Cilla's Initiation - Cover

Cilla's Initiation

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2000 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Girl gets ready to lose it to her 'straight' brother. Dog beats him to her!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Bestiality   .

Cilla might seem like an odd name until you know that it's short for Priscilla. She grew up a tomboy of sorts, the younger sister of three boys, Tim (16), and the identical twins, Eric & Mark (15). Apparently, her mother needed a year off after the twins because Cilla's birthday came twenty five months after the twins'.

Because they lived rurally, a lot of Cilla's early childhood activities were with her brothers, when they'd let her play. She was even a better hitter than Eric or Mark, but don't tell THEM that! They always kidded her about being adopted because they all had their father's dirty blond hair, while Cilla's was coal black, like her mother's would've shown to be had she not become a bleached blond. Besides, they all had their mother's perfect nose and their father's flared top ears, or else Cilla might've believed she was the mailman's brat!

Thier parents must've thought they deserved a break after bringing up four kids to adolescence because they went out together all the time, leaving Tim in charge. Too bad they hadn't checked 'certain' barometers (or didn't they care?) to determine how far along their children's sexual awareness 'curve' they had already traveled!

Cilla had the hardest time in school. Most thirteen year old boys in her school were still ambivalent toward girls, while some others took the Bud Bundy route: They'd grab at Cilla's 34C boobs while yelling, "Honk, honk!" It wasn't HER fault she was inheriting her mother's big tits!

This development didn't exactly get by Tim who was in high school at another location and couldn't come to her defense until the following year. That means Eric & Mark were also in h.s. (it was a 5 year gig, 8th thru 12th grades).

Summer finally came, along with it a stifling heat, as Cilla began to get urges, itches, tingles, you name it! At a local pond, one day, Cilla was swinging out on a vine over the water when she released the vine only to try to hold on by the pressure of her thighs. This caused her to slide down the vine such that it nearly burned her crotch area! Fortunately, hitting the water quickly helped soothe her. Also, the friction produced other, unintended results; Cilla was excited!

Later that night, Cilla was laying on her bed, rubbing her fingers along her 'groove' much like the vine, when she discovered her clit's real use! This was like nothing she'd ever felt before. (There was that time when, while sliding into third base, she felt a pain down there, blood in the dirt suggesting she had injured herself, but her mother had a different answer, one ending with, "well, might as well be this way!")

Cilla's fingers soon got wet and kind of wandered south of her clit until, first one, then two dipped into this 'secret pocket' that her mother had promised to tell her about in detail, one day.

She began to have those tingly feelings again and promised herself that she'd corner her mother the next chance she had, and demand an explanation. These tingles were leading up to something, she knew it, as her nipples got painfully rock hard!

Suddenly she heard some giggling and a 'ssshhh' coming from the boys' room. After waiting for a few minutes, she let her curiosity overcome her budding pleasure, and padded silently down the hall. Upon peeking into their room, her eyes grew wide as she spotted them in a classic 'circle jerk'! She was mesmerized and drew in her breath which made Tim take immediate notice. He told her to come right in (no shouting, no cursing) and watch or join in!

Well, she didn't HAVE one (a penis), so what's there to do? Tim had the answer: Truth or Dare (but you just knew there were only going to be dares)! Cilla correctly figured she'd star in every dare so she demanded poker, with the winner ordering up the dare on the loser. That would give her a fair chance.

Eric won first and ordered his twin to suck him! Cilla knew she'd be doing this to Tim shortly, but on the next hand, Mark won and got 'revenge' on Eric! Are they queer, she wondered? Regardless, she noticed her nipples were hard again. In fact, EVERYONE noticed her nipples!

When Cilla won the next hand, she orderd Tim to go down on her. Tim didn't disappoint! He lapped her up like his best dog imitation until he found her clit! He also found Cilla's hands pushing the back of his head, forcing his face even harder into her 'groove' until she let out this unearthly grunt, signaling her first, ever, orgasm. As Tim rose from her, Cilla said wryly, "That reminds me - we left Sam (their pet shepherd) outside!"

As if on cue, Sam started barking as their parents got home. They had just enough time to race back into bedclothes and Cilla to her room.

The opportunity for another sibling revelry didn't present itself for several days and Cilla had forgotten she needed to talk to her mother. Besides, she had discovered where orgasms came from and spent the late hours exploring her new found vulvic area. The pheromones she spewed weren't noticed by the family, but they didn't have Sam's nose! His nose could pick up a pussy from a quarter mile, let alone upstairs, downstairs!

So, Cilla's in the middle of diddling when Sam wanders in, tail wagging and bolts onto the bed. Usually, Cilla would shoo him off unless it was a cold winter's night and she could use the body warmth. (Sam's three year old body might've just equalled Cilla's, in weight.) This time, she was too rapt to pay much heed and then she felt Sam nudge his cold nose right where the scent came from! She bolted upright, causing Sam to leap from the bed. She sat herself down right on the corner of the bed so Sam could access her while standing on the floor and she bade him back. He resumed his foray as his wide, flat tongue licked every part of Cilla from her dark, matted triangle to her perineum. When Cilla had another orgasm, she collapsed back onto the bed with her legs still spread obscenely wide!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.