Suede - Cover

Suede

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: The chair is so comfortable. Maybe too comfortable for comfort. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

Darling Daniel

I’m a bit frazzled right now. A conundrum. I’m not sure if that’s the right word for it. I’ll try to explain. Ashley got us this lovely place on the coast for the weekend. A long weekend, actually, and we’ve been having such a good time. I’ll write you more of that in detail later. So here’s what happened. I woke up kind of late. Actually we were up earlier, and Ashley said she was going out to pick some flowers, and she knew how tired I was and insisted I shouldn’t get up. And I was tired, but I found I couldn’t fall back to sleep, so I got up anyway, and I went to the kitchen thinking I’d get something to drink. Maybe just a glass of water if there wasn’t juice. But on the way I got a little lost and ended up in a room I hadn’t been in before, and there was this comfy looking chair, and suddenly I was tired. So I sat in it. And it was comfy, and I kind of curled up in the chair and fell asleep. I slept so good, Daniel. I’m not sure how long. I was just waking up, feeling so refreshed, and Ashley came into the room. “Oh, there you are!” she exclaimed.

34066-suede-1.jpg

“This chair,” I told her. “It’s so comfortable. I couldn’t resist it.”

“It does look comfy,” Ashley said. “And you look so beautiful in it. So sexy.”

I was a bit embarrassed, not just because I wasn’t wearing any clothes or anything. I tried to turn away a little bit.

“Now you look even sexier,” Ashley said. “Your body. The curve of your bottom.”

34066-suede-2.jpg

Now I was really getting both embarrassed and turned on. I moved my hand to cover my bottom, and Ashley said, “That’s right—let’s see your cute little asshole.” And almost instantly Ashley was caressing me. My bottom, especially. Kisses and touches until I came.

34066-suede-3.jpg

After, we were kind of snuggling together in the chair, and Ashley said, “We should get a chair like this,” and I said, “Yeah, we should. What’s it made of anyway?”

Ashley said she thought it was some kind of suede.

Daniel, you know I’m not a vegan or vegetarian or anything, but I suddenly felt so guilty. I knew suede was essentially the inner skin of an animal like a lamb, and I felt so sad for the lamb. It wasn’t right. I was actually a little shaken. I didn’t want to be in that chair or in that room or in that old farmhouse. I don’t know where I wanted to be. Maybe not anywhere. Maybe in your arms. But I didn’t want to ruin the rest of the weekend for Ashley. She sensed something was wrong, but I couldn’t explain it. I just said something like she did me in and I needed a shower.

So, am I being silly? Am I being stupid?

Love
Your Emily

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.