Rude Awakening - Cover

Rude Awakening

Copyright© 2000 by Michael Dagley

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It's not always good to be a nice boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

But that was more easily said than done. Not that he didn't come close. On the very next weekend, just one week before the senior prom, he and Jackie visited Jackie's best friend, Terri Claxton. Jackie was having dinner with the Claxtons, so she went ahead early, taking her family's car. Since Joey had to eat dinner with his family, he agreed to follow later. Besides, his family and the Claxtons lived in the same neighborhood, so he walked over. He found the two girls playing ping- pong in the den, but they quit when he arrived. He was a bit disappointed since he loved playing ping-pong and rarely got the chance, but the girls had already played all the ping-pong they could stand. He was happy to see that Jackie was dressed in a very thin sun dress, a floral print with blue flowers. He could see the outline of her bra and panties through it when she stood in the light. They kissed and held hands.

Terri's parents would be out until very late, so Terri invited Jackie and Joey upstairs to their bedroom to watch TV. They kept the color TV up there, and neither Joey nor Jackie had access to one, so it was a treat. Terri led the way up the stairs, Joey following and noticing that he could see the pale blue cotton of her panties under her white cotton skirt. He hadn't noticed Terri all that much before, keeping his attention on Jackie. Besides, Terri had always struck him as a stuck up, intellectual type, a girl who wore glasses and was always reading a book. As she mounted the steps in front of him, however, he saw her from a different point of view. He couldn't help but notice how sexy she was, how long her legs, how distracting the round peach shape of her bottom. She was wearing white tennis shoes and blue socks, and he loved the way her calf muscles flexed as she climbed the stairs.

Her parents had the color TV in one corner of their large bedroom with a sofa and love seat clustered around it. Jackie and Joey took the sofa, and Terri lounged across from them on the love seat. At first Joey sat watching TV while Jackie and Terri were talking, but then he felt the pressure of Jackie's leg against his and turned his attention back to the girls.

When he looked at Jackie, she cast her eyes to the side, indicating Terri. He turned to look at her and was amazed. She'd drawn up one of her legs, and he could clearly see her panties beneath her skirt. Terri appeared to be unconcerned, her attention focused on "The Man from U.N.C.L.E," but Joey's concern made itself known immediately. His cock literally crawled down his pants leg as he felt a jolt run through him at the unexpected sight of her long tanned legs and short little skirt, flipped back by her right leg, its muscles taut and elegant, her pale blue panties pulled tightly across the slight mound of her pussy. He tried to watch the program, but he couldn't keep his eyes from wandering back to the sight. He even thought he could see several strands of black hair peeping from one edge of her panties.

Suddenly she coughed. Joey looked up to see her looking him right in the eye. He blushed. She smiled.

"Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom."

"Sure."

As soon as she'd gone, Jackie slid over closer to him and pulled his head around. They kissed.

"Did you see her?" she asked in between kisses.

"How could I help it?"

"You shouldn't have!" she said, pulling back.

"You pointed it out to me!"

"Well, I bet your mind was fully of nasty ideas."

"What makes you say that?"

She looked at the hard bulge in his shorts. She grabbed the hard rod and helped free it from the leg of Joey's pants. She then stroked its length with her fingertips. He moaned. She squeezed.

"A woman's intuition."

"Huh?"

"That's how I knew."

"Knew what?"

"Just kiss me, silly."

They kissed, and he put his arm around her, rubbing her back with his hand while he teased the tip of her tongue with his. He could hear her moan. She suddenly stopped and sat up.

"What were you thinking?" She put her hand into his shorts and took his cock in it, clasping it tightly in her fingers.

"When?" he gasped.

"You know when. When you were looking at her pussy."

"Nothing. I was just looking."

"No fantasies?"

"Not really. The sight alone was so..."

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Yes, I want to know how you feel, what it's like for you, what turns you on. We could have some fine times in the next week or so."

"Week or so?"

"Yeah. After that I have to go to Europe. We're leaving the evening after graduation."

"So you won't be going to the prom with me?"

She squeezed him hard.

"Guess not. But I'll be back."

"By then I'll be away at college."

"Let's not think about that. Tell me what turned you on so much. I saw the way it grew when you first looked at her."

"She has beautiful legs, for one thing. They're long and slender and tanned. Don't you think she has good legs?"

"I didn't think you had noticed."

"I didn't until tonight. Tonight she's... "

"... very sexy."

"Exactly. It just turned me on the way she seemed to be sitting there with no idea we were looking at her. It seemed forbidden, wicked. You know?"

"Yeah." They kissed. He began teasing her breasts through her flimsy sun dress. She alternately squeezed and loosened her grip on his cock, a slow undulation that had him aching but nowhere near orgasm. They heard a cough and turned. Terri was coming out of the bathroom. Joey felt Jackie give his prick one last hard squeeze before releasing it and composing herself.

