Cilla's Introspection - Cover

Cilla's Introspection

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Continuation of the Cilla's series.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Oral Sex   .

Cilla's first summer as a high schooler was fast approaching and she couldn't wait to get out in June; she was bored to tears!

Her past year had been eventful, to say the least: She'd been 'tied' by the family dog, drilled by all three of her brothers, and probably been voted most likely to suck seed, (heh, heh)!

Her popularity in school was due mostly to her easiness, but at least Cilla didn't put out because she thought she had to, rather, she just loved giving and receiving pleasure!

On the day after the Memorial Day weekend, Cilla's father broke some grave news: His brother, Mitch, had an accident with the tractor in his cornfield and came away with a pretty mangled leg.

He was going to need some summer help and Tim was the likely choice.

(For those who haven't tasted either of the earlier 'Cilla' stories, she is the youngest (15) of four, her three brothers, Tim (18), and the twins (Eric & Mark 17) have all 'had' their little sister and continue to do so when between girlfriends.)

Tim wasn't thrilled with the idea of working on Mitch's farm, even though it was summer work and Mitch insisted on paying a wage; he was uncomfortable taking his uncle's money and more unconfortable taking himself away from Cilla!

Little sister or not, he was getting 'stuck' on her as she developed into a raven haired, buxom, vixen like what you might expect to see on 'The Man Show'! (Where's that trampoline?)

But, oh, what a tangled web...

Cilla, meanwhile, had found MARK to be as close to a soulmate as she could fathom, after his inaugural liaison with her which almost produced a child, her late menses signalling the end of that thought but leaving her feeling somewhat sad!

Cilla's mother had begun noticing Cilla's involvement with boys at school, and just after Easter, had her put on the 'pill'.

Cilla continued to 'service' her three brothers as well as several schoolmates, but it was 'special' with Mark.

Mark was into spreading his love around and with his identical twin, Eric, there were plenty of switch games going on. The trick to it is that the twins have to share EVERYTHING: techniques, reactions, partners' reactions, etc., and NEVER admit that there was a switch!

But Cilla could always tell, and they never even tried fooling her; they knew it was too tough!

One night, a few days before school let out, Cilla's mother called her into the master bedroom for a private chit chat.

"I know you've been having sex regularly, Cill! Now, don't deny it! I also know you've had sex with your brothers! That's why you're on the pill!"

Before Cilla could even begin to formulate any counters, her mother laid the bombshell: "Your father & I are swingers. That's why we go out all the time. We're very careful about hygiene and with whom we take these risks. Now that we see our children love sex the way we do, it's time to try the next logical step, and it's going to require you and I to perform twice as much if everybody's going to be in on it!"

Cilla was stunned to say the least. Was she hearing this correctly? The sex wasn't a problem? Did her mother know about Sam (the dog)?

The prospect of doing it with her father (and maybe her mother, too) didn't hold relish with Cilla! After all, to her (and many other kids in America) parents are geezers! She'd have to think this through...

Meanwhile, back at Mitch's farm, Tim was thanked profusely for 'volunteering' his summer to help out and Mitch added one benefit: Tim's cousin, Lisa, would be waiting on him to make things easier; such as bringing lemonade, towels, water, clean shirts, etc., when needed.

"How IS that little...", he had barely started to formulate his opening jibe when Lisa sauntered into the room sporting a fifteen year old, filled out body so awesome, Tim quickly sat down to hide the 'blue veiner' he had immediately popped!

"Nice to see you, too, dickbite," she snapped off her counterassault, first!

"Hey! I was only gonna say 'little scamp'. You WERE a skinny runt, last we saw of eachother", Tim recovered nicely.

"Except for your hair (blond) and about an inch in height, you look just like your cousin, Cilla," Tim continued.

Tim had already developed his trademark washboard stomach (he wore lots of cutoffs) so he didn't need this summer work, but the stirring in his loins created a new perspective and he was determined to explore Lisa, further!

Mitch smiled (knowingly?) and said, "I'm glad you two started off on the right foot, OUCH, make that the left foot," he joked about his injury!

The first few days had Tim working up so much sweat and ending the day so tired that he had no thoughts at all about Lisa.

Lisa, on the other hand, had nothing better to do than watch her 'adonis' cousin acting manly, looking sleek and sexy, and occasionally glancing longingly toward her. (Was he?)

After the fourth day, Lisa casually left her door open while she changed for bed and Tim stole every glance he could, his mind working on scenarios that might let him add Lisa to his list of 'touchables'!

But the 'geezers' were keeping track, too, and Tim was determined to be as secretive here as he was at home. (If only he knew...)

Back at home, Cilla came to a momentus decision, she'd try to please her parents if they'd only be patient with her. She was truly afraid she'd gag at the sight of them, naked!

She informed her mother that, from now on, it would be even easier to tell the twins apart. One fucks like a hamster and the other makes beautiful love!

"Which is which", her mother quickly spat out?

"You'll find out for yourself, soon enough," Cilla said. "When do I & dad..."

"Tonight, dear, tonight, right before bedtime. Why don't you con Eric & Mark into another poker game like you described earlier?" said her mother.

Cilla did as suggested and just when Eric was about to get 'head' from Cilla, their mother caught them and ordered Cilla to her room, while she berated the twins in the boys' bedroom.

Cilla was just about to turn on her light when her father softly told her to leave it off. Since he was a 'geezer', he'd service her using only the moonlight, if she thought that would help, any.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.