Lesbian Scat Theater - Cover

Lesbian Scat Theater

by BiWriter

Copyright© 2024 by BiWriter

Erotica Sex Story: A BBW satisfies her filthy lesbian lusts at the Scat Theater with other filthy fat lesbians!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   BBW   Porn Theatre   .

This story is a work of fiction. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the acts depicted in this story.


So this story takes place many years ago. At the time I was in my mid 20’s, a “plumper”, overweight but not quite a BBW. I had quite a big ass, and full F cup tits with perpetually perky nipples. Even though I won’t turn down a cock, back then and even today my preference ran towards other women.

Fortunately for me, the area I lived in was very liberal, and had lots of gay/lesbian bars and dirty movie places, in addition of course to the straight ones.

There was one particular one I found out about and used to go to, a lot. The woman owner had set it up as a private “club”, which meant it didn’t have to follow the rules other places did about nudity. It was a “women’s only movie review club”. Basically you paid your “membership” at each visit, could go in, get naked, and go from theater to theater as long as you wanted.

I use the term theater rather loosely. The place had been a movie theater at one time, then had become a straight adult theater for a while where they’d take the bigger areas and made tiny theaters out of them, then eventually closing.

Sat empty for a while until a lesbian bought it and turned it into the club. There were still two “theaters” that had the standard style seats and screens, but each only had about a dozen rows. On either side were smaller rooms, two on each side, with basically a big projection TV and a few old chairs and couches.

When you walked in the front door you went down a short corridor. Along it were signs explaining it was a private club, there might be nudity, must be 18 or older, women only, etc. At the end you pressed a buzzer, there was a security camera so they could see who it was. If they liked you (i.e. you were a female) they let you in. It was another short corridor with a window on the right behind which sat either the owner or one of her employees (all females naturally). The person checked your ID (barely, just glanced at the birthday), took your money, then double checked to make sure you knew the rules.

They then buzzed you through the second door, and let you into a locker room. In it were lockers where you could strip down and put your clothes, etc. You were supposed to bring your own padlock and it was suggested it be a combination, so you could remember it and not have to carry a key. Off to the side were showers and toilets. Interestingly no stalls on either, you just showered or pissed / shit out in the open. Well no problem for me LOL.

Because of what they did they couldn’t serve booze, but they did have soda’s and fruit juice for free. You could bring your own booze, snacks, and even your own sex toys if you wanted.

I would come, and cum and cum and cum. While nudity wasn’t required it was “heavily suggested” as the sign put it. Everyone went totally bare ass naked, usually left even jewelry and the like at home or in their lockers. I always went as naked as the day I was born, not even jewelry of any kind, not even earrings. Nothing but pure, bare flesh!

Usually I showed up around mid afternoon on Sat, and would stay until they closed at midnight. I really liked it as most of the women were all middle aged chubby or bbw’s, not crazy college girls. You figured out quickly where to sit to make it clear you were open for “company” versus just wanting some alone time. Obviously I was into company!

I had more anonymous encounters there than I can count. Some of them even became “regulars” with me, we’d see each other each week for some hot sex. The owner and I even became friendly. She often came out from behind the counter to give me a big naked hug and kiss (LOTS of tongue) and a few times even waived my fee.

The place closed at 2 am all week except Sat night, when it closed at midnight. Something about Sunday laws made her close early. That was when they kicked everyone out though, she quit letting people in the door at 11 pm, so if you weren’t inside by 11 you weren’t getting in. This gave the owner, who by now I knew was named Kim, time to go play with the other women herself, and she and I were frequent sex partners. She was older but otherwise like me, very chubby with nice tits and a tasty twat! Great kisser too.

So one weekend I go there just after lunch and spent twelve hours doing some serious lesbian fucking. It wound up with me and two other chicks on our sides in a mouth to twat triangle, on the floor of one of the side theaters. Well I was so wiped out and relaxed I guess I fell asleep and my two companions left me. I woke up feeling someone kissing my neck and rubbing my ass. I rolled over very confused to find the owner laying on the floor beside me, caressing my body.

“Hi honey, have a nice nap?” she said with a warm smile.

“I guess I did, sorry after my umpteenth orgasm I was just wiped out.”

“No worries honey.” Kim told me, still caressing my belly and boobs. “You’re actually lucky, I’d already locked up and was doing a last check when I heard you snoring in here.”

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry, I’ll get out of your way.” I told her, getting to my feet. We had our hands around each others waists as we walked to the dressing room, well more accurately on each others asses. Once there she took me in a hug, gave me a kiss, and said “mmm you don’t have to leave quite yet do you? I’d love another taste of that delicious pussy of yours.”

Kissing her back I said “I’m in no hurry at all.” as seductively as I could. Then I blurted out “but, um, I really gotta piss,” then hesitantly added “not to mention take a massive shit.”

She kissed me again, holding me tight. “I know you’re a kinky slut.” she whispered in my ear. “Just how nasty and freaky are you?”

Somehow I instantly knew what she meant. “Oh baby, I’m a goddamn nasty bitch.” I paused to shove my tongue down her throat then said “absofuckinglutely disgusting.”

Kim dropped to her knees on the floor, then began to lie on her back pulling me on top of her. “69 me slut, and give me all that hot piss, not to mention your nasty shit.”

“Only if you do the same for me you dirty cunt.” I told her, getting into position. I had my face planted right into her cunt, rubbing all around as she gushered her piss. It went everywhere, in my mouth, hair, up my nose, all over her cunt and ass and legs, the floor, everywhere. She was yelling and screaming, I guess the place must’ve been sound proof so I didn’t bother to be quiet either.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.