Cousin Hot for Horses - Cover

Cousin Hot for Horses

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young girl and her cousin get introduced to the real pleasure of riding a horse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mona rolled off Taffy and sat up. "We're ready to watch," she said, a dreamy smile on her face.

"Yeah," Taffy chimed in as she licked her lips clean. "Get on the bench. I'll soak your asshole with my spit."

Barbi nodded and looked at Beauty. His prick was rock-hard and throbbing. It was time. Trembling with excitement, Barbi climbed on the bench, her ass vulnerable to attack. "C'mon, Taffy. Get me wet." Taffy crawled over to her cousin and spread the cheeks of her ass. She flashed her tongue out and soaked the girl's ass crack with the spit. Quivering, she plunged her tongue into Barbi's shitter and drenched the hole with saliva.

"Yes," Barbi whimpered as Taffy saturated her shitter with spit. "Oooooo... I'm ready. I'm ready."

Taffy pulled her mouth away. Her face was flushed with excitement. She glanced at the horse. "So is Beauty."

"You put his cock in her, Taffy," Mona said. She got comfortable and waited.

Taffy pulled on Beauty's cock. "C'mon horsy," she sighed. "Fuck Barbi."

Beauty snorted and stepped forward, his long thick cock throbbing for a hot hole. He neighed then jabbed his prick anxiously at Barbi's twisting body.

"I'm so hot!" Barbi squealed. "So fuckin' hot!" She lifted her ass and rolled her hips. "Stick his cock in me!"

Beauty didn't wait. He lunged hard, the fat head of his cock finding Barbi's pussy. He neighed as the sizzling heat of the teenager's cunt gobbled up his cock. He jabbed again, fucking his prick deeper into Barbi's buttery pussy.

Taffy gasped and pulled away her hand. "He's in your cunt!"

"I know!" Barbi squealed as Beauty stuffed her pussy to the limit. "Take his cock out and stick it in my ass."

Taffy was too excited to do anything. She looked at Mona. "You do it. I'm shaking too much."

Mona crawled over. She grabbed Beauty's hulking cock shaft. As he jerked back, she yanked his prick from Barbi's cunt. Cream coated his prick and dripped from his cock tip. She aimed it at Barbi's twitching asshole.

"Here he comes," she said.

"Yesssss!" Barbi wailed. She shuddered. With her pussy empty, she became hysterical. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Beauty snorted. Having lost the heat of Barbi's tight wet cunt, he neighed and fucked hard through Mona's gripping fingers. His rump twitched and he jabbed, anxious to bury his prick back inside the screaming teenager.

"Do it!" Taffy squealed as her young body spasmed. "Do it!"

Barbi squiggled back as Beauty jabbed his fucker at her ass. He kept hitting her asscheeks and she became frustrated. "Christ," she gasped. "Put him in my ass, Mona."

Mona aimed the fat head of Beauty's cock at Barbi's puckered ass. "You got it."

Beauty jerked forward. The bloated head of his prick found the mark. He whinnied and jabbed, fucking his prick through the tight ring of Barbi's asshole. He jabbed again as the tight ass muscle gripped his cock.

Barbi screeched as Beauty fucked into her ass. "It hurts, but I love it," she squawked. Pain swept through her and she wiggled her hips, fucking on the hard cock that was stuffing her ass. "I love it! I love it!"

"You haven't got it all," Mona reminded her. She slapped Beauty on his rump. "Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Taffy squirmed close, her eyes wide as she watched Beauty stretch the puckered ring of Barbi's asshole. "God," she whimpered softly. "How does it feel?" Her own asshole twitched, and for a moment she wished it were her own ass being ravaged by the black stallion.

"Wonderful," Barbi moaned drunkenly. "Wonderful!" She slammed back, meeting Beauty's lunging fuck-thrusts as more of his hard cock entered the narrow canal of her gripping asshole. "It's wonderful!"

Mona was entranced. "You've got a lot more to go," she warned as Beauty fucked his cock into Barbi's ass. She skimmed her fingers around the base of Beauty's cock. "He's only halfway in."

"Oooo... God," Barbi gasped. "I don't believe it!" She thrashed wildly on the bench. "I want it all! I want it all!"

She twisted her hips and mashed her tits into the rough wood of the bench. Moans came from her dribbling mouth as she slammed her ass back at the fucking horse. "Fuck me, Beauty. Gimme your cock! Gimme your cock!" She twisted on the bench as Beauty fucked her ass.

Beauty lunged forward as Barbi jerked back. He stuffed her asshole to the limit as his balls slapped against her ass flesh. Deep fuck-thrusts buried his cock inside the tight gripping hole of Barbi's shitter. He neighed triumphantly as he tossed his head high and swished his tail.

