Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Natasha laid back on the tent floor and watched as Jeremy zipped up the seam, then turned around to her. He sank down toward her and they were soon making out in earnest. His hands started to roam her body, massaging her breasts through her shirt. She began breathing faster, and noticed that he had become hard and was pressing against her leg. His mouth started to move over her face. He kissed her face, ears, and neck. He slowly began to work his way down. She suddenly sat up. He looked up, confused, but was pleasantly surprised to see her take her shirt off. She then lay back down and let him continue. He kissed down her chest, slowly working his way between her cleavage. Her body was tingling in anticipation, and she writhed beneath him. He slowly reached under her to undo her bra. After a few awkward moments she reached back and undid the strap herself.

He gingerly removed the bra and then stared at her perfectly formed breasts. God she was beautiful! He thought as he looked at her sparkling green eyes and soft face framed by her inky black hair. His eyes moved down to her breasts. They too were perfect. Big, but not too much so, and her dark red areola contrasted wonderfully with her pale skin. She looked like a goddess, staring up at him from the tent floor. His head slowly moved back down to her skin again. When his mouth touched her nipple for the first time, she took in a quick breath. He began suckling on her right breast, while he massaged the left. He swapped, and continued the same motions. He was amazed when her tit grew in his mouth to almost twice its normal size. He licked around the nipple making it bigger and bigger, then he slipped down between her cleavage and up the side of the other breast.


Rebecca was still in shock as she watched Jessica unzip the tent door. It had been only a few minutes since her and Jess had talked in the woods. Jess had explained her whole insanely crazy plan to Rebecca, and her eyes had gotten wider the more she told. She still wasn't sure if she believed her; she half expected her to turn to her and say "psych" or "gottcha" at any second, but she never did. Suddenly Jessica turned around and put her finger to her lips.

"Ok now remember" She whispered to Rebecca. "don't come in until I give the signal."

Rebecca nodded. She was still just as confused, but now she was getting nervous too. What if this whole thing wasn't a joke? What if it were true? Rebecca watched as Jess unzipped the door of the tent. She hoped to God that she'd get this over quickly. It didn't matter whether it was a joke or not, she just couldn't stand the suspense. Then Jess slipped through the door and was gone.

Craig was getting rather impatient with Jessica, she had been gone almost 15 minuets when the door unzipped and she stepped in.

"Took you long enough?" Craig asked, a little annoyed.

"Oh be quiet. You never appreciate the things I do for you." She said.

"For me?! I'll tell you what you can do for me..."

"Oh shut up. Get over here and kiss me." Craig didn't have to be asked twice. They embraced, and their tongues intertwined. His hand roamed to her chest and began to massage her ample bust. Suddenly she broke away from him.

"Wait, I have a surprise for you." She said coyly.

"What kind of surprise?" He asked.

"If I told you it wouldn't be surprise then!" She retorted. "You can be so impatient. Maybe I'll just not give it to you." She said. Craig usually enjoyed their playful banter, but it was starting to get on his nerves.

"Look, I'm impatient and horny as hell, so can we just cut the play arguing please?"

"Ooh, I'm glad you're horny, it will make the surprise that much better." She said moving next to him. "Honey, you know how you've always dreamed of having a menage-a-trois?"

He looked at her expression. She wasn't serious, was she? She slipped her arm through the tent door and beckoned with her finger. He saw a shadow move toward the tent. It was short, and thin. It couldn't be he thought. No, she would never have agreed to it. Just then Rebecca stepped into the tent and kneeled next to them.

"My gift, my surprise for you, is that you get to have sex with both of us." Jessica said smiling.

Craig was in total shock. He had lusted for the sweet sophomore cheerleader ever since he first set eyes on her, and now he was being given permission by his girlfriend to fuck her brains out! It was almost to much for him. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Jessica and Becca noticed Craig's lack of articulation. Jess turned to Becca and whispered into her ear. She then turned and said to her speechless lover.

"Since you seem to not be able to express your gratitude in words right now we will take a nod of the head as an acceptable substitute. Would you like us to strip for you?" Craig nodded his head slowly, his eyes still fixed on Rebecca.

"Even better, how about we undress each other?" Jess said a moment later.


Natasha was now breathing heavily. She was extremely horny, and getting wetter than she had ever been. She began to buck her hips into him and felt his rod pressing against her dripping hot sex. She began bucking faster, dry humping him. She felt his erection harden, and he picked up his pace on her nipples. She began to moan, her hands moving up to his head to guide him. She was close, very close to orgasm. She had never thought it possible to cum just through stimulating her breasts, but the feeling was new and exhilarating. She was in ecstacy; she was going to have sex with the only person she had ever wanted to, and it really turned her on. Jeremy suddenly took her tit into his mouth and began to flick his tongue over it, gently at first, then harder and faster. She let out a squeal. It was building in her, she felt it coming. Suddenly she collapsed into orgasm. It was small, but to her it was the best she had ever had because he had given it to her. She then relaxed and sank back to the floor. She lifted his head up with her hand and looked into his eyes. She drew him up to herself, then rolled him over so she was on top of him.

Jeremy was a little surprised by this. He had only seen the shy side of Natasha, he would have never expected her to be this forceful. She kissed him deeply, then pulled off his shirt. She licked down his chest, stopping to lick each nipple in the way he had her. He shuddered when she did it. She then licked down his stomach. With her hands she undid the button on his jean-shorts, she then slowly pushed them down. She kissed and licked around the edge of his boxers, then slowly slid them down as well. His cock popped up into her face as it was released. She stared at it for a moment, looking at the head glistening with precum. She then took it in her hand and began to jack him off.