Terri walked past them to the love seat and stretched out. They watched TV for a minute, but soon Joey was watching Terri again. She was sitting back on the love seat, both legs stretched along its length, absent-mindedly playing with her hair while watching TV, her hands stretched above her head. Joey noticed the way it pushed her breasts against the thin fabric of her blue pullover. The tiny garment only covered her breasts and upper belly, leaving her belly button bare, but it was clear as she leaned back that she was not wearing a bra. Joey couldn't remember whether she'd been wearing one before, but he was certain she wasn't wearing one now. He could see how the nipples pushed against the fabric, how full and firm her breasts looked beneath the cotton. He looked away at the TV, trying to make himself watch it steadily until the next commercial. He didn't make it.

Jackie pressed against him with her thigh. He looked again at Terri and noticed that her legs were parted just enough that he could see her upper thighs. He should have been able to see the pale blue of her panties, even in the shadow of her skirt, but he could see nothing, only black. He watched as furtively as he could, pretending to concentrate on Napoleon Solo's current plight on TV, but his eyes drifted back to Terri. She let her hand slip from her hair to her thigh, scratching it lightly. She then ran her hand up the top of her thigh, scratching absent-mindedly ever higher on her leg, slowly pulling up her dress. She continued until he was sure of what he'd only suspected at first: she'd removed her panties. That is, he thought he was sure. How else could it still appear so dark?

"Joey!"

Joey jumped and looked up to see Terri staring him straight in his hot red face.

"Yes?"

"Wouldn't you and Jackie like to make out a little."

He blushed furiously. He knew she was responding to his having stared so long and longingly at her legs, having tried so hard to see if she were wearing panties.

He said nothing.

"Don't mind me. I like to watch... "

"Watch?"

"Yeah, and not TV."

"Oh, I don't know." Joey looked at Jackie. She was smiling. Could she have been in on something he didn't know about?

"I thought you said he did some rude things with you last week, Jackie. Sounded hot to me."

"I was melting, Terri."

"He doesn't seem so hot now. He seems a little scared."

"I doubt he's scared."

"I'm just not used to having an audience," he said, his voice cracking, making him blush furiously.

"Believe me, he was hot."

"Did he tongue you?" Terri asked, rubbing both her hands along her inner thighs. Her skirt was barely, teasingly, covering her pussy.

"I told you what he did."

"But I don't remember."

"He just turned me on like you wouldn't believe."

"How?"

"I don't know. I guess it was... his kisses, his hands, his fingers, his... "

"Yes? His?" Terri was leaning backward. The thick triangle of black hair was clear to see now, her white thighs almost gleaming in the light of the TV.

"What was she about to say, Joey?" Terri asked. "Your hands, your fingers, your what?" She was smiling, almost laughing, at the embarrassment of her best friend's boyfriend.

"You know," Jackie said.

"I do?"

"I think so," Jackie said as she began stroking Joey's thigh lightly with the tips of her fingers, up and down, higher and higher, until she ran it slowly along the hard length of his cock, which was pointing straight at his belly button and easy to make out in his well-worn shorts.

"His cock?"

"Exactly. His cock. His prick. His dick. You name it."

"His 'ding-dong'?."

"It rang my bell."

The girls laughed.

"What does it look like? I've never seen one, you know."

"Really? It's beautiful. But it's especially nice to touch."

"I don't think I could ever do THAT!" She giggled. "But I would like to see it some time."

"How about now?"

"I don't know. What would he say?" She looked Joey straight in the eyes, her hands slowly moving up her thighs and converging at her pussy.

His eyes followed her fingers. "Would you show it to me now, Joey?"

"I don't know, I... "

"Let me get it prepared, Terri."

"What do you mean?" Joey asked, but he was answered by seeing Jackie stand.

"I'm in the mood to do a little dance. What do you say we turn off the TV, put on the stereo. Some slow songs."

Terri had just the thing and put it on. Jackie invited Joey up, so he joined her. She was wearing a summer dress and sandals with two-inch heels. She'd put on some sexy underwear (French cut panties and the flimsiest of bras -- she'd crossed her fingers in hopes that her mother wouldn't notice them missing). Joey was wearing loose shorts, a T- shirt. He stepped out of his sandals and stood barefoot to take Jackie into his arms. They danced as before, staring one another in the eye, the lengths of their bodies lightly touching. Joey tried to pull her a little closer, but she resisted, so he kept the contact easy, but he let his hands wander down her back. He feared she might protest, but she just smiled. He grew bolder and took the cheeks of her ass into his hands, lightly massaging it as they danced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.