Dawn and Nikki - an Interracial Bbw Lesbian Love Story - Cover

Dawn and Nikki - an Interracial Bbw Lesbian Love Story

by BiWriter

Copyright© 2024 by BiWriter

Erotica Sex Story: Two BBWs fall in love, and begin a hot, kinky interracial relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Food   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   .

This story is a work of fiction. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the acts depicted in this story.

Warning, this story does use derogatory language, using words that may be uncomfortable to some. It does so in a way to heighten the kinkiness of a scene. It’s made clear the people in the story willingly use these terms, and don’t really mean them.

I wrote this story at the request of a real interracial lesbian couple, many of the scenes (including the language) were suggested to me by them. Naturally the names have been changed to protect the guilty.


Of the women I’ve had lesbian relationships with, my favorite has to be Nikki. I guess I should mention my name is Dawn. Both Nikki and I were BBWs, our bodies surprisingly similar. We both had nice big asses, big soft bellies, and huge tits! We often shared our F-cup bras along with our other clothes.

The only major difference came in skin color. I was white, very pale since I didn’t get much sun. My beloved Nikki was black, her skin the color of creamy cocoa.

We worked together for this shipping company. It was in an industrial park, in a warehouse at the very rear. Small office, a front desk receptionist dealt with the truck drivers who’d bring in their paperwork or get assignments. Nikki and I sat in a side room and did data entry.

It wasn’t a bad little office, even had a nice big window in it that actually opened to let in fresh air. The only downside was our manager, we called her “Bitchy Betty”. She was one of those people who would be very nice to your face while still insulting you.

She’d say shit like “Wow that’s a very pretty dress.” Then she’d give a short pause and add “I didn’t know they came in sizes that big.” She really wasn’t mean to us, just had a superior attitude. Nikki and I couldn’t stand her, but aside from the snide remarks it wasn’t the worst place you could have worked.

Nikki and I hit it off well, not only did we work well as a team but got along great. We came in a little later than everyone else (10 am) and stayed after everyone else had left. Most left by 4 at the latest, we stayed until between 6 and 7 depending on how much data we had to enter that day.

Great as we were both night people, and it gave us time to “bond” so to speak when we were alone. Like me she cussed like crazy, once alone we’d talk in very explicit terms about our love lives. She’d talk about this guy she’d fucked and describe his cock in explicit detail. I was going through a “lesbian” phase so would talk about this girl I’d been with, how great her pussy tasted or her big titties.

Like me Nikki was a very touchy/feely type person. When talking she’d lean in and rest a hand on me, or give a friendly hug. I loved showing her stuff on my computer because she’d stand behind me and press her big tits into the back of my neck. Of course I did the same to her LOL.

So one Friday just as Betty is about to leave she comes in and says we had a big influx of orders that just had to be keyed and she was sure we wouldn’t mind “taking one for the team” and coming in on Saturday to do it, as she’d already promised management we’d get it done since we probably didn’t have any plans anyway.

Not having much choice we reluctantly agreed (hey at least we’d get paid overtime). Then she has the gall to say something like “wish I could be here to help but my husband is taking me to [expensive resort name here] but I’ll be here in spirit. Ta!”

Like I said major bitch.

Before we left Nikki and I agreed to dress “comfortable” since we’d be the only ones there and it’d be quite warm the next day.

On my way in I also stopped and picked us up a dozen donuts. Both of us BBWs, we’d become “foodies” so to speak, loved eating out together and eating BIG meals. Our favorite was an all you can eat buffet we used to hit for our Friday lunches.

Turned out Nikki had the same idea, and was sitting in the office with another dozen. Yum!

I’d worn a yellow sundress, very short and very thin, sheer fabric. No panties or bra or anything! Felt great, very loose but revealing. I know my perky nipples were constantly poking out all day. Nikki told me how much she loved it, and I said I might let her try it on in a bit. I’d also been wearing flip flops but they got left by the door when I came in.

Nikki was pretty sexy herself, she had on thin white soft cotton shorts that were wedged into her big ass, and a tank top that was cut off about half way between her big tits and belly button. No bra or panties for her either. Revealed a lot of her sexy ample flesh.

Well we tore into the donuts, cracking dirty jokes and bitching about Betty. We then got to work and within 3 hours were done. We probably could’ve gotten done faster except we were goofing off a bit.

We decided to milk it for what it was worth, and hang out a while longer “sorting paperwork” was to be our excuse.

Instead we sat close, facing each other, slowly munching on the leftover donuts and talking about our latest fucks. Now I’d been sitting leaning way back in the chair, my bare bottom perched toward the front. Nikki leans in, rests her hand on my bare thigh and goes “Dawn ... what’s it like?”

“What?”

“You know.” Nikki said. “Being with another woman.”

“Oh baby.” I answered. “It is awesome. When she starts rubbing her hands on you...” I let my hands wander on my body, caressing my own tits and sliding to my thighs.

“When she caresses your thighs, spreading them apart...” I let my hands move to my legs, then back up spreading my thighs wide. “When she exposes your pussy...” I said pulling up my dress.

“And gently caresses you...” I let my fingers slip up and down my now very exposed, very wet pussy. I did that a few minutes her staring, totally mesmerized.

“The excitement you feel when she slips a finger in...” I moaned very loudly as I slid a finger in, got it good and wet, then slid it in my mouth. “The exquisite taste...” I said, slipping a finger back into my pussy.

I then leaned over and slid it in her mouth. “See?” I asked. Quietly she sucked my finger clean, then let out a growl, slid forward onto her knees and attacked me! Rammed her face right into my pussy and started lapping away.

It was wild! She wasn’t that good, but had an instinct. I let her go a few minutes then pulled her up and kissed her. Deeply. Then said something like “Let me show you” and got her back into her chair, ripping her shorts off.

I got down in front of her, discarding my dress in the process. I figured this was about to get messy! I was right too, like me she’s a squirter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.