Sexual Parasites - Cover

Sexual Parasites

Copyright© 2000 by Icemaiden

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The adventures of a human female in an alien sexual world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Pregnancy  

I returned from my last mission and took a good time to recuperate. it was good to be rid of my clutch of snake eggs. The Mingus were right, the Porkzoids were an unspeakable evil that had to be stopped. Where the Megus operations on earth were bad enough with their undercover harvesting of earth females, the Porkzoids were a threat far worst. Should earth ever fall under their evil reign I knew that the carnage would be nothing short of apoliptic. They would kill many earth males and enslave and neuter many more. They would use the captives to strip mine my world. The men would be the lucky ones, A fate far worst than death awaited the females of the planet as I had witnessed first hand.

After my return to the Mengus orbiting breeding station I spent several weeks recuperating from my last mission. Carrying Crome snakes wasn't a easy assignment, though I liked the effects the snakes had on the hated Porkzoids. Late one afternoon I was called din for an emergency meeting. The Mengus had discovered that My Earth would soon be under attack. But not from without but from within. At the briefing I was told that a infestation of Magma Antz were on earth preparing to wreck havoc. The ants were introduced onto earth by the Porkzoids by what looked like a meteor. These were not just your everyday ants. but much more dangerous. First of all they ranged in size from the size of a medium size dog up to a Bengal tiger warrior ant. There were four basic classes of Magma ants. Workers, about 200 lbs, warriors 400lbs that had razor sharp cutters and can spray skin dissolving acid. They are also equipped with a paralyzing stinger which is useful in capturing prey that they wish to keep alive.The queen was huge and only one per colony. Then the males which were rather small. 40 lbs, and were built rather close to the ground. They had a rather long whip like penis that curved up their backs much like a scorpion's tail.The Mengus inelegance had found their nest underground in Wyoming. The queen was kept far under ground which made it all but impossible to destroy her. Should she be killed the colony would die as there wasn't sufficient royal jelly yet to form a new queen. The ants were parasitics requiring a host to incubate their eggs. The queen ate only royal jelly which was cultured in a captive host. Several women in Wyoming had disappeared over the last few weeks. Mostly when they were out riding their horses on large ranches. The bones of the horses were found and the bodies of several male companions horribly gutted, one had had his head snipped off. But the women were know where to be found.

The mengus told me that the ants planned to acquire a large amount of human females as host stock to propagate their numbers with... They had detected a large tunnel under a university in western Wyoming, the tunnel was a shaft that descended several miles into the earth. The tunnel was directly under Putang hall a high rise residence hall at Wyoming University for Women. The dorm held the school 900 or so female students. The ants planned to drop the residence hall full of host down a 3 mile tunnel at a slight angle with the hole sealing behind it. The dorm was built with earth quake proof construction and if the ants did it right they could drop the dorm intact to their lear. The dorm and all its contents would simply be gone. No human help would be able to reach that depth. It would be assumed that all were lost in an earth quake. Once the magma ants had the young female host they could breed a huge army safely in their deep lair. The colony would expand and whole towns would be attacked. The ferocious solders ants would swarm a small town killing males and paralyzing females so they may be gathered by the workers who would take them deep underground where they would be used once the sting wore off.

I was shown a film that the Mengus had shot from space. There was a cabin which had 2 women and 3 men around doing various things. Out of no where these huge ants appeared, two of them... The warrior ants moved like lightning attacking the men. The first pounced on one of the men any sliced him in half in an instance with it's razor like pinchers. The second was sprayed with a yellowish acid and instantly dissolved. The third man was in the clutches of the first ant whole had its pincers around his neck ready to remove his head but suddenly used its front legs to tear the clothing from its struggling captive revealing that he wasn't a man but a woman with a crew cut and small breast, The ant flung its stinger into the side of her neck stunning her. The ant dropped her and like lightning had captured and stung the other two women rendering them motionless in a matter of seconds. Then three worker ants appeared and carried off the three women...

The mengus estimated that total world infestation would be reached in approx two years. Sandor told me my mission would be to go the women's university in Wyoming where I would pose as a student and wait for the ants to attack.I was soon enrolled in college and was assigned a room on the third floor of the ten story high rise dormitory. Each room had four students, which meant that with fifty rooms a floor that the dorm held 1800 young women. The ground floor was a commons area. The dorm was built with few exits to facilitate security for the women, but this would make escape much more difficult also. I

roomed with three freshman girls on the third floor. Suzy, a bouncy, giggly blonde, Amy a English major with fiery red hair, and Monica a small town girl whose shimmering blue eyes and waist length hair made her a sticking beauty. We all instantly became close friends and paled around together. I was uneasy though as I knew the terror that lurked just below our feet. dark dreams haunted me of their fates should they be in the dorm when the Antz made their move. I must devise a plan to save them from a fate worst than death. Daily i received intelligence information from my Mengus allies. They estimated that the attack would come during mid week, rather on a weekend. This would insure that the maxim amount of potential host would be in the building rather away for the weekend. Then on Tuesday afternoon I received a message that the Mengus had detected that the Ants had moved large numbers of the smaller male Antz to a cavity just below the buildings foundation and it also appeared that the three mile deep tunnel had been finished. this meant that attack was imminent within the next few hours. My room mates were in the room when I shut the door and told them that they had to do me a favor. I told them to take the keys to my car and drive to a nearby town and ck into a motel and not return for a day. They seemed confused when I told them I couldn't tell them why they thought that i had lost my mind. After a allot of talk they agreed I contacted Sandor and he said he would monitor them and make sure they did not return before the Antz attacked.

