Weekend on the River - Cover

Weekend on the River

Copyright© 2000 by Steve Cross

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A girl goes canoeing with a group of friends for a weekend filled with camping, fun, and, of course, sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Jeremy couldn't believe his good fortune as he drove his parent's minivan down State road 55. Craig had come to him a few days earlier and asked him if he wanted to come canoeing with him and his girlfriend, Jessica, that weekend. Originally Jeremy had been hesitant, he had been in Boy Scouts in 6th grade and quickly learned to hate camping, but Craig had been his best friend since grade school, and if there was one thing that he had learned in that time it was that once Craig had his mind set on something, he very rarely backed off. So Jeremy had reluctantly agreed, but only on the condition that some other people come with them. (Craig and Jessica had been going steady for eight months now, and Jeremy might be inexperienced with girls, but he wasn't naive.)

So Craig had gotten two others to join them. Rebecca, a Sophomore cheerleader at their High School that Jeremy knew only slightly, and the person who had changed his whole attitude about this trip, Natasha McIntyre. She was the most beautiful girl in the school, at least in Jeremy's eyes. She had jet-black hair that cascaded down to just below her shoulders, Her skin was slightly tanned, and combined with her sharp, emerald eyes, it gave her an exotic quality that he couldn't resist. She was a Junior, a year behind him, but he did have one class with her, math. He had been heartbroken when the teacher had assigned a seating chart and placed them clear across the room from each other. But now he had her right next to him, in the passenger seat! The other three were gossiping loudly in the back, and he felt stupid sitting up here, saying nothing. He tried to think of some natural way to start a conversation, but nothing came to mind. Finally he said

"So, how has school been?" God, how stupid did that sound, he thought!

"Ok." She answered shyly. "And for you?"

"Same." He answered. "I really haven't had that much work yet. I never knew that senior year would be this easy."

"Yeah." She stated, and went back to looking out the window. Well that was good, he thought dejectedly. You should have just kept your mouth shut.

Twenty minuets later they pulled into the shell parking lot of the canoe outfitter. They got out and made sure their reservation was still on the books at the little shack of an office, then went over to the small public campground to set up their tents. They had only brought two with them, a three man and a four man. He had been surprised when Craig had told him that the girls would share the large one, and the two of them would be in the smaller. He had been sure that this camp out was planed as a "'Lets-go-out-in-the-woods-and-fuck" session for Craig and Jessica. Once the tents were up, they all decided to head to the public showers and clean up. They grabbed their stuff and walked to the showers.


Natasha stepped out of her panties and laid them with the rest of her clothes. She then walked into the shower room. There were five shower heads jutting from the far wall, she chose the one farthest right, and turned it on. She let the warm water run over her body, relaxing her. What had possessed her to come on this trip anyway? She thought. She didn't really know Jessica that well, and knew Rebecca even less. She and Craig had been in the same class in fifth grade, but that was about it. Her only real reason for coming here was something she didn't want to admit to herself. She had come because of a guy. She had felt so awkward sitting next to him in the van wishing something would happen. When he finally did say something, she had just finished the conversation quickly, all the while thinking, No! Keep talking you fool! But she hadn't, and now he must think she was afraid of him, or didn't like him, or something.

Natasha had always been shy, painfully so at times. She had only had two boyfriends, two guys who had asked her to Homecoming. Both relationships were a week or less in duration. She had never really had a crush on a guy until last year, when she had met Jeremy at a party. She had been infatuated with him ever since. But what chance did she have with a senior? True he didn't have a girlfriend, but still.

She looked down at her teenaged body. Her breasts were small C's with dark red nipples, nothing special. Her body was thin, but not lanky. There was nothing spectacular, or even special about her, she thought. She often wished her breasts were bigger, or her hips more rounded. Anything to make her more noticeable. She sighed and began to wash herself. As she did her eyes roamed the wall, suddenly they stopped. There was a small crack in the wall to the right of her. No way! Bending over to peer through it, she was shocked to realize that it did go all the way through to the other side; the guys shower. But that shock was nothing compared to the one she felt when she realized who the guy was standing a stall away, It was Jeremy! She almost fainted. She looked him up and down. He was somewhat muscular, and she could see the definition of his abs as the water ran over them. He was hunched over, washing his brown hair, but as he came up, he turned toward her. Her breath caught in her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.