Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The campers ate and packed up quickly, and managed to get on the water just after ten thirty. The mood was much more subdued than any of the other days, everyone was just too worn out. Rebecca sat in the front of Craig's canoe, her back resting on the bow plate, watching the others. Jessica was on the floor of the boat sunbathing, probably asleep. Craig's feet massaged her back as he tried valiantly to stay awake also. We must have really worn him out last night she thought, laughing to herself.

She glanced to the other canoe which was a good twenty yards behind them, drifting along slowly. She saw Natasha sitting between Jeremy's legs with one arm dangling in the water. Every so often the two would kiss. Sometimes they would remain locked at the mouth for so long that the canoe would almost run itself aground, and Jeremy would have to do a fair amount of corrective paddling to get back in the middle of the river.

Becca watched with a hint of envy. True, neither her or 'Tasha were virgins anymore, but she still didn't have the type of relationship that Natasha was bringing back with her. She desperately wanted a boyfriend that she could make a public scene with. There were some boys at school who were always hanging around her, but she had shied away from an actual relationship with any of them because she wasn't sure she wanted a serious relationship. Now that she had experienced sex though, she wasn't sure how long she would be able to go without jumping one of their bones.

Oh well, she thought leaning her head back and adjusting her bikini top. If I don't hook up with one of them, I can always try to steal Craig away from Jess. The cruelty and deviousness of that comment shocked her for a moment. I wouldn't do that, would I? she asked herself. The realization came to her that she actually might do that if driven to it. But then again, it was High School, relationships often ended without a moments notice. Yes, she thought, I will wait for the two of them to break up. I don't need to end anything prematurely, if it's meant to be, it will happen on it's own. She shoved the disquieting thought of making it happen no matter what to the back of her mind and closed her eyes, trying to catch some rest.


By two o'clock the group was at the takeout point. A large van from the rental place came with a trailer for the canoes and brought them back to the rental station. The group of worn out teens piled into the minivan around three and started home.

Natasha sat in the passenger seat of the van, vaguely aware at how surreal this all was. Only two days before she had sat in this very seat, imagining she was going out with Jeremy. Now not only were they an item, but she had given him her virginity. She had also started the trip believing she was not a part of this group, just an invited guest, an outsider. Now she was closer with this group than she had ever been with any of her other friends. She laughed at all the good fortune she had this trip. Jeremy turned to her, smiling.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Everything. This whole trip. You, them, everything." She said giggling.

"Funny in a good way?" She stared into his eyes for a moment then sobered.

"I love you Jeremy"

"I love you too." he answered, his eyes like diamonds. The two kissed and after they broke, she rested her hand on the crotch of his jeans. He eyed her quizzically, but her only answer was an errantly coy smile. She had definitely changed, that was for sure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.