Sexual Parasites - Cover

Sexual Parasites

Copyright© 2000 by Icemaiden

Chapter 4: Snake Eggs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Snake Eggs - The adventures of a human female in an alien sexual world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Pregnancy  

Upon returning to the Mengus orbiting breeding farm I awaited the birth of the alien that I carried. I had grown huge during the strange pregnancy and the alien within seemed a squirming monster. The strange alien penis also had a mind of its own turning hard upon mere sight of another female. I wonder if this is what it is like to be male to a degree. At times I can hardly keep my hands from it as it is so sensitive to the touch, and sends shock waves through my alien impregnated body. I kept getting bigger and bigger as my time approached. Spending most of my time in study for my duties as a mengus agent, learning all kind of things about alien life, worlds, and the Mengus Empire. My pregnancy progressed, as I grew huge, mine and the alien's nervous systems very much tied together. The penis protruding from between my legs had a mind of it's own and ever so sensitive to the touch. At times I couldn't resist slowly stroking it, reveling in the warm glow of pleasure.

Anytime time I saw another female the evil thing would grow rock hard and I would have a super strong desire to mate. I wondered if this is what human guys feel or if it was just this evil alien sexual parasite I had been infected with. If this was a typical human male physical response I was feeling through this alien then it would be best to neuter most men at birth, it would be a blessing. I always thought most men were pigs and now I knew why.

My studies were very enlightening, where humans on earth think that they are on top of the so-called food chain, not so I find out. Humanoid females are the vessels of choice for hundreds of different types of sexual parasites throughout the universe being used much as we use cattle and having no real value outside of a host for their offsprings. Many aliens extracting pleasure from the rapes and impregnations also. Human males having almost less than nothing as a value to the aliens. Even some species of alien females will mate with a male and then will forcibly introduce the fertilized pods into a human female to carry to term. With a few primitive species of sexual parasites, impregnation would in most cases be fatal. But in most cases the object would not be to kill the host but multiple uses would make more sence.

Then one evening my time came as the alien within started churning and then wave after wave of the most horrible pain imaginable swept over my body as birth contractions hit me. It was worst than words can explain. Very intense body racking pain as slimy green goo started to leak from between my legs and ran down my thighs. I don't remember much after that except several hours of almost constant pain, unlike a human birth where there is rest times between contractions. I just alternated between gritting my teeth and screaming. When finally the alien cleared my body it looked much like it's father, small but sported a full size penis, it had taken nothing from me but a place to nest. As it looked at me its penis suddenly hardened before it was taken away. The next several weeks I recuperated, my body returned to normal amazingly quickly as I studied and exercised.


I had my first mission, an under cover trip to to the zewstar system to the planet Amandor 7 to infest its forest with Crome snake eggs. The evil Porkzoid Empire, the sworn enemies of the Mengus had attacked the planet. In classic Porkzoid military fashion they had attacked destroying the planet's military with space driven lazar beams. Then they landed and started to rape and destroy the planet. A small group would enter a village and kill all the males and enslave the females. They would set up breeding compounds and work out in every direction. My studying of them revealed that they were an extra nasty sort of sexual parasite, killing and raping without any sign of pity. In a few years there would be more Porkzoids than humans would. They would takeover the whole planet and would set breeding farms with captive females and a few captive males to produce seed females with. Newborn females would be stored till they were old enough to be impregnated, males would be neutered at birth, which made them more docile and worked to death as Porkzoid slaves.

Porkzoids only came in one sex, male and were very war like, single mind thinking of little but killing and raping. They were tough and hard to kill but had weaknesses. Fat smelly, hairy, and ugly, they sported a penis that looked like a corkscrew. Almost lethal looking in the computer training. Their sexual reproduction worked in a manner that with each rape of a host an implantation of one piglet, so breeding resulted in multiple rapes to ensure a full litter. Nasty bastards. On my way back to my quarters, I must have taken a wrong turn and as I placed my hand on the palm reader the silver door opened revealing pure horror. Blacdo a Mengus warrior stood over a cowing, sobbing dark haired girl of about twenty. Her clothing was in shreds. Her long straight hair hanging over her face. The inside of her thighs covered with sticky black and green slime. A small pool of slime crept out slowly from her ravished sex as it slowly oozed from her gapping vulva, red, it's lips hanging open from the assault. She laded in a heap clutching her round, pregnant, slime covered belly. Blacdor was holding another young woman looked up at me. His hand tightly in her short blonde hair, on her knees she was swinging wildly at him cursing loudly. She was for the most part still clothed, a black short skirt, white silk top, which Blacdor had ripped down the front, her left breast swinging free. The Mengus warrior grinned at me as his jet-black penis slithered from his body its red locking knot starting to pulsate. The girl stopped struggling as she was transfixed by the view of the weapon of her soon coming destruction. With super human strength I tore my eyes from the pulsating penis knowing that it had a hypnotic effect on human females.

