Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Natasha broke her kiss with Jeremy and looked up into his eyes. She needed no words to express what she wanted. His eyes seemed to question, but only for a moment. She gestured with her head toward the smaller tent. His eyebrows went up and he looked into her eyes again, then he firmly planted another kiss on her lips and got up. She followed him as he moved away from the fire. As they neared the tent they heard Craig yell behind them.

"Hey buddy, hold up!" They both turned and saw him reach into his pocket. He flung something at Jeremy, who caught it in both hands. It was a condom. Natasha hugged his arm and grinned widely at Jessica. Jeremy nodded his thanks to Craig and then bent to unzip the tent. The two ducked benieth the flap, and were out of sight.


"Two crazy lovebirds." Jessica said after they had zipped up the tent.

"Yeah, I remember when we were like that." Craig said. Jessica looked up at him with her naughtiest expression. "We still can be." She said.

"Ooh, I like the way you think!"Craig said.

The two got up and started toward the big tent. When they reached the door, and Craig went to unzip it, Jessica looked back toward the fire. She didn't see Becca anywhere.

"Where did Rebecca go?" She asked.

"She was by the fire last I saw her."Craig replied.

"She's not there anymore." Jessica said, worriedly

"Don't worry about her." Craig said, moving closer

"No! This will ruin my whole plan." Jessica said, and ran back to the fire.

Rebecca had walked a little way into the forest found a branch to sit on. Now she wouldn't even have tent to sleep in! God, this was worse than her worst nightmare! She broke into heavy sobbing. She wished she had a boyfriend, especially right now, here with her. Soon she heard footsteps coming toward her. She didn't even bother to look up.

"Becca?" A questioning voice came from the campsite. It was Jessica, probably wondering why she would be upset. Ha! "Becca are you back here?" Jessica finally pushed through the undergrowth and walked toward Rebecca.

"Honey, why are you crying?" She asked suddenly concerned. God, she was so pathetic, Rebecca thought, pretending not to know why I'm back here.

"Oh, gee, I guess I should be just all fine and dandy sleeping out here while you four fuck contentedly in the tents!"

"You actually thought I would make you sleep out here?! "Jessica said. "Becca! Why would I do that?" Now she was confused, where else was she supposed to sleep?

"Uh, yeah. You two were going into the tent, what else was I to think?"

Jessica smiled, then started laughing. Rebecca was now totally confused.

"What the hell are you laughing about?!" She demanded.

"I never told you!" Jessica said laughing hard now. "I can't believe I forgot to!"

What? Rebecca thought. She was now lost beyond belief. Jessica stopped laughing and sat next to her, smiling.

"Come with me." Jess said reassuringly "And don't worry. You will have a tent to sleep in tonight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.