Swedish Sojourn - Cover

Swedish Sojourn

by Shady Lady Julie

Copyright© 2024 by Shady Lady Julie

Incest Sex Story: Daniel lost his Swedish wife leaving him with his daughter. When she was 16 he took her back to Sweden to the place where she was conceived. The hotel had booked them into one room, and it transpires that the daughter had an agenda of her own to fulfil a promise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

“Please Daddy, can we go a bit further round the beach?” said Elizabeth conveniently omitting the fact that she was following a rather hunky young man and wanted to lay out in full view of him if possible.

Daniel shrugged and continued walking as his thoughts were totally elsewhere. He was searching for a spot that was memorable from years ago. This was supposed to be a special family holiday for the three of them together before Lizzy went to University. Instead, here he was a widower at 42 with a daughter who was just 18, with a roving eye for the boys.

To be fair Lizzy didn’t really discourage them and more than once had he chastised her for the revealing clothing she had attempted to go out clubbing. Keeping her out of their clutches had given him something to focus on since the death of his wife a year before.

One day his wife Ingrid had been beside him, laughing and joking and then the next moment he was standing by her graveside watching her coffin being lowered into the grave. If there was one crumb of comfort it was that she didn’t die alone but in the arms of her daughter. The collapse was sudden and unexpected; but she was dead before the ambulance arrived. The doctors couldn’t explain it but all he knew was that a light was removed from his life that day.

As Lizzy laid out her towel and slipped off her hipster cotton trousers Daniel found himself staring at the tight ass and long legs she had inherited from her Swedish mother. He sighed and looked away but not before he noticed her breasts that although not large, were certainly becoming a good handful.

“That’s your daughter,” muttered Daniel to himself under his breath and shook his head to dispel the thoughts he was having.

Twelve months had passed since he had felt a woman beside him and not a day went by when he didn’t miss her. People were telling him that it was time to move on and he was prepared to do so after this holiday. He remembered how Ingrid had giggled like a schoolgirl as they selected the hotel. It had been 18 years and 9 months since they had honeymooned at this beautiful seaside resort. Not far from where they lay was where Lizzy had been conceived.

After her parents were killed in a car crash, Ingrid returned on her own to bury them and then swore never to return to the country of her birth. It had taken every bit of Daniel’s considerable persuasive powers to get her to agree to this holiday, for that reason alone he was determined to not cancel.

Lizzy stretched on the towel and peered up and down the beach under her dark glasses to see if there were any dishy boys about. Much to her disappointment the target she had set her heart on was nowhere to be seen.

Opening her phone she navigated to the group chat picture folder called ‘The cock that got me’. This was a group of her girlfriends who as they lost their virginity would post a picture of the cock that got their cherry. Lizzy was determined to get an answer entry in this folder on this holiday as more and more entries were being posted.

Scrolling through she admired the variety of the pictures and there were even a couple of action shots. One was taken by the man as he fucked the girl doggy style, his cock half inside. Another hot one was taken by a third party showing the girl with her legs around a guy’s neck and by all accounts she had fucked the picture taker as well. Some of the cocks were hard and some soft, and at least one looked like it had just been inside as it glistened with juices and a string of cum hung from the slit.

Her appraisal of the cocks was interrupted when a shadow was cast over her. Looking up she let out a shriek as a naked man in his sixties stood in front of her burbling on in Swedish. He was joined by an as equally naked grey-haired woman who was also gesturing at her and her father and then pointing to a sign. It was at this point the hunky guy from earlier strode into view, again naked with his cock bouncing up and down so catching her eye.

“What the heck,” Daniel said jumping to his feet as he tried to understand what these naked people were saying.

The young man pointed at the sign and said in broken English, “No clothes allowed.” He confirmed this by pointing at both Daniel and Lizzy and wagging his finger before pointing at the old man and giving thumbs up. What struck Daniel as weird was he seemed to point at the old man’s cock when he gave the thumbs up.

