Sexual Parasites - Cover

Sexual Parasites

Copyright© 2000 by Icemaiden

Chapter 2: Becky's Visit To The Mengus Ship or 'Terror Within'

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Becky's Visit To The Mengus Ship or 'Terror Within' - The adventures of a human female in an alien sexual world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Pregnancy  

Becky was now in the tube the alien had deposited her into. It was about six-ft tall, two feet wide and clear plastic, she could see six in a row. A plump red haired girl whose face was wet from tears occupied the one to her right. The alien had her secured the same, gagged, shiny gold cuffs on her ankles, and just above knees, with hands cuffed behind her back.

Becky was in total shock from the attack, her mind barely able to grasp what had happened. The next several hours were quite a show, as she could see through the one way screen that was in front of the holding capsules, when the next victim entered the RV she tried to call attention to her captivity, but as she tried to scream the cunning alien gag shut off all air, and she had to remain still or pass out. After a couple of times passing out she decided that she could not defeat the alien silence gag, after a short while she just awoke to the ongoing horror show.

As the alien revealed his true appearance to a tall, longhaired blond girl caught a glimpse of his shiny black penis and its awful pulsating red knot. This sent a wave of shivers through her female sexual nervous system, from her breast to her lower parts and back to the sexual pleasure center in her brain. The breeder's helper Drug had made that route like a super highway delivering an overload, causing her to become most aroused. Every time she saw his member, her nipples would turn rock hard and she would get an empty feeling in her lower belly and create large quantities of female lubrication.

One after another girl was attacked and mated by the evil looking, parasitic alien. Who then would cuff and gag his now pregnant captives. He Kept adding bred females to the holding tubes until all but one was full. The female "Susan" he put in the last tube he did not breed, but stripped, injected with a large dose of breeder's helper and made a detailed inspection of her body before restraining and tubing her. Standing in front of his charges she admired her work, contrary to what its victims thought she was more female than male. The male part of her had fertilized the eggs internally, then she had used the male looking sex organ to lay her fertile egg cases into the receptive female host. Her race did not have wombs but acted as a sexual parasite on other females. Human females it turned out were the most suited and victim of choice of many forms of alien sexual parasites. Many species of sexual parasites in the universe would simply capture, parasitically impregnate, cocooned or otherwise restrain, and wait for nature to take its course. The advanced Mengus Empire have discovered it is better to not have our young devour our captive seedpods, but allow us to reuse them long term.

The large Mengus breeder inspected each of her hosts to make sure the breeding had taken. They all showed a nice slightly rounding belly and none showed signs of seed rejection. When breeding doesn't take there are no slightly round belly and more slime in the bottom of the tubes. At the very end it stopped to look at Susan who had terror in her eyes as she looked into the alien's shining laser blue eyes. The Mengus said -- we have plans for you! grinning he said - you will pay for being born female.

It was pure terror in the holding tubes cuffed and gagged, covered with alien slime. Before the Mengus had placed her fertilized host into the tubes she fastened black metal choker collars around each cow's neck. This had a small glowing light that had turned from orange "ready to Use": to green "ready to breed" to pink "bred"; soon would be red "full pregnancy". The collars served to monitor the pregnancy and had several other more sinister functions. They were transported to the breeding farm to incubate. The huge cloaked orbiting breeding station.

Upon arrival they were sucked out of their tubes and were pushed by air down through black plastic tubes till they were dropped into their brooding chambers, each landing on a small bed. The hole they fell through quickly closed, kinda like the screw lens of a camera. Becky rolled over on the soft bed and looked at her new home, when suddenly the cuffs on her wrist and ankles snapped open. Then the gag also released, she jerked it from her mouth and with two fingers dropped the saliva-covered gag to the floor like a dead rat. She was still cuffed at The knees, someone or something didn't want her to spread her legs quite yet. The room was 6' by 6', with a small bed along one wall a Television monitor in the wall to the right. In front of the bed was a sealed metal door with a closed slit at about five and half feet.

To the left an opening went into what looked like a small bath, which contained a strange looking toilet, sink and a tiny shower. It was difficult to hobble With her knees cuffed, but she had to have a shower. After her refreshing shower she came back into the other small room and the monitor came on.

A dark haired woman came on and said "welcome to the Losmaternal breeding facility of the great Mengus Empire. You have been recruited to serve the empire. As a captive female you have one purpose, and that is to act as a breeding vessel to procreate the mighty Mengus. Follow directions and be rewarded, fail to do so will result in swift punishment. The monitor in your pen is programmed to assist in your duties, follow close attention. The hobbles will be released when your collar light turns red and the danger of egg rejection is past."

Clutching her rounding belly Becky balled. How could they do this to her, she thought the evil monster had just raped her for pleasure, but it had been breeding her, Becky passed out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.