Challenge - Cover

Challenge

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Three young women take part in a sexual challenge. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Kayla, always the practical one, looked at Janet first, then Marcie, then Janet again. “Okay, so how do we do this?”

34155-challenge-1.jpg

Janet shrugged, a small, slightly embarrassed shrug. “I guess first we take off our clothes.”

“All our clothes?” Marcie asked, biting her lip afterwards.

Kayla smiled and shook her head.

Marcie blushed. “I mean, shouldn’t we maybe kiss and stuff first?”

“Plenty of time for kissing and stuffing,” Kayla said, taking a step towards Marcie, the smallest of the three women. Marcie took a step back, bumping into Janet, who held her.

“I mean,” Marcie continued, “should we all take off our own clothes?”

Kayla chuckled. “We should all take off your clothes. C’mon, Jan, get her.”

Marcie squealed. She tried to turn, but Janet tightened her grip. Kayla pushed them both onto the bed. She sat atop Marcie, pinning her arms, while Janet took off Marcie’s shoes and socks.

“Nice feet,” Janet said. “I love your little toes.”

34155-challenge-2.jpg

“Tickle her,” Kayla said. “See if she’s ticklish.”

“I’m not,” Marcie said. But Janet’s fingers tickling the arch made her squirm.

“I think she is,” Kayla said. “Tickle her more.”

“Stop,” Marcie said, kicking and squirming. “Stop before I wet my pants.”

“We can’t have that,” Kayla said. “Best take off her pants.” She shifted up on Marcie’s body so Janet could get at the button of Marcie’s dungarees. “Now hold still,” Kayla said as Janet worked the button and then the zipper and then pulled the pants over Marcie’s slim hips and down her legs and off. “Mmmm, nice panties,” Janet commented. “Are those French cuts?”

“I don’t know,” Marcie said. “I just got them out of the bargain bin. Five for ten dollars.”

“Good deal,” Janet said. “But I always wonder about those.”

“What do you wonder?” Kayla asked.

“Whether anybody’s been wearing them. You know, tried them on.”

“I’m sure not,” Marcie said, lifting her hips so Janet could slide the panties off.

“Good girl,” Janet said. “You have a nifty little muff.” She brushed her palm over Marcie’s auburn curls. “So light and springy. And you have an adorable belly button.”

34155-challenge-3.jpg

“See if her pussy’s wet yet,” Kayla said.

“Just a second,” Janet said. “Let me pry these little lips apart. Oh, I think it is. I can see some slippery stuff near her fuck hole.”

“What about her clitty? Is it all stiffened up?”

“Mm-hmmm,” Janet acknowledged. “Stiff as a little soldier. I’m running my finger over the tip now. So smooth and hard. What a lovely little love button. And her cunt’s really gushing now. So much juice! And the little lips are turning dark. I think she’s going to come soon.”

“Yes,” Kayla said. “Make the little slut come.” Kayla’s hands dug under Marcie’s blouse. A button popped free. The blouse peeled back. “Open your eyes, you little slut. Mmm, what fine fat nipples you have. Open your eyes. I want to see you come.”

34155-challenge-4.jpg

“Oh, God, her clitty’s twitching like crazy,” Janet said. “I have to lick it. I have to suck it.”

“Suck her,” Kayla said. “Make her come.”

Marcie gasped. Kayla bent all the way forward and covered Marcie’s mouth with her own. For a time there were no more words; just the sounds of kissing and sucking and coming.

34155-challenge-5.jpg

Eventually the three women sprawled on their backs on the bed. Janet wiped her hand across her lips. “So good,” she said. She took a deep breath and sighed. Marcie giggled. Kayla got to the edge of the bed and then to her feet. “Okay, guys,” she said to the three men. “Your turn.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.