Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Jeremy awoke the next morning and groggily looked at his watch. The digital face read 7:30. He wormed his way out of his sleeping bag, and then out of the tent. The campsite was lit by the early morning light, and soft, gray smoke still trickled from the remnants of the previous night's fire. He remembered groggily that he had woken up in the night hearing strange noises, like a grunting, or moaning he had thought. But he had discounted it as an animal and drifted off to sleep. He started the fire going again and put a pot on to boil water for breakfast. He had wasted about half an hour doing this, and decided it was time to get the others up.

Natasha stirred in her tent. She still felt tired from the previous night's activities, but she was still in awe of it, and of her own actions. She had taken great strides in trying to open up more this year, but she never would have guessed she would have gone that far. Slowly she opened her eyes. Her vision was blocked by Jessica's voluptuous breasts, which sat inches from her face. It slowly dawned on her that the three of them were intertwined in an embrace. She was sure that only 12 hours ago this fact would have startled, and sickened her, but now she just lay there passively. In fact she began to become a little turned on. The other girls started to move, and slowly the three separated.

"Wow." Becca said, yawning. "I haven't slept that good in a while."

"You haven't cum like that in a while either Becca!" Jess retorted. The three laughed.

"True."Becca said.

"I think we had better become presentable, it sounds like the studs over in the other tent are waking up." They all got dressed, and cleaned up their messes from the night before.

Once everyone was awake, the group ate breakfast and packed up camp. They were on the river again by 9:15. The antics of the day before started again almost the second they hit the water. Jessica did indeed try out Natasha's pose on Craig, and afterward it was impossible for anyone not to know he had a hard on.

Natasha had grown even bolder since the day before. She guessed it was the group masturbation in the tent the night before that had finally broken down all her barriers. She was no longer nervous exposing small parts of her body to Jeremy, in fact she was getting incredible aroused by it. She now was sitting backwards on the front seat, leaning her back against the bow plate. Her legs were resting on either gunnel, spread wide. She watched through her sunglasses as Jeremy would take quick peaks at her mound hidden by the bikini bottoms. God she was horny!

They decided that because they didn't have very far to go till their takeout point, they would push a little bit farther for lunch and camp where they ate. They paddled until around 2:00, when they found a small beach with a little stream running to the right of it. They beached the canoes and broke out lunch.

Everyone devoured their sandwiches hungrily. When they were done the girls wanted to go exploring. So they went off while Craig and Jeremy stayed to set up camp.

About ten minutes later, the girls returned, saying that they had found a really cool little pond back in the woods. They insisted that the guys had to see it. So all of them trekked off into the woods. After a short hike, they came to a clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a small pond, no bigger than most swimming pools. The water was crystal clear.

"Do you think its spring fed?" Jessica asked

"It has to be, look how clear the water is." Jeremy answered.

"Look over there." Becca said, pointing off to the right. "It must run all the way to the river. That's what the little stream in the campsite is."

"Lets go swimming." Jess said finally.

"Uh, we don't got our trunks on." Craig said.

"Who the hell said anything about trunks?" Jessica asked, smiling. "Were going skinny-dipping!"

The three girls immediately began to strip off there bathing suits. They all then turned and dove into the pond.

"Ooh baby!, Its nice and cool!" Jessica shouted.

Craig and Jeremy now looked at the naked girls splashing happily in the water before them. The three were now taunting them either by exposing themselves briefly above the water, or by yelling at them.

"Come on you guys!" Natasha yelled.

"What are you? Chicken?" Rebecca chimed in, and began to flap her arms.

"No." Jessica said. "Their gay! Anyone who can resist three naked girls has got to be gay!" The boys looked at each other and began to take off their clothes, while the girls cheered them on.

Natasha could hardly hold herself back, she was seeing him nude for the second time this weekend. Soon both boys were naked and running to jump into the water. Jeremy landed next to her with a large splash. The next thing she knew, she was lifted up by two sets of arms and flung backwards. She left the water and flailed through the air, splashing down again a few feet away. She came up screaming. She saw Craig and Jeremy standing where she had been, laughing. They had come up underneath her and picked her up.

"That's it." she said, mock angrily, "You guys are dead now!", then bolted for them.

Things soon disintegrated into a massive wrestling match. They guys trying to pick up the girls, and the girls trying to get away. It was like being in kindergarten again, the boys chasing the girls around the playground. Jeremy was going almost exclusively for Natasha. He had felt she had been trying deliberately to turn him on in the canoe, and now his hopes were up. He grabbed for her, as she tried to get away. He caught her, but she started to slip from his grasp. The two writhed in the water, screaming happily. Finally he got a grip on her. Slowly it dawned on him where his hands were. His left was locked tight around her, with his hand touching, almost cupping, her right breast. His right arm had gone down beneath her, and picked up her thigh. His hand now rested directly on top of her sex. He got hard immediately. And even more to his embarrassment he felt his dick pressing hard against her ass. There was no way she didn't know he had it. He let go of her in embarrassment.

Natasha had indeed noticed all of the things Jeremy had. The position of his hands, and most of all the hard, hot, rod pressed into her ass cheek. She almost came on the spot. When he let her go out of embarrassment, she was beyond horny, she had gone into full lust mode.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.