Cousin Hot for Horses - Cover

Cousin Hot for Horses

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young girl and her cousin get introduced to the real pleasure of riding a horse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

King tossed his head and neighed as the muscles under his white coat rippled with power. His thick mane and long tail swished and his nostrils flared.

"God," Barbi sighed as she stared at the giant white stallion. "He's so big." She quivered, her flesh sizzling as she ogled the monstrous horse.

"His cock is like the trunk of a tree," Mona said as she calmed the aroused horse with her hand. She scratched his forehead and allowed King to nibble on her tits. "Give 'em a bite." King slobbered his spit over her tits. "Yeahhh... like that."

With his tail slapping across his twitching rump, King dined noisily on Mona's fleshy tits. He soaked the huge milky tit globes with spit then used his lips and nipping teeth to turn the white tit meat to a glistening pink.

Barbi was overwhelmed. She dropped to her knees and stroked the giant horse's flank, her eyes riveted to his huge hanging balls and thick cocksheath. Her mouth watered and her pussy bubbled.

"He's gettin' hard," she gasped as she watched the bloated head of his prick peek out from its sheath. "He's gettin' hard."

Mona swooned as the hungry horse devastated her tits. She melted to her knees and crawled over to Barbi. "Get me that bench over there!" she said, her voice quaking with desire.

Barbi scrambled over for the bench. She shoved it along the ground. "Where do you want it?"

"Right there'll be fine," Mona said. She inched under King and grabbed his thick cocksheath. "C'mon, fucker," she moaned. "Show Barbi how big your prick is."

Twitching and bobbing his head, King fucked his prick through Mona's shifting fist. His balls rumbled and swelled. A shrill neigh came from his drooling lips as Mona placed her lips against the tip of his oozing prick.

Mona kissed his seeping pisser and smeared the sticky jizz over her lips. Her body quivered as she parted her lips and eased the fat head of King's cock into her mouth.

"Suck him," Barbi gasped as she stared hypnotically at Mona. "Suck him."

With King whinnying and twitching, Mona gobbled on his hulking cock. His prick filled her mouth and she took the cockhead immediately into her throat. She gulped, his prick hardening as it stretched her gullet.

King jerked forward, fucking Mona's throat with his blood- engorged prick. He pawed the ground as his prick turned to steel. An agitated neigh came from his frothy lips as he fucked his prick balls deep into Mona's hungry mouth.

Mona swallowed the entire length of King's rigid prick. His balls brushed against her chin and she used her teeth, gnawing on the fat hulking base of his mammoth prick.

Barbi whimpered as she watched Mona ease her mouth off King's monstrous prick. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "God! It is the size of a fuckin' tree."

"Too big for your first fuck," Mona said as spit dribbled from her lips. She stroked King's giant prick and huge cum- crammed balls.

"Once Beauty stretches your pussy, you'll be able to take every beautiful inch of King's prick."

"I don't know," Barbi gasped. She licked her lips. "Lemme touch his cock."

"You can do more than touch his cock," Mona said with a hot smile. "You're gonna put it in me."

"Great!" Barbi squealed happily. She grabbed King's long meaty prick and creamed as the agitated horse continued to paw the ground anxiously.

Anxious herself, Mona climbed on the bench. On her back, feet flat against the ground and legs spread, she waited. "Bring him to me," she sighed with excitement. "My fuckin' cunt is aching for his prick."

"C'mon, King," Barbi urged as she tugged on his raging hard- on. "C'mon."

Mona was writhing on the bench, her pussy on fire as Barbi led the giant stallion into position. "C'mon, King. I want your cock."

King snorted and lowered his head. He jammed his mouth against Mona's overheated cunt and squiggled his thick tongue into her hot bubbling pussy. Cunt muscles attacked his tongue, greedily pulsing as he plunged deep and turned Mona into a whimpering mass of flesh.

"I want his cock," Mona gasped. She humped up as the horse's tongue tortured her pussy.

Barbi jerked on King's monstrous prick. "C'mon, King. Fuck her."

King jerked his head up and moved forward, his powerful body above a writhing Mona. His prick throbbed and his balls ached as Barbi aimed his prick at Mona's sizzling cunt.

Barbi was trembling with excitement. She gouged the slit of Mona's cunt with the horse's cockhead and hissed out her breath. Eyes wide, she mashed the tip of King's cock into Mona's stiff clit.

Mona gasped and squirmed on her back. "Put his cock in," she squawked impatiently.