Knowing I could not help the poor girl, her rape and impregnation was imminent. I glared at the Mengus, he sneered at me " you can not interfere here" I knew there was nothing I could do to help the girls, I gave Blacdor a drop-dead look and turned and left.

I had recovered from my attack and birthing. After class one night I returned to my quarters and undressed getting ready for a shower. I plopped down on the toilette tired from my long day, I didn't noticed the chameleon like crome snake curled in the toilette bowl. It attacked almost at once, springing from it's coiled position tail first spearing my most female spot. Its aim was true as I was impaled deep and smooth.

As the tip of its tail hit the mouth of my womb it triggered the shaft to expand and turn rock hard. The portion of the shaft just behind my pelvis started to inflate locking the shaft deep inside me filling my femaleness till I felt a cold tightness. I sprang to my feet trying to extract the snake from my body, but the snake had counted on my nature reactions to further its attack. As I desperately attempted to get a hold of the snake the main shaft of the snake swung out of the bowl and up my back. with several smaller snake like appendages peeling off the main shaft. The head wrapped around my neck twice with another appendage snaking under my right upper arm, across my back around my upper left arm and back to my right. In horror, I realized that with each pass between my arms the evil snake was disabling my arms as it worked lower. My arms were almost useless as the coil reached my elbows. The snake quickly wrapped forearms together all the way to my wrist. Then it tightened pulling my arms ever so tightly behind my back touching my elbows thrusting my sensitive breast out.

Suddenly two more appendages swung over my shoulders and landed on the outside of each breast and started to coil around the base of breast. Contracting the base pushed the tender tips and my super sensitive nipples out at almost a 90-degree angle. Then as I struggled wildly to get free I saw that the appendages wrapped around my breast had small mouths on their tips. I wasn't allowed to ponder their purpose for long as they both quickly attached to my sensitive nipples.

Still standing I staggered about my apartment struggling in the grasp of the Crome snake trying to remember what I had read that might help me defeat this dam thing. How could something that weighted only a few pounds control me so perfectly. Then when I thought things couldn't get worst the main head came slowly around where it was right in front of my face. Oh how I hate snakes, its eyes were cold and evil looking. A forked tongue flickering inches from my face, its coils cool feeling and slightly slick from my perspiration. I twisted my coil-encased arms but the snake only tightened its hold. The nasty snake opened its mouth revealing two needle like fangs, shinny and small droplets of yellow venom hanging from the tips. Suddenly the two coils around my neck tightened and spread, the upper one pushing against the underside of my chin and the lower one against the top of my collar bone. This tipped my whole head to the right presenting a soft white target. I suddenly felt a pulsating from the snake's tail locked deep in my sex while at the same time the appendages on my nipples painfully twisted bringing a gasp and then a scream. But the scream was cut short as the snake contracted one of the coils around my throat cutting off my air causing the veins in my neck to stand like ropes. The crome snake casually moved it's open mouth towards my exposed throat, it's slowly opening even wider to get a good hold on my throat. As it sank it's needle like fangs into my jugular vein I tripped and fell onto the floor. With it's mouth firmly attached to my throat the snake relaxed it's grip on my neck allowing me air. As I landed on my side I could see the snake's beady little eyes looking up at me under my chin. I had no idea what the snake was putting into my veins but I knew that its intent wasn't to kill, but to use me as a host and parasite me with its offspring. as I landed on my side I started to get a warm feeling all over as the reptile injected a muscle relaxant into me.

As I lay on my side I could see myself in the mirror. On the wall I felt an extreme tightness in my belly and then to my horror I saw a slight bulge move down the snake's tail and into my body and then a sharp pain as the reptile forcibly injected its jelly like snake egg into my womb. Oh, I didn't want to be parasited by an alien again, but having lost almost all muscle control I could do little but watch.

The snake had turned a bright purple and stood pronouncedly against my white skin. I could see that my arms were almost totally encased in the tentacle like appendages forming a purple v from my wrist to my upper arms. The snake was still attached to my throat and the two coils were still tightly about my throat. I could only squeal as each snake egg traveled down the female snakes ovipositor tail and was painfully and forcibly implanted into her defenseless body. I hoped that someone might save me from this horrible impregnation but I knew that this was planned and there would be no help. My mission would be to infest amador 7 with crome snakes, it never accrued to that I would be transporting the snakes within. I had read that the snakes hated Porkazoids and were extremely lethal to their species.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.