Sexual Parasites - Cover

Sexual Parasites

Copyright© 2000 by Icemaiden

Chapter 6: The Female Demon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Female Demon - The adventures of a human female in an alien sexual world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Pregnancy  

She had made planet fall less than a week before. She had found earth a rather backwards place, but would work well for her purposes. She would have to stay clear of the Mengus as they Had claim to the planet and its fertile resources. First she had taken a human form. Now she was on the hunt for a male mule. She had to have mules that would be attractive to human females. The form she had taken was very striking; she stood almost six foot, long straight raven black hair down to her waist. Piercing ice blue eyes, long legged, and very shapely. Her dress was advertising at its best. A low cut black silk blouse, a short leather skirt, and black knee boots. Her lips were candy apple red, dark eye shadow. She had drawn a lot of male attention, which was her desire. She had to sort through potential males to find the right one. She had even been attacked when she entered a biker bar and the slime had discovered that she was not just any female when she had dispatched five of their number, she had emasculated them before leaving them in a bleeding pile. Little did they know that she had the strength of ten men, she was beautiful but could be most deadly. But slaughtering humans was not her goal. She had a much more sinister plans and desires...

It took only a day or so to find a suitable male hoist. Ed was around 6' 2", 205 lbs, a real heart throb for the ladies. She would have to lure him to her lair which was a quite place away from prying eyes where she could have her way with him. She had secured a country place a few miles out that had no one living anywhere close. At first he had resisted her considerable charms, but she could feel the lust he tried to hide. She had struck up a conversation with him and told him her name was Linda. Before he knew it they were having coffee at a sidewalk cafe, though he did n't know it at the time the trap was closing. She slowly crossed her long tan legs as she reached forward and touched his far arm with her left hand. Her long fire red nails, with there silver tips ran slowly along the hair of his arm. She sensed a rise in his male hormones as they speeded there path through his system firing a desire for her that he tried in vain to cool. Thinking, "yes he will do nicely" she had to find a way to lure him into her web where she could

Prep him. Just before she asked him to give her a lift home she slowly ran the tip of her tongue around her lips moistening them once again sending a shot of testosterone to his maleness. She found this approach of seduction much more fun that her past approach of beating the crap out of a male and hauling him off in the boot of her car screaming. Human males have never viewed her as a threat, an error that had cost them big time. He said he would be happy to drop her off at her place on his way. As her slide into the car next to him she saw him look at her smooth tan legs and her short leather skirt. Glancing she could see him harden even more in his trousers, a

Effect he tried to hide. As he took another quick look at her legs she thought "want in there don't you" As they reached her place after a long drive down a dark dead end road She invited him in and now that he was thinking with his little head there was no way he could say no.

As they reached the living room he was attempting to make small talk, but she wasn't interested in what he was saying. She moved for the kill as he sat down she went in slow and tight to him. He was still chattering when she ran the tip of her tongue into his ear bringing a gasp from him as he turned and they melted to a long hot deep kiss. His right hand coming up to cup her leather encased left breast. Her nipples hard and prominent, showing through the leather. As the cutedegraw she reached down and grasps his surging manhood, thinking "yes about the right size" Being sure not to over stimulate him she broke off the kiss and stood up. She told him that she was going to slip into something more comfortable and if he wanted to there was a bathroom to his left and a shower robe. He was to put it on and meet her in the room on the other side. There would be a chair and he could make himself comfortable till she arrived. She quickly rose and exited through another door. He rose and entered the sumptuous bathroom, there he found the robe. Opening the door he went into another room that was empty outside of an odd shaped chair. The chair was silver metal with leather parts, rather strange looking. He sat on the edge of the chair, his mind running wild on what she had in store for him. Sliding a little further back in the chair, its design almost pulling him back into it. Leaning back into the soft leather it felt good as it fit him so good. Just as he put his arms on the arm rest silver bands snapped closed around his, wrist, forearms, ankles, thighs, and neck. He tensed up and said ""oh shit" finding he could hardly move. Across the room a door swung open and in walked his beautiful hostess dressed in a sheer black Teddy. He saw her perfectly sculptured body moving towards him. She was so very beautiful. Ah I see you tried my chair she said smiling. An interesting conversation piece, it is known as the Rapmore Raping Chair was designed by Queen Rapmore of Darcon Seven He smiled and said " I don't think you will have to rape me" As she stood beside him she opened the front of his robe and ever so slowly ran her hand in a circle in the hair on his chest and said " oh you may have a different option on that shortly.

