Sexual Parasites - Cover

Sexual Parasites

Copyright© 2000 by Icemaiden

Chapter 3: Susan's Impossible Escape or 'Extra Luggage'

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Susan's Impossible Escape or 'Extra Luggage' - The adventures of a human female in an alien sexual world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Pregnancy  

Susan found herself in the Mingus brooding cell, still nude but unharmed. She found a bright blue nylon looking short dress that she slipped On. Examining the room she found what so many unfortunate captive females had found in the past, a small but somewhat comfortable cell for her to incubate in. Over the next several hours she would hear terrifying screaming echoing behind the sealed door. She surveyed her cell Looking for a avenue of escape, finding it secure and very tight. When the shape-changing monster had captured her it had sprayed her privates with a substance from its penis, though it had not entered her.

Examining herself she discovered that her pubic hair had fallen out and the whole vulva area was red and swollen. The area was very puffed out and super sensitive to the touch as she found out as she examined herself. As she looked for damage done by the spray she had touched too close to her clitoris and a huge wave of pleasure had swept over her jarring her whole female nervous system. If I do that again, it will distract me from my escape efforts.

After a couple of hours the shiny silver door to her cell slid open. She moved towards it very carefully peaking out, there was no one, just a long hall in each direction lined with doors like hers that curved out of site in each direction. Slipping into the hall she headed left as most would go right she thought this might give her a slight advantage. Moving quickly she ran, the hall seemed endless with hundreds of doors. Then hearing blood curdling screaming she approached an open door to her right and peaked around the edge.

The room was empty except for a young woman about 19 strapped to a silver table, screaming! Ohhhhh, it hurts! She screamed. The girl was cuffed at the wrist, elbows, neck, just below her swollen breast, thighs, and just below the knees. The girl was huge, very pregnant and in very hard labor. Whatever was inside Susan could see it moving in her taunt belly as black slime ran from her birth canal.

The girl looking at Susan said run and hide, if they catch you they will rape and impregnate you, gasp, scream... Looking she tried to find a way to release the poor girl, but it was hopeless to help the screaming girl. Then a black tentacle emerged from the girl's birth canal, upon seeing this Susan took off back into the hall. Turning she saw a strange looking six legged wolf like animal, that showed its teeth and snarled. Susan took off running with the beast chasing her. She was able to keep a steady distance between herself and the monster wolf. It didn't close on her but kept pushing her in the same direction, almost as if it was herding her. Then at the end of a corridor she turned down a silver door slid open and she ran inside, then the door closed behind her leaving the wolf like beast outside. Gasping for breath she looked about the room and it was empty except for two human females who where dressed in electric blue nylon jump suites. She noticed two other things that were very strange, they were both gagged with bright red rubber looking balls attached to black straps and both were pregnant! Each just starting to show good.

As Susan was bent over gasping from her run the women moved towards her and each helping her took her to the other item in the room, a strange looking chair. It was not much more than a wire outline of a chair but fit her female curves perfectly as they put her in it. There was a head-resonated, a bar that ran down the middle of her spine that split into two leg supports that were spread wide. Also metal tubing that formed armrest. When they had her seated one of the women pushed a red button on the wall. Susan sat on the chair, her legs up and out, very unlady like. She tried to rise but nothing worked, from the waist down none of her brain commands worked. She was fine above the neck but couldn't move in the slightest due to the alien chair. The switch on the wall must have activated it making her totally helpless. The gagged women couldn't have answered her questions if they had wanted.

One of them walked over and unzipped her dress top letting her breast spill out. She turned the fertility collar and checked the color of the Light. Then turned and with the other one left the room through the door she had been hurdled through. This was bad; she had to find a way to deactivate the wall switch. She could move her head fine, but try, as she might, nothing else.

The evil chair worked perfectly for what seemed forever, then a door on the opposite side opened and in came horror. A Zaiononian, huge and Purple. It stood almost seven feet tall and sported a large purplish penis swings between its legs.

