Pony for Daughter - Cover

Pony for Daughter

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On a student exchange program, she goes to a farm and learns the joys of living there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cum dripped from Priscilla's lips. "How?" she gasped. "I just sucked him dry." She was bewildered.

"Diamond," Tammy said proudly, a hint of terror in her voice. "I'll fuck Diamond."

Priscilla's mouth dropped in awe. "God! You can't fuck Diamond. He'll... he'll kill you." She gulped back a lump of fear.

"I've wanted to fuck him for along time," Tammy admitted. "I keep thinking about all the mares he's fucked with his gorgeous cock. Now, I want it."

"Jesus, you're crazy as hell."

"Not crazy," Tammy giggled. "Hot for a fuck. Like you were hot to cum."

Priscilla rocked on the ground, her round tight ass squirming in the hay. "Shit, I forgot all about getting licked off."

Tammy smiled dreamily. "When you suck a cock, getting licked off loses its importance. You should be getting fucked instead of just having Beauty lick you off. Grow up."

Priscilla thought about it. "I'll watch you first."

"Once you see me riding Diamond's cock, you'll change your mind," Tammy said with assurance.

She spun on her heel and strode boldly over to Diamond's stall. "You ready for me, fucker?"

Diamond tossed his head in the air, his dark eyes flashing. He pawed the earth, snorting. His dark nostrils smelled the passion that reeked heavily in the barn.

Tammy shuddered and stepped back. "God, is he ready." She turned to Priscilla. "C'mon over and watch me tame this fucker."

Priscilla staggered to her feet. Slowly, she walked to the stall where Diamond was acting up. Her brown eyes glowed. "You better be careful."

"If I was careful," Tammy said, "I would still be a virgin like you." She looked at the huge black horse. "Right, Diamond?"

The beast exuded sexual power. He snorted, flicked his black glossy mane over his thick-muscled neck. His powerful chest pressed against the gate that kept him in his stall.

"See, he wants me as bad as I want him," Tammy said.

Priscilla looked at them both and believed the girl. A tremor swept through her virgin cunt. She leaned against Beauty's stall. "God, it makes me cream thinking about it."

"Then think about having Beauty take your cherry. It beats hell out of getting licked." Tammy looked at Priscilla. "Beauty wants to thank you."

The golden pony nuzzled against Priscilla. His cold nose touched her hot sizzling tit. He was sated, his big brown eyes dulled, heavy with sleep. The child had sucked him blind.

"Oooo, Beauty," Priscilla giggled. His cold nose sent shivers down her hot fiery body. It was a gnawing reminder that she had not yet cum. She gulped.

Tammy read her mind. "After I fuck this beautiful beast, I'll suck you off."

Priscilla nodded. "I think after watching you get fucked, sucking won't be enough."

"It'll help you sleep until tomorrow. Then you can take Beauty and tame him."

Priscilla stroked the pony's forehead. "Nice pony wanna break my cherry?" She giggled, her eyes focused hotly on the giant horse.

Tammy turned her attention to the stallion. "You ready?" She peeled off her robe, let it drop to the floor. "I'm going to make you cry like a baby."

Priscilla gasped, her hot gaze floating hotly over Tammy's long elegant body. "God!" She scratched Beauty's forehead. "Your mistress has got some big tits."

"You will, too, now that you're rubbing pony-cum into them," Tammy giggled. She faced the horse like a naked sacrifice to the giant animal.

"Make him cry uncle," Priscilla said, her own pussy churning out warm pussy cream.

"I want you right down there with me," Tammy said, "watching every jab of his cock." She rubbed her tits, cupped them, offered them up to the giant stallion.

Diamond nuzzled the fleshy meat of Tammy's tits. Wet drool soaked the pliant globes of ripe teenage tittie meat. His big active lips covered the flesh, nibbled the swollen nipples, chomped on the bullet tips.

Tammy tossed her head back. Her creamy complexion was flushed with passion. "Ooo, suck 'em, my handsome stud. Suck me!"

Priscilla was amazed. It was so erotic watching. "Let him fuck you," she gasped impatiently.

Tammy laughed, a deep throaty laugh coated with the raging lust that surged through her young oversexed body. "First, my tits," she moaned. "Then my pussy. When I'm soaked in his spit, then he can fuck me."

Tammy pressed herself against the horse's hard muzzle. "You don't get tits like this, with a mare," she laughed. She shook them lewdly, smacking the sensitive tit meat against his lips.

"Oohhhh, Christ!" A hot bolt of passion ripped through her gut. Knowing she was at last going to fuck Diamond weakened her knees. "Oh shit, Priscilla. I'm creaming my fuckin' hole!"

