The Fable of the Three Pots - Cover

The Fable of the Three Pots

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: Upon the marriage of each of his three sons, the merchant makes a present of a gift. Gold for the eldest, silver for the middle son, clay for the youngest. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Fiction   Illustrated   .

A merchant had three sons. When it was time for the eldest son to marry, the merchant gave him a golden pot as a wedding gift. “It’s beautiful, Papa,” said the son to the father. “I shall treasure it always.”

Indeed, so bright and alluring was the golden gleam of the vessel that the eldest son spent hours of each day admiring it. “What about me?” his bride complained. Enraptured by the pot of gold, the husband barely heard these words. He stroked the metallic surface with his fingers and his eyes, even as his wife caressed her own skin with her own fingers. It wasn’t long before she left him for a soldier of fortune, but the eldest son barely noticed.

34069-pot-1.jpg

As time went by, the merchant’s fortunes diminished. When it was time for his middle son to marry, he presented the lad with a pot of silver. “It’s beautiful, Papa,” said the middle son. “Look how it gleams! I can see myself in it! Don’t I look handsome! I shall treasure this always.”

Day after day, hour after hour, the middle son admired himself in the polished silver. “What about me?” his bride complained. Her words barely registered, so taken was the middle son by his image. The middle son’s wife danced seductive dances and sang songs both gentle and lewd, but the husband could not be stirred. She left him for a wandering minstrel, but the middle son noticed not.

34069-pot-2.jpg

With the passing of the years, the merchant had little left to give his youngest son upon the wedding day. “I have only this clay pot,” the father said. “Thank you, Papa,” said the son. “It looks sturdy and useful. I shall treasure it always.”

And while delicious soups and hearty stews simmered in the clay pot, the youngest son and his wife made love. Day after day, year after year, they feasted upon each other, and enjoyed wonderful meals together, and after each meal, after carefully cleaning the pot and storing it on the shelf for another day, they enjoyed each other again.

34069-pot-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.