Sexual Parasites - Cover

Sexual Parasites

Copyright© 2000 by Icemaiden

Chapter 1: Brotan, Mengus Breeder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Brotan, Mengus Breeder - The adventures of a human female in an alien sexual world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Torture   Pregnancy  

I came to earth in search of one thing, an item my race must have, and females! My race, the Mengus are almost a-sexual, we have no females but require a host to carry our seed. We have found no better vessel than the human female, and that is where I come in, my duty is to abduct, rape, impregnate, and transport the seeded female to our cloaked, orbiting breeding facility. In our almost mile square ship we have thousands of brooding cells where the captive females are held between breeding and births.

Tonight I pull my special RV into the lesbian bar parking lot and prepare for action by shape changing into a human female. Have you ever Wondered why there are more homosexual males than females? My race, the Mengus are harvesting the lesbian females for breeding stock. We don't want to tip the natural order, as by taking only females who by and large do not reproduce we are simply harvesting defective humans, thus improving the race. Not just lesbians but any female who takes a path of non-motherhood.

Now I appear as young, dark haired, small framed girl of about 19, as I enter the bar. Scanning the room homing in on a wide hipped redhead in her early twenties. As I approach she crosses her shapely nylon encased thighs. With a little small talk I found a little bit about her, while scanning her body to make sure she would be suitable breeding stock. Next I would need to lure Becky, my new girlfriend out to my soundproof RV, nick named the "pussy wagon" for a little mating, Mingus style.

After what seemed like forever of hearing her boring Stories, Becky left the bar with me. Being a shape changer, I can appear as anything! When Becky can't be found, her girl pals will just think That she ran off with a butch lesbian.

As Becky stepped through the door of my transport I pulled the door closed sealing her fate. My transport was totally soundproof and would allow me to mate her without being interrupted, as Mingus breeding is not fast.

Becky was still chattering when I changed to my true shape in front of her. The drink in her hand fell to the floor as she froze in shock! I, Brotan stood 6'2" and weight of 250lbs. My skin was shiny and jet black also my eyes glowed bright laser blue. But Becky was focused on my large shiny jet-black male organ that hung between my muscular legs and it's pulsating red knot, about two thirds of the way up. The knot had the effect of paralyzing my prey, as she could not take her eyes from The red knot as it pulsated between my penis size and the size of an orange. Becky was about to find out its second purpose very shortly. I Raised a dart run and shot her in her left thigh with puszoid 332, known as "Breeder's helper". The effect would take months to work. It would enlarge the nerves between her sex organs and brain to put her into an almost constant state of heat. She would want sex badly even though it would result in an alien pregnancy. It would help turn her into a Mingus Baby factory.

I moved on her quickly, ripping her clothing down the front and had her into breeding position in short order. She started to struggle, but it was far too late as I wedged the hard pointed head of my penis into the mouth of her vagina. Before she knew it I was up to the knot, it felt soo Good! I could not resist and as the knot shrank I shoved it in deep causing a loud female squeal. As the knot slipped in, Becky's vulva clamped down on the nerves behind the red knot causing it to inflate inside her, neatly locking my penis into the struggling female. With this, the first of my mating fluids were injected, a clear fluid that would help prepare for seed planting and acted to calm the female as well as increase her nerve response to pleasure.

The locking ball on my penis was fused to her G spot and allowed me to send an unending stream of pleasure messages directly into the female mating center in her brain, this drove her to the edge of insanity with pleasure and destroyed her will to resist being raped and impregnated. The orange size Mengus locking knot gives the female that full feeling, and is most pleasurable, this pleasure helps control the human female.

Her wild bucking under me only caused my penis locking knot to grow tighter which would help insure egg implantation and impregnation of The victim. As Mengus are a-sexual we require no fertility on the human females part outside of a womb for us to plant our fertilized eggs in. While sex with a Mengus in most cases result in pregnancy if a good tie is made with a human female, we can just have sex for pleasure. By withholding seed implantation we can sex a human female for pleasure only. We also use the orbiting breeding farm as recreational stop for our military, we want to be sure that our best warrior's seeds are past on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.