Natasha was uncomfortably aware she had no idea what she was supposed to do. She just wrapped her hand around his penis, and moved it up and down in imitation of the movement people used as a sign for jacking off. She was relived when she heard a contented sigh from Jeremy. She slowly lowered her mouth to the head. She gently laid her lips on the bare skin, and kissed him. He gasped in, and a large wad of pre-cum escaped through the opening at the top and ran down the side. She then slowly started to lower her mouth onto him. When she had about half of his cock in her mouth, she figured that she could take no more, and stopped. It was huge! She thought. His throbbing member stretched the sides of her mouth almost to the point of hurting. She began to bob up and down on him. She remembered that an old girlfriend of hers had said it was just like licking a lollipop. So she began to move her tongue over him, like he was a lollipop.


Rebecca was already uncomfortable enough having Craig stare ravenously at her, and now Jessica wanted to not only strip, but strip each other?! Rebecca had never been one to restrain from doing something if everyone else was. She had always gone along with the crowd, and she had never really looked down upon doing so (it was that willingness that had made her as popular as she was) but now she was having second thoughts. She knew she liked Craig, she had a crush on him since 8th grade, but she wasn't sure how far she would go to sleep with him. She was pretty sure she wasn't bi, which is the reason Jess's offer unnerved he so much. The only thing she wasn't sure of is if she would stop at a point where she thought things were getting out of hand. Still the idea of striping Jess did intrigue her to a degree, she even felt herself getting the slightest bit turned on by it. In the end she pushed her defenses to the back of her mind saying, What the hell, what could possibly happen that I'm not prepared to deal with?! She moved over to Jess and began to take off her shirt.

Craig watched breathlessly as the two beauties in front of him striped off every stitch of clothing from their bodies. He was shocked at how daring the two were getting, in the end taking off each others panties with their teeth. His dick was standing at full military attention, and his hand had unconsciously begun to unbutton the top button of his jeans. Jessica, who had just finished taking off Becca's panties suddenly said.

"Don't you dare! That's our job!" The nude Athene and Aphrodite slunk over to him, causing him to mentally pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Jessica removed his hand and replaced it with hers. She stroked his cock through his jeans and turned to Becca to have her try. She reached her hand out gingerly and started petting it.

"Becca darling, has anyone ever tought you how to give proper head?" Jess asked.

"No, I can't say they have." Replied Becca, who Craig was eyeing more hungrily all the time.

"Well its about time you learned." Jessica said, pulling her closer. "Now, first of all you have to understand the male sex center. Basically its all right here." She said cupping his groin. Craig let out a moan of approval.

"Since that's true of every guy, if what you do gets one off, it will get them all off. Now I want you to unbutton his jeans and pull out his cock so you can get a better look."


Jeremy was in absolute ecstacy. An immense warmth flowed through his body as he watched this beautiful young girl bob up and down on him. He felt the moist warmth of her mouth surrounding his cock, and knew he would not last long. He laid his head back and let out a moan as she licked and sucked his dick, caressing his thighs with her hands. He was very close now. He took one of her hands and moved it in-between his dick and ass, and started her rubbing there. With this extra stimulation, he was abruptly thrown over the edge.

When he moved her hand down, Natasha had originally thought she was hurting him, and almost stopped all together, but after a while she realized he had just repositioned her. Now he was swelling in her mouth, and bucking his hips to meet her. She figured he was close to orgasm, and she wasn't sure she wanted to swallow on the first time. So she pulled her mouth off and tried flicking her tongue back and forth across the tip of his penis like he had across her tits. He let out a large moan, and bucked up one last time. Before she could react a large stream of cum hit her on the upper lip. It surprised her with its warmth and she jumped, startled. Another stream hit her left cheek, and other ran from her nose down to her chin. She was finally able to put him back into her mouth, and the rest of his cum she took into her. She marveled at its taste. She had always thought it would taste disgusting, but in fact she thought it was ok. It was slaty, with a little sweetness to it. She swallowed the rest of it and then sat back on her haunches, licking her lips.


Rebecca did as she was told more out of reflex than true willingness. She was still a little uncomfortable with this whole idea. Still all she had to do was look up into Craig's eyes and see the way he was lusting for her and she would forget all her reasons for not to do this. She moved closer to Craig and began to unbutton his jeans. Jess was coaching her the entire time.

"That's right, yeah do it slow, make him beg for you to continue." She seemed to be getting more excited by this than even Craig was. Rebecca unzipped his jeans and pulled them halfway down his legs. She marveled at his tented boxers and wondered what he would look like up close. Slowly she slid his boxers down his legs as well. His dick popped up at her almost hitting her on the chin. Its beautiful! She thought. She looked at the head of his penis, shining with pre-cum, and thought how wonderful it would be to have it inside her.

"Alright, now that you have released the monster, you have to take care of it" Jessica said slipping beside her. "Just place your hand around it and move it up and down quickly, not hard, just quick.

Becca began to move her hand, and almost immediately Craig began to respond. Rebecca had thought his penis was large to begin with, but now it began to swell even larger. Craig's moans of pleasure told her she was at least doing an adequate job of it. Jessica moved beside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.