Tammy staggered away from the mighty horse. She trembled and opened his stall. "C'mon, fucker. Come on out and get it." She stepped back, then danced lewdly in the center of the barn as Diamond stepped from his stall.

Priscilla's eyes popped. The horse was a monster. He looked so big standing in front of the naked blonde. "Ohhh, shit," she mumbled under her breath. She adored the beast. She caught a glimpse of his swinging balls and cock sheath. A lump clogged her throat.

Tammy bent over and presented the stallion with the twin cheeks of her beautiful ass. "Lick it, fucker. It's nice and hot for your mouth." She wriggled her hips, taunting the horse with her creamy white ass.

Diamond stepped forward and nudged the jiggling cheeks of Tammy's ass with his cold nose. He snorted. The scent of the teenager's cunt was devastating. He nudged her again, this time harder.

"Ayyiee!" Tammy fell forward. "Ayyiee!" She was sprawled out on a pile of thick hay, ass up, tits crushed in the hay. Her pussy and ass crack were vulnerable to the giant horse and his gobbling mouth.

Diamond's tail swished over his shiny black rump. He dropped his head, nibbled with obvious pleasure between the cheeks of Tammy's beautiful ass. His lips touched her inflamed pussy. The horse, for the first time, tasted hot buttery pussy cream. He flipped his head up and gave a loud whinny.

"He loves my cunt," Tammy squealed. "I knew the fucker would. A regular cunt man."

Diamond chomped, pushed her forward again into the hay. Fuck juice flowed into his nose. He snorted.

Tammy laughed and jammed her ass back in the horse's muzzle. "Eat me, Diamond! Slobber me with your Goddamn fuckin' spit!" She was out of her mind, delirious.

"Look at that," Priscilla gasped, talking to Beauty as if he understood. "Look at him eat her cunt!" She rubbed one small tit into Beauty's soft satiny lips. "Mmmmm!"

Tammy flipped over on her back. With long slender legs spread and big pulpy tits flopping as she squirmed, Tammy raised her legs in the air. "Eat me, fucker! Chew me and I'll fuck you blind!" She was showing off and loving it. It added to her own lust.

Priscilla eased Beauty out of the stall. She stroked him, never taking her gaze off Tammy and the gorgeous horse. "I'm gonna cum too," she whispered. "I'm gonna cream you."

From glassy eyes, Tammy saw Priscilla climb up on Beauty's back. "No!" she screamed. "Watch Diamond fuck me!" She ground her cunt into the horse's muzzle. "Oooo, Christ, Priscilla. Get over here!"

Priscilla fell from the pony's back. Trembling, she forgot about Beauty and crawled over to Tammy. Her body was aching. Her cunt was a scalding mass of bubbling pussy cream.

"God," Tammy moaned. "His fuckin' tongue is up my hole." She clamped her legs to the horse's head and recklessly ground her cunt against his teeth and lips.

Diamond flipped his head and tossed the child aside. He neighed, agitated by the child's lust. His coal-black eyes glowed as he swung his head from side to side.

Tammy rolled over, hay clinging to her sweaty flesh. "Jesus, he's going to be fantastic." Her blue eyes were glowing with the same fire that burned in Diamond's eyes.

"Maybe you should wait," Priscilla said, her voice shaky. Inwardly, she hoped Tammy wouldn't wait. She wanted to witness the huge horse fucking her friend.

"Oh, no!" Tammy gasped, hauling herself to her feet. "I'm fucking him tonight." She grabbed a small bench and carried it over to Diamond. "Nice horse." She eased the bench under him, positioning it in place.

Diamond calmed down. Tammy's voice soothed him. He twisted his head and nuzzled the child's tits.

"No more tits, Diamond," Tammy giggled. "It's time I got to know your cock." She stroked his powerful flank. "Keep him calm, Priscilla."

Numb with passion, Priscilla nodded. She scratched Diamond on the forehead. "Nice horse." Her voice cracked. Touching the giant horse made her cream. "Be still, Diamond."

"Not too still," Tammy joked. "I don't wanna fuck a dead piece of horse cock." She adjusted herself on the bench. Her blue eyes stared in wonder at the giant nut-sac and thick sheath that housed Diamond's cock. "Oohhh, shit, is this gonna be great."

Diamond accepted Priscilla's nervous attempts to placate him. He remained still, enjoying Priscilla's soft gentle voice and stroking hand.

"Mmmmm," Tammy sighed. She wriggled down, arching her back. The horse's thick cock sheath and balls rested on her tits. "Oooo, I'm creaming!"

Diamond responded to Tammy's squeals. His muscled body quivered and his tail slapped back and forth.

"Keep your voice down," Priscilla gasped. "Diamond's getting nervous."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.