Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

They continued on after lunch. The girls pulled the same antics, Natasha got braver and braver, having conversations with Jeremy while her top was almost completely off her. She pretended not to notice him staring (though she did find it curious and sexy that he occasionally looked between her legs too). In fact she was getting really turned on by it, and encouraged. A boy was paying attention to her body! And not just any boy, but the one she had a huge crush on.

They found a campsite around 5:00, and set up the tents in about a half an hour. They made a fire and began to cook dinner. After they ate, they sat around the fire, basking in its warmth. While the day had been warm, as night fell, so too did the temperature. Jessica suggested that each one of them tell a scarey story. She started. Hers was pretty sappy, as was Rebecca's. One look at Craig's face told Jeremy he had a good one. He had heard it before, it was about some Ted Bundy like guy, who stalked young girls then murdered them. The way he told it though still sent shivers down Jeremy's spine.

When the stories began, Natasha had positioned herself next to Jeremy. She hadn't ever been scared by the other two stories, but now this one was freaking her out. She no longer cared what Jeremy would think if she moved next to him, she just did it. Soon, she was huddled next to him. Rebecca got up to go to the bathroom, but Craig continued the story. When he finished, she let out a sigh of relief, and was about to tell him how much he had scared her, when all of the sudden there was a sharp crack behind her. Everyone except Craig jumped, and turned around. Natasha and Jessica screamed. Rebecca was standing behind them holding a broken stick in her hands.

"Gottcha!" She yelled.

"You little Bitch!" Jessica yelled, relieved. "You almost made me pee my pants!"

Jeremy now had his arm around Natasha and even though she had calmed down a long time ago, she had not moved. Rebecca then suggested that they play truth or dare. The game started ok. Most people taking truths at first. But soon those questions turned sexual. Jessica asked Jeremy "Are you still a virgin?"

"Yes." Jeremy answered, blushing. The question went to everyone in the circle, except Jessica and Craig of course. Rebecca admitted shyly that she was, and so did Natasha.

"Wow." Jessica said, turning to Craig. "Did you know we brought three cherries out here with us?"

"Well, technically its only two cherries. I don't think Jeremy counts." The two broke out laughing. Next time round Rebecca asked Jeremy. "Well then, how far have you gone?"

"Breasts." He replied.

"What did you do, dumbass?" Jessica said.

"Uh, I sucked them." He sounded embarrassed.

"Who was the lucky girl?"Craig asked.

"Cara. We went out in 10th grade. We were making out in her bedroom, and it just went to that."

"How cute."Jessica replied.

Again the same question went around. Jeremy was surprised to find out that Natasha had gone farther than Rebecca who had done nothing more than kiss. Natasha had been felt up, under her shirt, without her bra on. About on hour later they decided to turn in for the night. The guys headed to their tent after Craig and Jessica had a lengthy, and sloppy, goodnight kiss.


About and hour and a half later Natasha was laying in her sleeping bag, with Jessica and Rebecca asleep beside her. She was still horny, maybe more so after that truth or dare game. She needed release. Slowly she slid her hand into her boxers (She never slept in panties) and began immediately to rub her clit. She pushed up her T-shirt and started tweaking her breasts. She imagined Jeremy making love to her. Soon she was lost in the fog of sex. Suddenly she was brought back by Jessica saying.

"Natasha, what are you doing?"

She froze, mortified. They had caught her. God, she had never been more embarrassed in her life. They would probably think she was a lesbo or something, masturbating in a tent with two other girls.

"Are you rubbing off?" Rebecca asked. Natasha said nothing.

"I think she is. Lets see those hands Natasha." Jessica said. Slowly, she raised her hands above the sleeping bag. Her left hand was sopping wet.

"Ooh. She was!"Rebecca said.

"Thank God!" Jessica said. What?! Thought Natasha.

"I was soo horny and I thought I wouldn't be able to get off tonight." Jessica said. What are they talking about? Natasha wondered.

"Are we going to have a 'pet the cat' party?" Rebecca asked.

"Yep. Let me go check on the guys first though." Jessica said. She climbed out of the tent and walked across the campsite

"What are we doing?" Natasha asked, still scared.

"We're going to get off together." Rebecca replied nonchalantly.

"What!"

"Sure. Jess and I do it all the time, it's better when you can learn new techniques from someone else."

"But, I'm not gay, or bi."

Rebecca laughed. "Neither am I, and Jess certainly isn't! It's not like we are going down on each other."

"So what do we do?"

"You'll see."

Jessica soon returned to the tent.

"Ok, the guys are out cold." She said.

"Good." Rebecca said.

"By the way, were you thinking of Jeremy when you were rubbing yourself just then?"

Natasha was embarrassed again. "Yeah."

"Well he's certainly thinking of you. That telephone pole of his is standing straight up in there." Jessica said.

"Me? I don't think he was thinking about me." Natasha said, feeling vulnerable again. The two girls looked at each other.

"He's crazy about you!" Rebecca said.

"You didn't see the way he looked you up and down today?" Jess added.

"It wasn't that bad." she said.

"Wasn't that bad?! He almost ran into a fucking tree because your tits we hanging out in his face!" Rebecca said.

Natasha blushed. Great, she thought, now they thought she was a slut, using her body to attract attention.

"By the way, that was a great pose you did, leaning back like that. I think im going to use it on Craig tomorrow." Jess said.

Natasha was now totally confused. Everything that she though people would dislike her for, was totally accepted now. She gave up trying to understand and just went along with it.

"Well, trust me, he really has the hots for you." Jess continued. "Anyway, lets get off before I explode. Also, Natasha, are you a moaner or a screamer?"

"Uh, I'm not really that loud."she said blushing.

"Ok, because we have to keep it down, their only twenty feet away".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.