“Sorry ... I am sorry,” Daniel stammered in embarrassment as he started to collect up their things, “Come on Lizzy we will move.”

“Not so fast Dad,” laughed Lizzy with her eyes glued to the young man’s cock, “We are on holiday so why not go with the flow.”

Before her father could respond Lizzy undid her bikini top and let her breasts swing free. This got a big smile from the young man and a thumbs up. Suitably encouraged Lizzy hooked her thumbs into her bottoms and pulled them down to her ankles before stepping out of them.

Daniel was stunned as the four of them, including his own daughter all turned to him expectantly. Sighing in resignation he pulled his swimming shorts down and stepped out of them before saying under his breath, “Happy now?”

Lizzy was shocked at the size of her father’s cock which hung down between his legs, and she could feel her pussy flip, knowing this would be the perfect entry. She had to hide her disappointment as she saw the eyes of the young man light up with desire as he stared at her father’s groin. The older couple had turned away chattering in Swedish and were obviously satisfied with the outcome. Lizzy could sense that the young man wanted to engage her father in conversation but couldn’t work out how to do it so he too wandered off leaving them alone.

Daniel lay on his belly to hide his cock which was starting to get hard at the sight of his nubile daughter. He closed his eyes and tried to conjure up a complicated engineering drawing, but all he could see was his daughter’s perfect pudenda.

He had just about managed to control his feelings when he heard her say, “Daddy will you do my back please.”

Daniel opened an eye and had to stifle a groan of lust as he took in the curves of her body and her tight round ass. Kneeling up he squirted some cream onto his hands and rubbed it into Lizzy’s back. His cock visibly twitched when Lizzy said, “Don’t forget my bottom Daddy, we don’t want it to burn.” As he started to massage the two globes and her thighs he was relieved to see her eyes were shut.

Lizzy could feel her father’s strong fingers on her back and when she felt his cock jump and touch her ass she had to bite her lip. As he massaged her ass, she opened her legs very slightly, silently pleading for him to touch her in the places a father should never touch his daughter. His hands had been firm but correct and when had finished he was already back on his tummy with his head turned away when she went to thank him.

Daniel lay quietly trying not to think of his daughter’s naked body and instead, the image of his late wife lying on a rock nearby flashed into his head. It had been a lot quieter back then and certainly not a nudist beach, in fact, the whole area was pretty much deserted nearly 19 years ago.

One of the things that had taken Daniel a while to get his head around was the Swede’s attitude to nakedness. The first time he met his future in-laws was in their sauna where they were all naked. He found having a conversation with his prospective father-in-law about his prospects while his cock was swinging from side to side pretty embarrassing. It was even worse when his mother-in-law to be said something in Swedish to which the family roared with laughter. He had asked Ingrid later what she had said and was informed by a giggling Ingrid, “She said I know he will keep my daughter happy with that,” referring to his manhood.

Ingrid was naked on the rock and shouted, “Come and get naked, better still fuck me with your fat cock.” It was there that Lizzy was conceived and Daniel was certain to that day, she would have carried on regardless of who walked past.

He was roused from his memories by the sound of Lizzy turning over and Daniel produced a mental image of what she would look like. His head was turned away and despite him telling himself mentally not to turn his head he was unable to resist. The vision that greeted him was better than he had imagined. Her breasts had no sag and stood perfectly proud like twin peaks surmounted by a pair of columns of flesh that were her nipples. Her belly was taut, almost concave and as his vision moved down her body she moved around.

Lizzy knew her father was watching, well at least she hoped he was as it was difficult to tell with her eyes slitted behind dark glasses. Drawing one leg bent she opened her knee to what she hoped would give her father a clear view.

Daniel had to bite his lip to stop himself from groaning as his daughter gave him a clear view of her pussy. He could feel the sweat on his brow as he took in the visage of her soft lips and the almost non-existent tufts of soft blonde pubic hair. He knew that if he didn’t look away he would do something in public that he would surely go to prison for. Making a noise like he was sleeping he turned his head away and even threw in a fake snore while his cock ached with hardness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.