Pony for Daughter - Cover

Pony for Daughter

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On a student exchange program, she goes to a farm and learns the joys of living there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Later that night, Priscilla sat curled up in a chair. Her eyes were trained on the television, but her ears were tuned to Ben. He was talking to his daughter, Tammy, on the phone.

Priscilla couldn't wait until it was her turn to talk with Tammy. She fidgeted impatiently in the living room chair, unable to concentrate on the TV show.

"I'm through," Ben said to Priscilla. "You can talk to her now."

Priscilla leaped out of the chair. "Can I take it upstairs in the bedroom?" She wanted privacy. The things she was planning to say, she didn't want Tammy's parents to hear.

"Sure," laughed Ben, "why not?"

"Thanks, Mr. Hudson." Priscilla scampered upstairs to the bedroom. Panting, she grabbed the extension. "You can hang up now, Mr. Hudson. I got it," she said to Ben over the phone.

Ben chuckled to himself, then hung up. He turned to his wife. "I'll bet they spend the rest of the night talking on the phone."

Ellen smiled. "Yeah, about boys."

Ben shook his head. "I'm glad Priscilla's father is paying for this phone call," he said with obvious relief.

When Priscilla heard the click, she heaved a sigh. "Are my parents around, Tammy?"

"No, they went out. Your mother said to call in the morning."

"Good. We can talk. I'm up in your room. Where are you?"

Tammy yawned. Boredom and frustrated passion were gnawing at her mind and body. "I'm up in your bed... naked."

"Whew," Priscilla whooshed. With what she wanted to tell Tammy, being naked sounded exciting. "Hold on a minute... I'm going to take off my clothes, too."

Tammy's mood instantly brightened. She waited for Priscilla to return to the line, gently stroking her silky blonde pussy hair. A dreamy smile played at her mouth. She wondered if Priscilla had discovered any of Beauty's unique talents.

"I'm back," Priscilla panted, her excitement growing. She lay on her back, her legs spread, her fingers gently moved up and down her lithe naked body. "I'm naked too, Tammy."

Tammy slipped her fingers into her moist cunt. No cherry skin barred her way. Beauty had taken care of that months ago. "Have you been riding Beauty?" Tammy asked wistfully, thinking of how much she missed him.

Priscilla gave a dirty giggle. "I've been doing more than that."

"Tell me about it," Tammy said. Her mood brightened even more.

Priscilla's voice lowered to a conspiratorial tone. "This morning down by the stream I rode him naked and creamed all over the saddle."

"Is that all?" Tammy said with disappointment. She brought her fingers out of her cunt. Casually, she snatched up the warm fuck juices with her tongue.

"While your parents were in town this afternoon I was in the barn with Beauty..." She let the sentence hang, hoping to change Tammy's apparent disinterest.

"I hope you did more than just sit naked in the saddle?" Doing that was old hat to the little farm girl. Tammy had done those things when she was a kid.

"I did a lot more than that," Priscilla bragged. "Beauty licked my tits and my pussy, and I came all over his mouth." The young virgin shuddered from the memory.

Tammy's interest had been piqued only slightly. "Did you see Beauty's cock?" she asked, wishing his prick were between her legs at this very moment.

The image of Beauty's cock flashed through Priscilla's mind. "Yes," she gasped, "it was so big! I feel like I dreamt it."

"Did you play with it?" Tammy's pussy was drooling a gooey cream. The phone nestled against her neck, her hands were free to caress her plump tits as she spoke.

"Oh no!" Priscilla exclaimed.

"Oh shit," Tammy spat, "my poor pony!"

The innocence in Priscilla's voice showed through. "What do you mean?"

"Never mind," Tammy replied. Depressed, Tammy didn't want to talk anymore. "I gotta hang up, Priscilla. Don't forget to call your parents tomorrow." Without waiting for a reply, Tammy hung up, leaving a bewildered Priscilla holding a dead phone.

"Damn, damn, damn," Tammy muttered angrily. She squirmed naked on the bed. Her hands roamed her sizzling hot flesh. "Why did I ever agree to come to the city!" Three fingers gouged into her wet steamy pussy. "Unnnn... I wish my fingers were your cock, Beauty," she squealed. "Shit, I want your nice hard pony- cock."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.