"You got it all now," Mona rasped. "Every fuckin' inch."

Barbi twisted her neck. She stared at Taffy and Mona, her dark eyes glowing. "I got it!" she said deliriously. "I got his cock." She bucked wildly, reveling in the pleasure of her first ass-fuck. "I got it all!" Her head dropped to the bench with a thud as the pleasure of Beauty's ass-splitting dick filled her with joy.

"Fuck the hell out of him," Mona urged. She skimmed her hand under Beauty's swinging balls and finger-fucked Barbi's pussy. "Your pussy's on fire."

"So's my asshole!" Barbi screamed. She swiveled her hips and shrieked as her flushed exited face twisted with lust. "He's fuckin' the shit out of me!" She jammed back, her asshole gobbling on Beauty's plowing prick. "I'm in heaven, Taffy. You gotta try it."

Taffy nodded. "I will," she said as if in a trance. "I will."

Beauty neighed wildly, his nostrils flared. Lips rumbling and drooling, he kicked at the ground as he fucked his prick into Barbi's tight gripping asshole. He plunged hard, his body shuddering as he fucked his prick deeper and deeper into Barbi's shitter.

"Fuck him," Mona urged. "Fuck him!" She pulled his fingers from Barbi's cunt and grabbed Beauty's swinging balls. "He's gonna drown your asshole in cum."

"I can't wait," Barbi shrieked as she writhed maniacally on the bench. "I'm gonna drain his fuckin' balls!" She slammed back at the pounding horse, absorbing his punching cock-stabs as she glared at her entranced cousin. "He's in my fuckin' stomach! It's a wild fuckin' enema!" She was out of her skull as the rough ass-fucking ground her clit into the wood.

Beauty was knocking the screaming child along the bench. He fucked deep into her ass and neighed as the muscles in her asshole milked his cock. Head bobbing and lips drooling, he continued to fuck Barbi as Mona mauled his balls and slapped his rump.

Taffy was mute as she watched the frenzied ass-fucking. She rocked on her haunches, her eyes glued to the pounding horse. "Fuck her! Fuck her," she cried out as her own asshole contracted around an imaginary prick. "Fuck her!"

"He is fuckin' me!" Barbi screamed hysterically. "It feels so good!" She slammed her ass back at the horse, meeting his cock-stabs.

"More, fucker. Rip my ass open!" She jerked her hips and ground her clit into the rough wooden bench. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Beauty fucked the teenager's ass with quick stabs. His balls, being massaged by Mona, ached, the heavy load of jizz rumbling to be free. He lunged forward, pushing Barbi along the bench as his cock stretched her shitter and fucked up into her ass guts.

Barbi struggled, battling the powerful horse as he filled her asshole again and again with his giant prick. She grabbed the bench to keep from toppling off. She worked her hips frantically as her ass cheeks quivered and her body spasmed.

Mona squeezed Beauty's cum-filled balls. She saw the muscles of Barbi's asshole twitch around Beauty's jabbing cock shaft. "He's gonna cream you soon," she moaned. "Milk his prick."

Taffy, in a trance, crawled around and watched the frantic fucking from behind Beauty. She stared between his legs then ran her hands up over his twitching rump. Her cousin's screams of pleasure echoed in her skull. She reached the crack of Beauty's ass. Without thinking, she plunged her fingers into the horse's shitter.

The horse responded by fucking Barbi's asshole with harder jabs. His rump jerked and his tail swished. The fingers prodding his asshole drove him into a wild frenzy.

Barbi screamed as Beauty's lunging cock-stabs became quicker. Her head dropped back to the bench with a thud. Spit drooled from her mouth as the frantic horse drove her insane.

With his asshole being reamed and his balls being mauled, Beauty went crazy. He pounded Barbi violently, his cock fucking through her tight ass ring as his powerful body dragged the shrieking teenager back and forth across the bench.

"He's fuckin' me to death!" Barbi screamed. "God... he's ripping me apart!"

Head bobbing and mouth drooling, Beauty speared the child's ass with punishing prick-jabs. His eyes bulged and his mane swished across his powerful neck. He fucked harder, his balls aching as Mona tortured them. His asshole twitched around Taffy's stabbing fingers. He neighed and pierced Barbi's asshole repeatedly as the child screeched with joy.

Barbi's breath whooshed out as the giant horse fucked her asshole. Her tits rubbed into the hard wood. Her nipples burned and her clit pulsed. The rough wood was destroying her nipples and sensitive clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.