Walking to his head she and took a leather strap and ran it over the top of his head and hooked two curved metal hooks attached to the leather strap and pulling it tight forcing his head back. He groaned at the sudden uncomfortable turn things had taken. Walking to the side of the chair she pushed a button and the chair folded flat but bowed where his head and feet were lower than his pelvis, His arms pulled down tightly at the sides of the chair, his hands clinched in tight fist. He was tight as a bow string as she straddled his naked body. Looking up she was strikingly beautiful, her long raven black hair cascading over them. Her perfect breast, with there dark hard nipples were proportioned just right. Her tummy hard and flat, with a deeply dimpled naval She was shaven smooth with the plum pest labia lips he had ever seen. He could feel the heat of her engine on his stomach and then his chest as she slid forward. As her knees passed over his shoulders her love mound came in contact with his mouth, her knees sliding into leather cups past his head. He had a pretty good idea of what was expected of him as he started to labor at the alter of her love mound. Her clitoris was alive on his lips and tongue, his mouth sealed by her hot, seething vulva, almost like a mask. His view was the most erotic he could imagine. Looking up past her plump mound, across the pulsating plain of her taunt belly stood her twin mountains proudly standing out. Her long straight black hair dancing about her as she licked her blood red lips as her climax caused her eyes to roll back in her head. As she reached the zenith of her pleasure a tube shot from her body coming from the upper apex of her grove. It went directly up his nose light lightning and as pain engulfed his entire head a tear shaped tadpole made its way down the tube and into his nasal passage planting itself deeply in his head. He could feel it wiggling down the tube and then a pain like a ice pick being shoved up his nose as it planted its self. He passed out from her assault. When he awoke she was astride him raping him. He twisted in his bonds as she rode up and down. He tried vainly to hold back as she settled down on him, he thought that the stimulation would ease but it got more intense. It was as if her vagina was sucking him in. He did not know it but her internal organs were different than human women. The muscles of her vagina barrel rippled up and down the shaft of his manhood sending shock waves of pleasure through him. Her womb was very different in function; at the mouth of her cervix was what looked like a suction cup just the right size for the head of the penis to fit into. It closed about the head of of penis like a set of lips sealing its self behind the crown of his penis. Once his penis had entered her deep enough and naturally it pushed into the open suction cup reciprocal the mouth instantly clamped tightly closed on his trapped member. As her internal muscles stroked his member he was driven closer and closer to the edge. As he climaxed a very strange thing happened, just as he was releasing his semen a tear dropped shaped tad pole shot from her womb up his penis. The thing was vibrating like crazy as this increased his pleasure ten fold. His male reproductive tract was open all the way deep inside him and the little tad pole took full advantage to implant its self deep inside him. The super intense climax caused by the wiggling and vibrating tad pole caused a sensory overload and he blacked out from the sheer pleasure. in front of him as he clutched As he came to he felt really strange, a kind of churning deep inside. She was standing at the foot of the contraption that he was still secured to. Suddenly the restraints holding him released their grip and still nude the sprang off of it trying to cover himself. As he felt something move inside his groin he yelled at her "you fucking bitch, what have you put in me" She calmly said - thats not very nice, you must now learn proper respect. With that she glared at him and the world around him started to dim. He was suddenly in a different place, much different place. Before he could react a huge fur covered beast that stood about nine feet tall grabbed him. IT was ugly with buck teeth and had huge hair covered breast and was obviously female. He could hardly move in it's grip as the monster reached it's large clamp like hand to his groin taking his balls mashing them to a pulp as she it attempted to pull his manhood off. The pain was so intense that he thought that he would pass out but his screaming prevented this. suddenly he was back still screaming on his knees clutching his privates with both hands. The lovely woman was standing in front of him as he was clutching his groin heaving for air. She laughed and asked "want to call me a bitch again" I could have her swing you around over her head by your balls. Or how about being torn apart by a pack of wolves while being covered in wasp. The little helper that is now safely lodged in your brain can make you think that anything I wish is really happening to you. I can have your mind think that it is really happening. Of course you get to experience all the pain without dying. I can heap horrors on you that you can't even imagine. On the other hand I could allow you very pleasant things. Don't bother trying to have it removed, human technology won't be able to without killing you.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.