Tony began to rub it in, gently, smearing it around her skin.

"Did you shave?" he asked her.

"Had to, this little piece of cloth you seem to like didn't cover up everything." she mumbled.

Morgan felt his hands on her leg, he was using soft genly strokes, which became firmer with each stroke. Then his fingers began to press in, long strokes, which she associated with him and her on a dining room table.

Morgan closed her eyes, it was nice having a boyfriend and it was nice knowing he liked doing what he was doing to her. Morgan sighed deeply.

Tony applied lotion to the other leg and began the same way, nice gentle strokes. Then increased with pressure. His fingers dug into her thighs, digging into the muscles, he reached the back of her knee at the bend, she felt his lips press against her. She smiled. Then down her calf, kneading and pressing. Then he got to her foot, he picked it up and began pressing his thumbs into the soles of her foot.

"Tony? Are you giving me a massage?" she asked looking over her shoulder at him.

"Yep." he said biting her big toe.

Morgan pulled her foot away.

"Ow, what are you doing, just put the lotion on you idiot." she laughed.

"You are just bound and determined to pissed off today, aren't you?" he asked her.

"Yep." she echoed him.

Tony squeezed lotion on her back, she had a long back, he followed her spine and then wrote on her back.

"What does this say?" he asked her.

Morgan felt his finger move through the lotion.

"I... L... U... V... U. Iluvu?" she asked. She shook her head smiling.

Morgan rolled over on her back.

"Jesus Christ, your have big tits." he said laughing.

Morgan blushed, she looked around.

"Now your just being mean." she pouted.

"I'm trying to get you to laugh Morgan, why are you in such a bad mood?" he asked her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.