Pony for Daughter - Cover

Pony for Daughter

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On a student exchange program, she goes to a farm and learns the joys of living there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"What was all that noise I heard upstairs?" Tammy's mother asked.

"Nothin', Mom," Tammy said. She glanced at Priscilla, stifled a giggle. "We were having a pillow fight."

Priscilla was embarrassed. "I hope we didn't disturb you," she said. She didn't return Tammy's glance.

"Not at all," Ellen said. "I'm glad you two are getting along. It's going to be a nice two weeks and I'm glad Tammy has made a friend." She hugged her daughter, kissed her on the forehead. "I'm happy you're back, honey, I missed you."

Tammy's eyes sparkled with devilment. "I missed you too, Mom. Daddy too." This time she couldn't suppress the giggle.

Ellen shook her head. "You two girls are silly." She laughed, rumpled both their heads. "I'm going into town to shop. You two can join me if you want."

"No thanks, Mom. Priscilla and I are going to hang around here." She looked at Priscilla, then back at her mother. "Where's daddy?"

"He's at Harold's ranch picking up Diamond."

Priscilla looked at Tammy. "Who's Diamond?"

"Daddy's horse," Tammy said, a dreamy inflection in her voice. "He's even more gorgeous than Beauty."

Ellen frowned. "You're too wrapped up in animals, Tammy." She looked at Priscilla. "You know, she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm sure you have many."

Tammy scowled and spoke before Priscilla could answer. "Awwww, Mom. I have plenty of time for boys when school starts." She looked quickly at Priscilla.

Priscilla got the message. "I don't have any boyfriends. My mother thinks I'm too young."

"You don't spend all your time with a pony." She glanced over at her daughter. "Except for Priscilla, you don't even have any girlfriends."

Tammy's face brightened impishly. "It's a start."

Ellen heaved a sigh. "You're right. I hope you can change her, Priscilla." She looked exasperated. "Don't let my daughter get you hooked on that pony." She gave her daughter a wry smile. "I'll be back in a few hours."

"We'll be good," Tammy said, anticipating her mother's stock instructions each time she left her alone on the farm.

"Okay," Ellen said. "Don't be with Beauty when your father comes home. He's not as understanding as I am."

"I promise," Tammy said. She walked her mother to the back door. "See ya!" She waved good-bye.

"Balls," Tammy groaned, spinning on her heel. "Sometimes my mother can be a pain."

Priscilla giggled. "She'd be a bigger pain if she knew why you spent so much time with Beauty."

"Daddy would shit bricks," Tammy laughed. "They both think I'm shy."

"There's nothing shy about you," Priscilla said, looking across the table at her new friend.

"You either," Tammy sighed.

"Tell me about your father's horse."

"There isn't much to tell. He's big and beautiful. A shiny black coat and a big white diamond on his forehead."

"How about his cock. Have you seen it?" Priscilla swallowed the lump growing in her throat.

"I've seen it," Tammy said. "I haven't had the nerve to touch it." She winked. "Beauty is enough for me." She gave Priscilla a challenging stare. "You ready to go out to the barn and make it with Beauty?"

"Maybe we shouldn't. If your father comes home early, he might catch us."

Tammy laughed. "Daddy never comes home early from Harold's ranch. They usually wind up playing cards all day."

Priscilla flushed. "How come his horse was over at that ranch?" As long as they talked, Priscilla figured she didn't have to go out to the barn.

"Diamond is a stud," Tammy bragged. "Ed Harold has a mare he wanted fucked." She laughed. "A horny mare like us."

Priscilla was fascinated. "Tell me about it."

"I'll tell you out in the barn." She pushed herself away from the table and stood. "Come on, chickenshit. Out to the barn."

Reluctantly, Priscilla followed her friend out of the house. She was afraid Tammy was going to make her do the things she had promised. Worried, she kept her pace slow. A twinge of apprehension gripped her. At this moment she wasn't sure if the things Tammy had told her were true or not. She hoped they were only stories. She bit her lip, knowing a part of her wanted them to be true.