King snorted then neighed as his nostrils flared. He jabbed at Mona, anxious to fuck his prick inside the bubbling depths of her cunt. He bobbed his head and stepped forward, the bloated knob of his prick smashing against Mona's clit.

Mona gasped. "Please, Barbi. I need it. Stop fuckin' around."

Barbi pulled on King's cock. The horse stepped forward and the head of his prick slipped easily into the waiting gash of Mona's cunt. "You got it!" she squealed with awe. "You got it!" She pulled away her hand and gasped.

"Not yet!" Mona cried out. "I want it all." Her tits heaved as she lifted her ass off the bench. "Fuck me, King!"

King tossed his head and lunged forward. Spit dribbled from his rubbery lips as his cock fucked into the heated slit of Mona's pussy. He jerked again, his monstrous prick stretching Mona's pussy as the frothy cunt cream bathed his buried cockshaft.

"I got him!" Mona squealed as she rolled her hips and milked his stabbing prick. "He's in!" Her green eyes bulged with passion and her face twisted into a mask of fuck-lust. "He's in me!"

Barbi gulped, her eyes wide as she watched King's giant prick disappear inside Mona's thrashing body. "How does it feel?" she whispered hotly. "Tell me." Her own virgin pussy contracted and the juices flowed from her cunt slit. "Tell me, Mona!"

Mona's head snapped to the side. She stared drunkenly at Barbi, a dreamy smile on her lips. "It's heaven, Barbi." She lifted her ass and ground her cunt onto King's jabbing prick. "So fuckin' good!" She began to shake as the pleasure of having her pussy filled swept through her.

Mona thrashed as King filled her hungry cunt. Her cunt muscles massaged his throbbing cock-shaft and the hot buttery juices of her cunthole kept his fucking cock greased. She moaned, her hips lurching up.

"It's wonderful!" Mona wailed as the pleasure increased. "You're gonna love it." She jerked, her huge tits flopping as she leered at the enthralled teenager.

Barbi spasmed. Seeing Mona get her pussy stuffed was making her cream. "I can't wait," she gasped. She tore her eyes away from Mona for a second and looked back at Beauty. "You're next, Beauty."

Pawing the ground, King lurched forward, fucking his gigantic prick deep into Mona's bubbling vat of hot sizzling cunt juice. He stabbed, his prick throbbing as the spongy cunt muscles and sizzling cunt cream attacked his cockshaft. A shrill whinny came from his frothy mouth as he slammed hard, fucking his prick to the root.

Mona lunged up, met his thrusting cock-stab and spasmed. She jammed her body against the powerful beast, impaling herself on his raging hard-on. "He's up in my fuckin' belly!" she squealed with delight. "So fuckin' deep!" She swooned and shifted her hips wildly as she clawed King's heaving flanks.

Barbi felt light-headed. She drooled as she watched King fuck his prick into Mona's twisting body. She crawled closer, her eyes fixed on King's raging boner as he ravaged Mona's pussy.

Mona squirmed, her jigging ass rubbing into the rough wood of the bench. Spit dribbled from her panting lips. She humped up, grinding her clit into his hairy body as he fucked her cunt with hard quick cock-jabs.

"Fuck me, King. Fuck me!" She raked his flanks and screamed as a hard punching cock-jab made her eyes roll. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

With his head bobbing and his eyes bulging from their sockets, King ravaged Mona's tight gripping pussy. His mane swished across his neck and his tail slashed at his twitching rump. He snorted as her clawing hands and hot pulsing cunt aroused him to a feverish pitch.

"Fuck her!" Barbi squealed as she rocked hypnotically on her haunches. "Fuck her!"

King jerked forward, fucking his prick into Mona's gulping cunt. Hard quick fuck-jabs rumbled the cum in his balls as they slapped against her juice-drenched flesh. He whinnied and drilled her pussy as each cock-job squished juice from her cunthole. The pussy-juices spattered his balls, the sizzling heat churning the cum inside.

Mona met each powerful fuck-lunge. She milked his prick greedily as her cunt contracted rhythmically against his fat powerful prick. She lifted her ass and swiveled her hips, her clit mashing into his body.

"Barbi! Barbi!" she squealed. "It's wonderful!"

Barbi gasped as she watched the giant white stallion fuck Mona's pussy. She brought her fingers to her own virgin pussy and pinched the clit. "Fuck her," she moaned throatily. "Fuck her, King."

Mona humped and twisted her hips. Her ass slapped against the wooden bench and her tits flopped. She absorbed the hard fuck-thrusts and gurgled on her own spit as King drove her insane.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.