Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

It took Natasha a few minutes before she realized something was not right. She had felt nothing yet, but she was sure that any second she would feel searing pain in her belly. She slowly unclamped her eyes, and saw that Jeremy was buried up to the hilt inside of her. It was then she felt a slight irritation inside her pussy. A realization came to her, He's inside me! That was it! She thought, relived. She had been so worked up about the whole thing that in her fear she had missed the actual moment. She vaguely remembered a slight pain while her eyes were shut. It was more of an annoyance than a pain really, like a needle prick from the doctor. She found she was bathed in sweat, and breathing heavily, not from arousal, but from fear. She drew a long, deep breath, and allowed herself to get back into the mood, and to adjust to the new sensations.

Jeremy had stopped immediately once he was through Natasha's maidenhead. The look on her face made him think that he had hurt her. But when she finally opened her eyes, he realized that, if anything, she looked relived, not in pain. Slowly he began to pump in and out of her. He marveled at the sensation of being inside of a girl. It was moist and hot, just as everyone had said it would be. But it was also tight! Very tight. The combination of those three elements was making him horny as hell. He picked up his rhythm and heard Natasha let out a moan of approval.

The two were soon deep in the fog of sex. Jeremy picked up speed, thrusting deeper and deeper into Natasha, as she moaned and writhed on the floor of the tent. Natasha had always been told to expect not to have an orgasm the first time, so she was moderately surprised when she felt herself getting close. She knew it wouldn't be anything big, but she wanted to time it so they would cum together. She stopped Jeremy for a moment, and rolled him on his back. She then re-mounted him and began to ride him. Jeremy seemed to like this even better as it left him time to attend to other parts of her body. He halfway sat up and took her breasts in his hands and licked and sucked them.

Natasha knew he was close, so she picked up her tempo. She began to moan his name. His hips were now bucking up to meet her down thrusts. She was dangerously close herself, and with all her remaining effort she bucked up and down on him. He was groaning, and she was screaming his name (more for effect than out of actual need), she wanted to make this really good for him. She crossed over her threshold with one last thrust. She felt Jeremy swell inside her, so big she thought she would explode. Then she felt his cock spasm, and knew from the look of pure bliss on his face that she had done her job. She waited for her small orgasm to subside, then collapsed, heaving onto his chest. After a moment she looked up at him. He was smiling at her. He leaned his head down to hers and said.

"I love you."

That was all she needed to hear. She pulled his lips to hers and kissed him passionately. They broke the kiss and he soon slipped into a deep sleep. Natasha stayed there for a moment in wonder at what had just happened, then lay her head on his chest and followed him into slumber.


Rebecca had almost passed out the third time she came, the pleasure was so intense. She now lay on the tent floor somewhere between consciousness and sleep. She felt a hand on her, shaking her.

"Becca. Wake up." Jessica was saying. Becca was prompted to tell her to go away, but then she thought about what else she could miss if she did go to sleep. She dreamily opened her eyes. She saw Craig sitting off to the side, slowly stroking his cock, and Jess's head hanging above her, smiling.

"God girl! I thought only guys went to sleep right after cumming!" Jessica said coyly. "Come on get up, if he doesn't get off soon I think he's going to explode." She said gesturing to Craig. "I started giving him head, and now he wants to get off. Can you imagine it!" Jessica stated teasingly. As she got up again, Becca started to wonder what was next, but then stopped herself. She was sure she'd love whatever it was.

Jessica moved back over to Craig and took over his job of stroking his cock for him. She then turned to Becca and said.

"Now for the final lesson, how to fuck a guy's brains out." She turned and smartly produced a small foil packet from a pocket in the tent.

"This here is your best friend. It lets you fuck without having to worry to much." She said it with such a straight face that Becca couldn't help but giggle at her delivery. "Anyway-" she continued "-all you have to do is roll it on him. Its very simple. Then you're off to the races." She said as she placed the condom on him. She then turned back to Craig and positioned herself over his now armored rod and slowly eased herself onto him. She then began to bounce up and down, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. Craig moved his mouth to her jiggling breasts and licked them as they bounced past his face. After a few minutes the two were both moaning heavily. Jessica stopped and got down on all fours, then Craig came from behind and began fucking her again.

"This is Doggie Style." she told Becca. "It really gets him off." a moment later she added breathlessly "It gets me off too I guess."

The two of them continued like this for a few more minutes. By now Becca was getting hot again, and her hand was tired from finger fucking herself. Finally Jessica got up and motioned for her to come lie in front of Craig. Becca did as she was asked and lay down facing Craig. Jessica then said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.