"C'mon," Tammy called. She was standing at the open door of the barn, impatient, horny, and anxious to see her new friend play with and, hopefully, suck Beauty's cock. "C'mon."

"I'm coming," Priscilla said, keeping her pace slow.

Tammy ran back to Priscilla. "C'mon, slowpoke. Beauty's waiting." She pulled on her arm. "He wants his cock licked." She laughed.

In the barn, Tammy ran straight for Beauty. She hugged him tight. "Oooo, I've missed you so much."

Beauty snorted and tossed his head high. His blonde mane, almost the same shade as his young teenage mistress' golden hair, whipped across his long powerful neck. He snuggled his muzzle in the crook of her neck.

"I've missed your cock, too," Tammy giggled, rubbing her nubile body against her pony's flank. "Did you miss my pussy?"

Priscilla stood at the door watching them both. A tremor rumbled excitedly in her virgin pussy. The memories of Beauty's mouth on her pussy came rushing back. It weakened her knees. Her nipples swelled. She took a few steps closer.

"Close the door and lock it," Tammy said, calling back over her shoulder. "We can't take chances."

"Maybe we should wait," Priscilla said. "I'll be here for two weeks."

Tammy laughed. "She's afraid of your cock, Beauty. Afraid to play with it and suck it." She rubbed her plump tits into his flank. "God, I'm horny."

Priscilla heaved a sigh. She closed and locked the door. Fear and excitement battled inside her.

With the door closed and bolted, Tammy danced away from her pet pony. "I'm so damn hot for your cock," she moaned. Swaying, she peeled off her shirt and bra. "Catch."

Priscilla did. She was mesmerized by Tammy's large tits. Her mouth watered in memory of how fabulous they had tasted. She waited for Tammy to strip the rest of the way.

Tammy shook her tits in front of Beauty's face. "Did you miss my titties?" She slapped her plump tittie meat at Beauty's mouth.

Vigorously, Beauty's lips slobbered all over the white creamy meat of his mistress's jiggling tits. He nibbled, chomping noisily as Tammy whimpered with joy.

Priscilla watched. It was wonderfully exciting to see. Slowly, the passion in her young virgin body began to erase the apprehension. She forgot, for the moment, the promises she had made earlier. She licked her lips, wanted Beauty to lick her tits, too.

Tammy glanced over. "C'mon. Let him lick you, too." She slapped her tits at Beauty's muzzle. "Ooo! Ohhh!" Her knees trembled.

Priscilla swept off her blouse and bra, leaving them with Tammy's on a heap of dry hay. She staggered over to the gobbling pony and offered her tits up for licking. "Me too, Beauty. Me too!"

Beauty delighted in the two hot and horny children. He shook his head, his big brown eyes gazing at both sets of white creamy tittie meat. He slobbered and dined on both happy girls. He switched from Tammy's big jiggling globes to Priscilla's small firm mounds. He soaked them both as they squealed their pleasure.

Tammy stumbled back, away from the pleasure of her pony's rubbery wet lips. She fell to the ground, squirmed out of her jeans and panties. Legs spread, she writhed on the floor offering herself to Beauty.

"I'm creaming! Oooo!" Priscilla's words echoed in the barn. Beauty's mouth was working frantically on her small sensitive tits. She twisted her head, saw Tammy squirming naked on the ground. "God!"

"Get away," Tammy moaned. "Get away!" She kept her legs spread, fingers gouging at her pussy, parting the puffy folds of her velvety cunt-lips.

Priscilla moved away, leaned against the wall of the pony's stall. "Ooo, shit!" She was entranced, brown eyes bulging as she looked at Tammy writhing in bliss on the barn floor.

Beauty, seeing his young mistress on the ground, pawed the earth, picked up the scent of her turned-on cunt as it filled the air. He flipped his head and stepped from his stall.

"Eat me, you handsome fucker," Tammy gurgled, spit caught in her throat. "Eat my cunt!" Her gaze flowed over the sleek golden coat of her pony. She spotted his cock peeking out. "Ohhh, Beauty."

