Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Come nine o'clock the next morning the camp was still peacefully quiet. All of the campers were a little too worn out for any to think about getting up at their usual time. It wasn't till a half an hour later that Natasha finally drug herself back into consciousness.

She lay there in the tent, cuddled up tight with Jeremy who was still peacefully sleeping and marveled over the previous nights events. She was no longer a virgin, she was officially ruined now. Everything that she had always dreamed would happen when she had sex had, except for the thing she had worried obsessively over, and that was a very pleasant surprise. She never wanted to leave Jeremy's embrace now. The feeling of sleeping with her lover the entire night, and then waking up in his arms was the most romantic feeling she had ever experienced; she never wanted it to end. However after a few minutes, she was too uncomfortable to stay in the tent much longer. She unzipped the door, and checked to see if anyone was up and about. She then put her tennis shoes on and stepped outside.

She walked over to her duffle bag, which still lay un-dealt with in the careless heap of bags that had been thrown ashore last night, and grabbed her towel. She then walked up the path to the little pond, still wearing nothing but her tennis shoes.

Jessica was the next camper to stir. She woke up facing Rebecca, who had a rather large smile on her face. Jessica guessed she must be dreaming, and judging by the way her nipples were standing out from her breasts, she had a reasonable idea as to what it was was about. Jessica suddenly found that she was strangely attracted to the younger girl's breasts. They were so much smaller than her own; so pert and contained. Her breasts were always getting in the way, sometimes only for little every day annoyances. For instance she had trouble putting on a belt because her breasts blocked her view down: plus they were heavy, and unbalancing. Now staring at Becca's breasts she felt a pang of envy, and also of curiosity. She gingerly reached out and touched Becca's right breast. It felt the same as her's, only smaller. She gently cupped it in her hand and massaged, Rebecca's smile grew more prominent.

Her actions reminded her of when she was in sixth grade. When she would play at her friend Kristen's house. The two of them would go out into the play house that was in her back yard and play doctor. That was the last, and only time, she had ever done anything that could have been considered sexual with another girl. Recently she had been having fantasies involving Rebecca, but she just took them as a normal part of growing up. "I mean doesn't everyone have homosexual thoughts sometimes?" she thought. So her kissing Rebecca last night had shocked her as much as it had Becca. Not that she hadn't kissed a girl before either, even with tongue. But that had been fooling around, or on a dare, which didn't count. It was the unbridled lust that was behind her kiss last night, that shocked her, and at the same time turned her on. Her actions right now rekindled the same feelings. She found herself wanting to do something that she had never even thought of until that very moment.

She slowly lowered her head to Rebecca's left breast and licked the upright nipple. She then took the whole areola into her mouth and began sucking. Rebecca started moaning softly in her sleep, and moving her hips around. To her surprise, Rebecca's tit grew with this extra stimulation. She began doing all the things that she loved Craig to do to her breasts. She traced small circles around the nipple with her tongue and squeezed the other with her hand. She then licked down into her small cleavage and up the other breast, repeating the same process on it. Rebecca was gyrating her hips rapidly now and getting fairly hot and bothered. Jessica knew she couldn't let her wake up unsatisfied, so she gently moved her hand down and began to rub the other girl's clit. Becca let out a grunt followed by a soft sigh as the orgasm passed through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.