Susan tried even harder to escape as it moved Towards her, but moved not the slightest. All Susan could do was scream as the monster mounted her. A Zaiononian has no bones and shape changes by hardening different body parts while softening others. All at once there were tentacles everywhere wrapping themselves around all her limbs. Two had even encircled her breast and the tips had opened and acted as a suction cup like end that attached to her hardening Nipples. Then a wider tentacle ran up her spine and over the top of her head. A web like hand hooked two barb like prongs into her nostrils And roughly jerked her head back. Then a large appendage approached her gaping mouth and entered. It had a hard oblong ball on the end That inflated to fill her mouth shutting off all air and started to slowly excrete a vile tasting slime down her throat. Then another suction cup Like appendage clamped over her nose. All outside air had been shut off and a foul air mixture was forced up her nose. Then she felt its penis Probing her sex.

She was totally helpless and couldn't move or even scream as the monster shoved its nasty penis rudely into her. It was awful and painful. After the first invasion the monster didn't start the in and out she had expected, but just slowly ground her sex in a circle. The pain had let up but it was sooo tight feeling and very warm. The grinding of her sex shot waves of pleasure through her enhanced female nervous system.

Susan and the monster for a short time were almost one for awhile. She couldn't move at all, as it breathed for her, only feel and think. Thought too dark to dwell on. After what seemed like forever the monster made a horrible sound and a pain like a thousand needles shot through her reproductive tract. Then the monster turned soft and all the tentacles released allowing its weight to slide off of her. Gasping for breath she sucked in lung fills of clean air as the monster stood before her. Tentacles waved everywhere as they retracted into its body. The Large tentacle that had been clamped to her face, hit the wall and switch deactivating it, Susan felt its grip release but did not move. Susan noticed that she could no longer see the monster's penis, it was like it was gone. The beast turned and left, punching in a code to open the door.

Susan watching memorized the sequence.

Sitting up an even more sinister horror emerges hanging between Susan's legs a purple penis dangled.

Grabbing it with both hands she tried to jerk it from her body. Shit that hurts she screams as she falls to the floor. Taking a closer look, it was as though the penis was part of her. The purple skin blended with hers to form a perfect seal. No time now to mess with this she had to get out. Someone or something would be coming for her soon. They didn't know she had been released from the chair and she had to exploit this mistake. Not going back the way she came in but went through the door that the monster that had raped her had left by. Using the code she opened the door, the last place they would think to look for her. The hall was smaller and dark. She moved quickly feeling the alien penis Swinging between her legs, very strange.

Hall after hall, then she saw a door slightly open. She peaked in and saw the clear tubes she had been held captive in and shipped in. She saw the back of a RV that was in what looked liked an air lock. All at once a portal opened and the tubes start to file back into the RV. Taking this opportunity she slipped back into the RV/space shuttle. Hiding among the tubes she waited. Susan noticed that her tummy was swollen out almost a little pregnant like, and the penis was so strange. It was very sensitive to the touch and grew hard as she stroked it sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. She could hardly keep her hands from it as it pulsated and grew long. So this is what it is like to be Male she thought, not bad. What seemed like hours passed before the door slid open and Mingus much like the one that had abducted her entered and went to the front. The shuttle returned to earth, with Susan hidden with in. Sometime later it was back on the road hunting for more breeding stock. When it stopped the Mengus shape changed into an attractive young lady and left. Susan slipped into the restroom to pee, how am I going to do this, she thought, I am all sealed off. Then she tried and stream of pee came from the end of the penis, wow she said this is different. Susan had been in a poor position to see the code that was put into the door lock. She would have to wait for an another look. She didn't have to wait long, in about 30 min the Mingus returned with a tall blonde girl. Once inside the beast changed to its true form and started to mate. It was much different than the monster that had attacked her. She found watching almost as bad as being on the receiving end. Strangely her alien penis grew very hard and pointed straight out as she watched in short order the girl had been bred, cuffed and imprisoned in a tube. The monster shape changed again and left, but she says the code this time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.