My wait wasn't long as at at my communicator buzzed and i was informed that the Antz were in the building. I knew that things would develop rapidly from this point on. Within three minutes i could hear screaming from the lower floors as the male Antz poured in. The doors on our floor started to open as the residents came out to see what was happening which provided easy access for the Antz. Then like lightning from both ends of the hall the Antz swarmed... They descended on the screaming girls tearing their night cloths from them as they sought to be the male that mounted her so that their Genes could be planted. Though not impossible for a male Antz to mate a human female from the front, 99% of the time successful ties were accomplished from the rear. The terrified coeds struggled in vain as they were swarmed over. Most attempted to turn and run which presented a excellent attack opportunity as one after another was mounted by their attackers. The male Antz were perfectly designed to subjugate their human female host. First it would rip the cloths from it's prey, then it would leap on three terrified girls back wrapping it's middle legs around her waist just above the flair of her hips. It's front legs would go under her arm pits and wrap around the front of the arms and would mnemic a full nelson like hold where her arms are forced up and back rendering them all but useless. This would also through out her chest which would aid the nurse antz latter. The short hind legs would wedge between her thighs, wrapping around them. The Antz had a rather smooth mandrel jaw that fit around its victims neck almost like a collar from the back closing in the front. The male would use this to limit the air the human female could receive and use this as a control device. All the time it, s scorpion like penis is waving in the air menacingly, on its tip there is what looks like a small round translucent red ball. This is lubrication encased in a balloon like container that has a very sticky outer skin. The male antz will carefully place the ball right on the sex of the human female as it uses its hind legs to spread her thighs from the rear... The sticky covering allowing it to attach to the mouth of her sex. Then The antz will curl its tail far back and tighten its hold. Then with lightning speed it strikes its tail forward from the rear. its penis is very pointed and with one quick move it strikes her sex driving through the lubrication ball which aids in the Antz driving deep into its host.

Turning I saw that a male Antz had zeroed in on me and the reality of what was about to happen stared me in the face. Though small, about the size of Labrador retriever but much closer to the ground, I knew that it was very capable of taking me down. Its tiny male brain could think of nothing but getting his penis into me. Then suddenly several more rounded the corner and were on me in a flash tearing my clothing from my body. They were each trying to mount me as I was swarmed over.Before I realized it one had me around the waist as it quickly used its other four legs to further subdue me. Its lower legs had encircled my thighs and its upper legs had gone tightly under my arm pits, up my shoulders and back behind my neck. Then I felt my arms being forced above my head and as my arms started to point uselessly at the sky I felt the Antz's mandrels snap around my throat. It fit like a snug collar about three inches wide and hard like a shell on the outside. But on the inside the Antz could flex a soft rubber like inner ring which could cut off my air and help control me. Then to my horror the antz started to pull my thighs apart as it started to bend me over at the waist. I struggled wildly to remain on my feet but it shut off my air and at last I weakened as i plunged forward on the floor landing harshly on my breast. I found myself with my arms stretched above my head my head on the floor, my back at a 45 degree angle to my rump that was my highest point. I was held totally motionless as the awful male antz worked on me. The screaming of other coeds that were being mounted was almost deafening. I did not have to wait long before the Antz snapped its scorpion like arched penis that was curved over its back. The sharp pointed tip hit my sex bursting through the lubrication bulb it had placed there driving its self deep into my being in one blindly fast movement. Then it felt like a weathering snake as it thrashed about in my belly attempting to get its pointy tip penis to enter my womb. Its penis had a very special tip that extended from the main shaft about the size of round stick that you would find in a common corn dog. Once the male antz the tip of its penis into my cervix it would start to pump huge amounts of sperm into my womb while at the same time it would start the dilation process of the cervix. I felt a strong pressure in my tummy as the male started to pump me full of his gross sperm. As I was held in the vise like grip of the male I could see my belly began to swell as I could see it between my breast. My womb expanding to the size of a large grapefruit rounding out my once flat tummy. As bad as this was, it paled in comparison to what was happening to the other coeds. I was trained agent and knew what to expect. Also my body had been conditioned in my other adventures. On the other hand the shear terror of being a young virgin coed and being raped by a vile male antz was a thought too dark to pounder.

The next phase came quickly as the nurse antz appeared. Much larger than the males as the picked up me as well as the male mounted on me. It carried me into a dorm room and taking my arms that the male held above my head squirted a rubbery like glue on my hands and attached them to the ceiling. The glue drying amazingly quick leaving me hanging by my arms from the ceiling in a corner. Then it took my right ankle and attached it to the wall to my right. Then it did the same to my left leaving my legs at a stretched tight at 90 degree angle. I could still fell the male penis inside me as he was still mounted from the back and continued to pump seed into me. The nurse antz wasn't done as it applied two tentacle like appendages onto my nipples and I felt a strong sucking sensation as it assessed

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.