Priscilla trembled. She, too, wanted to be naked. Quickly, while Beauty slobbered his spit over Tammy's thrashing legs, she peeled off her jeans and panties. She dropped to the floor, crawled over to Tammy. "Let him lick me."

"No," Tammy moaned. She humped her pussy at Beauty's gobbling lips. "Noooo!" She pushed Priscilla away, knocking the virgin over.

"Oooo!" Priscilla cried as she fell on her back. She struggled to get up, caught sight of Beauty's cock. His prick was growing long, sticking out of its wrinkled sheath of skin. She gasped, a contraction ripping through her virgin cunt hole. Her gaze drifted to the screaming Tammy.

Tammy twisted her young naked body on the hay-strewn barn floor. Large pulpy tits flopped like exotic jello as Tammy gasped and squealed. "Eat me, Beauty! Eat my cunt!"

Beauty gobbled up the child's pussy. His mouth covered Tammy's crotch. His tongue invaded her cunt hole. His drool soaked her already-wet pussy.

Priscilla's wide brown eyes shifted from her naked friend to Beauty's cock. His prick was still growing. Tammy's yelps of joy and her thrashing body, pink with the rush of passion that surged through her flesh, had Priscilla's head reeling.

"His tongue is inside me!" Tammy screamed. She jabbed her cunt at the beast's hungry lips. "Ohhh, he's so good!" She jerked her ass up, twisted her hips, and ground her cunt into Beauty's teeth.

"Me next!" Priscilla gasped. She stroked her own pussy. Gobs of cunt juice drenched her fingers. She sucked her fingers clean, then repeated the action. The taste of her own pussy blew her mind.

"No," Tammy cried. "Nooo!" She was finding it hard to talk. Beauty's lips and tongue were driving her crazy. "After you suck and play with his cock."

Priscilla gulped. She didn't know if she had the nerve. For now, she didn't say a word. Maybe, she half hoped, Tammy was teasing.

Tammy forgot about Priscilla. "I'm cumming!" She bucked on the floor, hips rotating, ass in the air, pussy grinding over and over again into her pony's muzzle.

Hot pussy cum gushed from Tammy's cunt, flooded the animal's mouth and nose, then drooled over his gobbling lips. He snorted, his teeth fused to her crotch. He snorted again. His tongue invaded her pussy. Hot pulsing muscles tried to capture it.

Priscilla was panting. Her nipples felt as if they would burst. Seeing Tammy have an orgasm on the pony's muzzle turned her virgin cunt hole to liquid fire.

"He's in me! Oooo! I'm cumming!" Tammy squirmed on her back. Eyes bulging, she clawed the flesh of her own tits. Her fingers gouged the pliant meat. Pain mixed with the pleasure of Beauty's mouth and tongue.

"Watch me cum!" Tammy screamed. "I'm creaming him!" She banged her pussy into his gobbling mouth. "Aghhhhhh!"

Priscilla gaped in wonder. Her own body was on fire. She wanted the same pleasure, needed it. Her eyes popped. Beauty's cock was fully extended--a monstrous piece of prickmeat. She swooned, tore her gaze away and stared at Tammy as she climaxed noisily on the ground.

Tammy jammed her cunt against Beauty's lips and teeth. "Aghhhh!" Her head snapped from side to side. Blonde hair whipped across her reddened face. "Beauty! Beauty!"

The golden pony feasted on his mistress's wet cum-drenched pussy. His lips gobbled her velvety folds and hard bullet clit. His tongue wormed deep inside the scalding hole. Hot cum clung to his tongue. He lugged out the sticky strands as more cum flowed from the pulsing cunt walls.

Tammy's body contorted. She screamed. One devastating orgasm tore through her pussy. She shuddered in bliss and collapsed back on the ground.

"Ah! Ahhh! Ahhhh!" she panted. Wriggling from her pony's untiring mouth, she crawled over to Priscilla. "God, I missed him."

"My turn?" Priscilla asked hopefully. She was on fire, needing to cum. She glanced at Beauty's cock, then back at Tammy as the blonde caught her breath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.