Ann's Solo Shit Show - Cover

Ann's Solo Shit Show

by BiWriter

Copyright© 2024 by BiWriter

Erotica Sex Story: My fat filthy wife puts on a wild cam show for me, coated in piss, shit, and puke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rough   Anal Sex   Food   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   .

This story is a work of fiction. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the acts depicted in this story.


I travel a lot for work, so I installed security cameras to make sure my wife was safe when I was away. My bbw wife Ann is a fat filthy exhibitionist, and loves to show off her nasty fetishes, especially to me. Ann knows I love to watch her on camera, and will sometimes put on a good show for me. She says it reminds her of her porn days.

So one day I get a text from my filthy fuck slut to be watching her that night. She didn’t want me to interact, or let her know I was watching, but to just enjoy the show.

So I tune in, Ann was in the kitchen area bare ass naked, putting out some food on the table. She was pigging out, eating a bunch of cake and cookies and drinking soda.

“Hey daddy!” she said to the camera. “Hope you are watching your little pig chow down. This is all gonna make some great shit in a little while. Not to mention loads of disgusting puke!”

After a bit she let out a huge burp then a wet sounding fart and giggled. Looking at a clock she said “OK daddy, I have to run and go get my pizza!”

She stands, slides on a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt, no bra or panties of course. She grabs her keys and wallet and heads out.

About 20 minutes go by and she returns. Ann walked in, pizza box in hand, naked from the waist up, her jeans unbuttoned and zipped, her big belly spilling over.

She’s chewing with her mouth open, brown drool spilling down her chin and neck, brown streaks going over her saggy tits and her big belly. Putting down the pizza she turns to the camera.

“I’m sorry daddy, I was going to hold my shit until I got home so I could crap on my pizza. The whole ride there though, I could feel my big belly cramping with a need to shit. Just as I was about to pull up to the drive through my guts exploded!”

“I flooded my pants with piss then my ass fucking exploded! Shit went all in my pants. Up front into my dirty pussy and up my ass. Stinky too, I bet the gal at the drive through probably smelled it, although she didn’t say anything.”

“I was so turned on I couldn’t take it. Stopped at a closed gas station and took off my shirt, undid my pants. Reached in to smush it around, then pulled out some to eat! Yum. Here, let me show you...”

She started wiggling out of her pants, then held them up to the camera. They were loaded with a big load of ooey gooey crap.

Putting them on the table beside the pizza she turned. “Look at my ass daddy, see how nasty it is?” Sure enough her ass was brown, especially up and down the crack.

Turning back she said “And look at my hairy cunt daddy!” Lifting her her big belly she showed off her filthy twat. Clumps of brown goo were matted into her pubic hair.

“I need a little fun while I eat.” She said. Ann picked up a dildo off the table, one that had two cocks sticking up from a suction cup base. She stuck it to the bench at the kitchen table.

“Mmm, needs a little lube!” she declared. Reaching into her pants she scooped out some of her fresh shit and smeared it on both cocks. Once she got them all slick, she lowered herself onto them, moaning with pleasure, until they were both completely buried in her fat ass and cunt.

“Fuck that’s good!” Ann said, wiggling around. “Now, your fat shit whore is fucking hungry!” She began plowing into the pizza, eating fast with her shitty fingers.

“You know what the best part is?” She asked. “All this is gonna make some great shit for me to eat again in a little bit. And of course, some awesome puke!”

I noticed she wasn’t eating the crusts, putting them back down on the box. When she’d consumed the pizza, she announced “OK, now for the best part!”

She picked up a crust, then smeared some of her shit on it. Ann began sucking it then ate it. She repeated it over and over until she’d eaten up all the shitty crusts!

The bitch rubbed her belly, saying “oooo I’m stuffed, but I still have room for a little dessert.” She stood and grabbed some ice cream from the counter. “Oh my!” she said playfully. “No spoons. Well, I guess I’ll have to make do.”

She pulled the dildo off the kitchen bench, then used the crap coated cocks to scoop ice cream out of the container. She’d left it sitting out so the ice cream was soft and mushy.

My dirty bride ate several big mouthfuls of runny ice cream using the shitty dildo as a spoon. Of course a lot of it was dripping down her chin, her tits, and down that big belly of hers.

Finally she put down the ice cream, letting the dildo plop down in it. She stood, let out the huge burp. I could tell she was pushing down with her guts, then let out this wet sounding fart.

“OK daddy, follow me into the bedroom. Time to get nasty!”

I quickly changed cameras. In the bedroom I could she she had the rubber sheet out on the bed. Climbing in she was on her knees, facing the camera. She reached over and grabbed two big bowls with red lids on them.

Taking off the lid from the first she held it up so I could see it. “See this daddy? It’s hot nasty urine. I’ve been saving my piss from the last few days.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.