Cousin Hot for Horses - Cover

Cousin Hot for Horses

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young girl and her cousin get introduced to the real pleasure of riding a horse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mona sat up. Her tits bounced as she looked at the horny teenager. "Now, you'll be able to appreciate his cock," she said.

Having sucked Beauty off and watched Mona get fucked by King, Barbi understood. She nodded. "Get Beauty," she moaned.

"You get him," Mona said.

Barbi staggered to her feet and stumbled over to Beauty's stall. Cunt cream soaked her thighs and her pussy pulsed. Trembling, she brought Beauty back to the center of the stable and caressed his coat.

"You ready for me?" she asked, her voice quaking with just a trace of fear.

Beauty neighed and bobbed his head. He twitched as the lust- crazed child rubbed her naked body into his flanks. His prick head poked out from its sheath and his balls swelled.

"Suck him hard," Mona said. "Then get on the bench and become a woman."

Barbi, whimpering and quivering, dropped to her knees. "I'm gonna get you nice and hard for my pussy," she said, her voice quaking. "Nice and hard."

As Beauty neighed softly, Barbi crawled under him and stroked his prick. Holding his huge balls, she brought her eager mouth to his prick and sucked. Using her hands and mouth together, she had him ready in seconds. She felt his prick fill her throat and excitement swept through her entire body.

"C'mon, Barbi," Mona urged, "He's ready." She watched the teenager frantically suck Beauty's cock. "Don't finish him off. You want his cum in your cunt."

Reluctantly, Barbi yanked her mouth off Beauty's rigid prick. She swooned. "God, I'm shakin'."

Mona smiled. "Wait 'til he's in your cunt," she said. "Then you'll really shake."

As Beauty snorted and twitched, Barbi climbed on the bench. She spread her legs wide, her body shuddering as Mona brought the black stallion into position. Her virgin pussy contracted as she squirmed on the bench.

"I'm nervous." She lifted her head and shivered as Beauty's prick brushed over her stomach. "It's so hot against me."

Mona knelt down and grabbed Beauty's prick. She saw the juice oozing from Barbi's virgin pussy. She rubbed Beauty's prick over Barbi's thighs and along the pink slit of her pussy. "You're creamin' for his prick."

"I know," Barbi gasped as the contact with the horse's cock sent shivers of bliss through her entire body. "I know."

Beauty whinnied and bobbed his head as Mona drenched the knob of his prick in the bubbling juices of Barbi's virgin cunt. His lips rumbled as the juices burned through his cock and churned the jizz rumbling in his heavy balls.

"Ooo... Mona," Barbi gasped.

Her dark eyes dilated and her body twitched sporadically. She squiggled her hips and whimpered as Mona tortured the entrance to her pussy and her clit with the head of Beauty's rigid prick.

Mona continued to soak Beauty's prick head with Barbi's cunt juices. "I'm gonna get you crazy," Mona teased.

"I am crazy!" Barbi gasped wildly as she jerked her hips. Her small plump tits jiggled and the inside of her virgin pussy contracted rhythmically for Beauty's long fat prick.

Beauty's stiff boner banged into Barbi's clit. He jerked his rump and neighed. He was as anxious to fuck as Barbi was.

"Please, Mona," Barbi whimpered. "I'm ready. God... I'm ready." She spasmed as Mona dragged the bloated head of his prick through her boiling pussy slit. "Please."

Mona eased the fat spongy head of Beauty's prick into Barbi's virgin cunthole. A tremor swept through her as she watched Beauty's prick head slip between the puffy folds of the teenager's pussy gash. The cream flowing from Barbi's cunt told Mona the child was as ready as she would ever be.

"Yessss," Barbi rasped. She felt the head of Beauty's cock pressing against her cherry. She stiffened, her hips jerking. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Beauty neighed and jerked forward. At the same time, Mona pulled away her hand. The head of his cock ripped through Barbi's cherry as if it were tissue and stretched the tight canal of her cunt. He snorted as the sizzling heat seared his cockshaft then jerked again, fucking his fat prick deeper into Barbi's virgin pussy.

"Fuck her!" Mona squealed as she watched Barbi twist on her back. "Fuck her!"

With Barbi thrashing, Beauty whinnied and fucked at her tight cunt. His rump quivered and his mane swished across his powerful neck as the scalding heat of Barbi's tight cunt churned the cum in his balls.

"It hurts!" Barbi cried out. She twisted her hips, her eyes bulging as the pain from Beauty's cunt-ripping prick dried up her fuckhole. "It hurts."

"Relax," Mona soothed. She skimmed her hands over Barbi's flushed body and kneaded her small plump tits. "Fuck him back. The pain'll go away."

Barbi shuddered as the pain spread. Her hips bucked and her ass thumped against the wooden bench. "It burns inside me." She twisted as his cock gouged her fuckhole and stretched the cushiony walls of her pussy. "It hurts, Mona. God... it hurts."

Mona ignored the child's whimpering cries. She stroked Beauty's balls. "Fuck her, Beauty. Make her a woman." She hefted his balls and stared at his fat prick. It was half buried inside Barbi's pussy.

Barbi thrashed on the bench. She grabbed the horse's flanks and clawed. She bit her bottom lip as her eyes widened. "He's goin' deeper, Mona!" Fear was in her voice. "God... I can't take it all!"

"Sure you can!" Mona urged. "Hump him. Fill your pussy and the pain will go away."

Beauty neighed impatiently. He jabbed hard, fucking his prick deeper into the twisting teenager's hot pussy. His balls rumbled and the friction against his cockshaft swelled his rigid prick.

Barbi's head snapped from side to side as her mouth twisted in agony. She shuddered then pushed forward, hoping that once she had taken all of Beauty's cock the pain would indeed go away.

"You're gettin' fucked!" Mona gasped as she watched Beauty's prick disappear into the child's thrashing body. "You're gettin' it." She rocked on her haunches and gulped. Watching the teenager get ravaged was blowing her mind.

Beauty, enraged, didn't care about the pain he was causing. All he was interested in was fucking his prick to the root and shooting his load of rumbling jizz. His rump quivered as his tail slashed back and forth. He stepped forward, snorting and bobbing his head as he filled her pussy to the limit.

Barbi went into convulsions as her cunt was filled with the horse's cock. Pain was quickly washed away as lust took its place. Her cunt muscles grabbed at his buried prick and started pulsing. Pussy cream began to flow, bathing the horse's fucking cock.

Mona saw the pleasure sweep over Barbi's face. "I told you," she smiled. "Now, fuck him."

"Ooo... I will," Barbi gasped. She slammed up at Beauty's frame as he lunged forward. The action had Beauty's cock fucking deep into her tight bubbling pussy. She raked his flanks and swiveled her hips as the juices inside her pussy flowed more freely. "I'm gettin' fucked! I'm gettin' fucked!"

Out of her head, Barbi lifted her ass high, angling her tight wet cunt for more depth.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She jerked, meeting his cock-stabs as her body quaked. "Fuck me, Beauty! Fuck me!"

"Yesss, Beauty. Fuck her! Fuck her!" Mona's mouth watered as she saw the cream flow out from Barbi's cock-stuffed cunt. "Fuck her. Ram her!"

Barbi was in heaven. Drunkenly, she stared at Mona. "It's heaven," she gasped. "Heaven." She humped up, fucking herself maniacally on Beauty's jabbing prick as the juices in her cunt greased his prick for greater speed and depth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.