A Short Tale of Two Dogs - Cover

A Short Tale of Two Dogs

by Tarl Cabot

Copyright© 2024 by Tarl Cabot

Fiction Sex Story: A guy goes on a gay date with a man and his dog, and ends up liking it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Fiction   Zoophilia   Group Sex   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

I Miss sucking dick. I miss getting fucked by a thick throbbing cock. So what did I do? I found a website that people told me was the raunchiest, gay website around. They told me that if I couldn’t get laid there, I was doing something wrong. So I logged in and began browsing.

Boy, were they right? Raunchy was too mellow a term. They had everything from Amputees to Zoophilia and everything in between. Well, all I was looking for was a man to fuck me. Maybe he’d suck my cock and lick my ass before pounding me stupid with his monster cock. Maybe.

I wrote many requests for chats and posted all kinds of comments on cock sucking and gay anal videos, and got lukewarm responses in return. After a few weeks of nothing happening, I found a profile named PlzHitMeUp. So I did. The next day I got a response that told me he thought I looked like a fun guy.

His profile pic was of his cock and it looked nice. Maybe seven inches long veiny shaft cut with a thick mushroomed head, and precum leaking out. Now, I’m only about five inches fully hard, but I can get the job done. So I asked him to Video chat with me.

I met him, naked and my phone focused on my crotch and I was stroking myself when he entered.

“Nice welcome,” he said cordially. There was a bit of a giggle in his voice and I heard him undress over the link. “You look good enough to eat,” he continued, then added. “If you can let go of your cock for a minute, I want to show you something.”

I wrapped a strap around my cock and balls and pulled it tight to try and maintain my erection, then lifted the phone to look at the screen. That beautiful seven-inch, veiny fuck stick was filling my screen. My cock throbbed.

“I mean it, man,” I said breathlessly. “That is a gorgeous slab of meat,” I heard him snicker in the background.

“Just wait he said. “Keep watching,” So I did. Moments later a flash of white and thick cum splashed his phone and ripped down the screen. I gasped, wanting to taste it and thinking what a waste that was. But he assured me it had the desired effect.

“Can I talk you into meeting up?” He asked. “Will you meet me and taste my Cum live instead of just seeing it on screen?” I couldn’t say no. I wanted his cock, and I wanted his cum as much. I wanted to taste him all over. And I told him so. He gave me an address and told me to meet him tomorrow around six pm.

I spent the rest of the night and most of the next day masturbating. I fucked myself with a vibrating dildo and even stuck my cock in the vacuum cleaner. This was my first hookup and I wanted it to be amazing.

I arrived at his hotel room at six and knocked. He answered right away, greeting me naked. He was a big man, six foot two or three. His cock jutted out from his body, half erect, and I could smell a slight musk coming from him. I stepped inside and he closed the door. “Get comfortable,” He offered.

I stripped and put my clothes over a chair in the corner and turned to face him. He stepped toward me and place one heavy hand on my waist and the other on the back of my neck and pulled me close He planted a deep kiss on my mouth and my cock sprang painfully to life. I returned the kiss with gusto and reached between us to grab hold of this prize I was dying to taste. Our kiss lasted several minutes before he broke it off and smiled at me. “Aren’t we the anxious one?” he asked rhetorically.

“I’ve been thinking about your cock all day,” I admitted. “I want to taste you,” my voice quavered, and I knew he’d heard it as well. I could feel precum dripping from the tip of my aching cock as he laid a hand on my shoulder and gently pushed downward. I didn’t need any further prompting. I fell to my knees and leaned forward, but he stopped me.

He sat down in front of me, knees bent and legs spread, exposing himself to me fully. I went onto all fours and crawled toward him. I stuck out my tongue and poked it at his puckered ass. I licked his sphincter, tasting the musk I’d smelled earlier. I lifted his balls with my tongue and began sucking them.

When he began moaning and gyrating his hips, I moved closer and licked up the underside his his shaft until I reached the thick glans. I wrapped my lips around the thick cap of his penis and began sucking in earnest. He tasted sweet, despite the tangy odor that surrounded him. I rested my hands on his thick muscular thighs and began bobbing up and down on his meat.

I was building a rhythm swallowing as much of his delicious cock as I could and he was bucking his hips to meet my downstrokes. His moans were growing louder and I thought he might be close to cumming. But he suddenly stopped his motion, closed his thighs around my head whistled a shrill whistle, and held my head down.

A minute later I felt something heavy mount me from behind. Let’s not pretend I had no idea. It was a large dog. Later I would find out it was a Pitt Bull Mastiff Mixed Breed. The animal weighed about one hundred pounds, maybe more. It was huge. When it laid its bulk against my back it huffed right next to my ear and there was a sudden stab of pain in my ass.

The fucking hound’s cock sprang out of its sheath and speared my sphincter on the first try. I tried to scream but my mouth was full of cock. I closed my eyes and felt the dog begin rutting me like there was no tomorrow. It hurt like a son of a bitch. But to my initial horror, I began cumming.

Not spurts, a continuous stream of ejaculate began flowing like a fire hose from my throbbing cock. After a full two or three minutes of unrelenting pounding and stabbing, I felt a thicker intrusion. The God Damned knot, he forced himself deeper and began filling my rectum with hot watery cum.

His knot was stuck and his cock throbbed in my as he relentlessly pumped his animal cum deep into my body. I could hear him whimpering and huffing. His snout was right next to my ear and his breath was rancid. His drool dripped onto my shoulder and his heavy paws hung at my sides.

My Date still had his cock in my mouth and he began pumping again. Only a few thrusts before his cock throbbed in my throat, once, twice, then it exploded choking me with his thick semen. I began gagging and choking trying to push away from him, but he was holding me fast, and his dog’s weight made it hard to move up or back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.