Times Are a Changin - Cover

Times Are a Changin

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

True Story Sex Story: Mommy and I go to her department store again with a different result that may change things

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Water Sports   Hairy   .

Mommy was dressed and ready to go when I got out of bed. “It’s about time, I thought I would have to get you up like when you were a little boy “said Mommy. “I prefer the way you get me up presently” I said while yawning. “ Smartasses get nothing not even a blow job” Mommy snickered. “Speaking of which” I said as I walked up to her seated at the kitchen table. I took my cock out and stood in front of her. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked until my cock was hard as steel. She had me on the verge of cumming when she took her mouth from my cock and said “ I’ll finish this later, I want to get going”. Talk about blue balls. “Where are you going?” I enquired. “ Not me, we. We are going to the department store “ She said. I was reminiscing about the last time I took her to the store and my already hard cock

We went in the department store and Mommy said “ go pick yourself out a nice shirt and pants. Oh and get some new underwear your old ones are not working for me.” She said that in front of everyone in the front of the store. “Take your time. Come find me in the fitting room in about an hour or so. I will text you when I am ready. “ She added. I said “ ok Mommy get some sexy panties for yourself because we have ruined your old granny panties with so much cum!” The people around us looked a bit shocked! I don’t really care who knows that I fuck my own mother. We are both adults and understand what we are doing. Mommy is the best lover a man could know. Mommy smiled and headed towards her morning shopping.

I used my time accordingly. I picked out a shirt, pants and some new briefs. The briefs were colorful and it looked like my cock would fit nicely. After picking it out and around the appointed time I went to find Mommy. My mind was filled with thoughts about what may happen. I went to the ladies fitting room, sat in the A hole seat and waited for Mommy’s text.

It was about ten minutes later when I got a text that said room 5 at the end of the hall, NOW! I looked down the hallway there was a sign that blocked the hall and it said closed for maintenance. I texted Mommy and told her what was happening. She texted back that she knew about it and she wanted me now. So I waited until nobody was looking and went in. I have an incestuous relationship with my mother, have been in several threesomes, and have done many things sexually, was surprised by what I saw upon entering. The manager that took over as a cashier the last time we were here was sitting on the bench with a strap on dildoe. She had it pulled aside so Mommy, who was on all fours, could eat her extremely red hairy pussy. Mommy stopped eating to look at me when Alecsandra slapped Mommy and said “ pay attention to what you’re doing slut.” She slapped Mommy just hard enough to get her attention. Mommy mumbled “ yes Ma’am “ and went back to work on that incredible cunt. I stood there taking in the show and feeling my cock get hard in my pants. Mommy was really enjoying what she was doing from where I stood. I noticed that Mommy was wearing her medium sized strap on, the most realistic one she has. I was thinking about what I had missed. When Alecsandra ( I found out later She will be called Ma’am when addressing her) said “ take your cock out, I want to see it. I hear from your Mother it’s quite nice. “ She turned her attention back to Mommy. Ma’am grabbed Mommy’s head and proceeded to use Mommy’s face as a orgasm toy. Mommy had at least three fingers in her gaping cunt. She slammed her sizeable clit into Mommy’s mouth time after time. Then she drove her hairy red cunt up and down across her mouth. She was rougher than anyone I’ve ever seen with Mommy. And just when I thought Mommy was going to pass out Ma’am said in a low husky voice that she was going to explode. “ Drink from my fountain!!!” Ma’am ordered. And with that she started squirting. I think Ma’am was peeing in Mommy’s mouth. Mommy was trying hard to get it all because Ma’am said “ don’t spill one drop of my precious sweet nectar. Mommy just looked up lustfully at Ma’am with her blue adoring eyes and swallowed what she was given. After she opened her mouth for more and Ma’am obliged. Filling up Mommy’s mouth again. Mommy swallowed her juices with a smile. After the juices stopped flowing Mommy tried to happily go back to licking Ma’am’s pussy but Ma’am had other ideas. She slapped Mommy playfully saying “ no more mouth, put your cock in my pussy now!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.