Bbw Filthy Puke Fest - Cover

Bbw Filthy Puke Fest

by BiWriter

Copyright© 2024 by BiWriter

Erotica Sex Story: Two BBWs get together for a nasty lesbian filth fest including piss, scat, and puke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Analingus   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   .

This story is a work of fiction. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the acts depicted in this story.


INTRODUCTION

I am one nasty fat bitch. I love drinking piss, eating shit, and puking it up and eating that. Hell, I even love a nice big piece of snot.

And yes, I said fat. Even us big bitches can be nasty sluts. I’m 5’3, 315 pounds. I’ve got light brown hair, on my head and all over my body. Like most fat gals I’m lazy, my pussy is thick and hairy because I don’t bother to shave. Likewise my armpits and legs are usually hairy too, although my hair is a bit light in color so it’s not always easy to tell.

My best friend and fellow filthy feedee is Sheryl. She’s 5’1, 325 lbs, with long frizzy black hair. Like me she’s lazy, her big belly hangs over a very thick bushy cunt. Her pits and legs are also hairy and it really shows up, not that she gives a damn.

I love her tits! DD, still firm. Like me she has thick, suckable nipples with small dark reddish areola. While my titties are bigger, F cup, they’ve gotten pretty saggy and I’ve got huge pink areola.

We met on a fetish site, much like this one. Lots of filthy piss, scat, and puke porn. We started swapping private messages, pics, soon realized we were made for each other. Then one day Sheryl mentions having gone out to an all you can eat buffet for dinner and how much she was going to enjoy shitting and puking it up in a little while.

In the process she mentioned the name of it, and I about came as it was one of my favorite places to gorge myself! It was a local place with only one location, so I knew it had to be the same place.

As it turned out we live only 20 minutes or so from each other, arranged to meet right away and have been shitty lezbo lovers ever since.

GOOD MORNING!

Sheryl and I get together at least once a week. This particular Wednesday was especially hot. I got to Sheryl’s house first thing in the morning. She’d told me not to eat as she’d have a nasty meal for me. I ripped my clothes off as I was coming in the door, she of course was already bare ass naked. Neither of us had on anything, not jewelry or even make up.

When we got down to her basement I knew I was in for some nasty fun. Plastic was laid down everywhere, dildos and other sex toys were scattered on the floor. She had a pile of food on the ground, near this big bowel that looked like a giant Champaign glass. (She later told me it was supposed to be a punch bowel she got at the local party supply store).

We got down on the ground and started our meal with a tall beer for each of us. On our empty stomachs I knew this would hit us quick, really let go our inhibitions. Plus we’d soon be burping and farting. The first one was good so we decided to do a second, to really get our buzz going.

Meanwhile we were sharing a nice big joint. I love weed, it causes me to lose any inhibitions I have, not that I have many. Filthy sex while high is goddamn awesome!

“Ready for your nasty breakfast bitch?” she asked. I nodded, she reached into the pile and pulled over two gallons of milk. I opened mine and was nearly knocked over by the smell. Looking in I could see it had turned watery with clumps floating in it.

“Out of date, rancid milk.” Sheryl said with a evil grin. “Outta make some great puke.” She picked up her gallon and started to drink, so I held my breath and did the same.

I know what you’re thinking, but damn we eat SHIT. If we can eat shit, old out of date food shouldn’t be a problem. Actually it’s something both Sheryl and I have done for years, well before we ever knew each other, when we’ve been in the mood for puke play.

We got down about half the milk, then she started digging into the pile of food. Sheryl brought out some expired yogurt, those were fun as we just ripped the tops off and dumped the contents into our mouths. Well mostly in our mouths, a lot of it dripped onto our faces, down our chins and on our tits.

There was some soft cheese of some kind that had turned a bit moldy, we used our fingers to smear it on some stale, slightly moldy bread and ate those. (Those actually tasted pretty good.)

The last thing was a big carton of two dozen eggs. Sheryl said they were two weeks past their date, and for added enhancement had left them out on the counter for a few days. We took turns tilting our heads back, mouths open, while the other would crack an egg in our mouth. Of course we missed each other sometimes, so a lot of egg white and yolk down our chins and onto our naked flesh. We also cracked quite a few onto each others heads, to get our hair messy.

We finally finished off our gallons of rancid milk. Wow was my belly ever distended from all the food. I was also feeling quite queasy. Neither of us was quite ready yet so we just sat and talked for a bit, did some kissing and light fingering of each others pussies while we let the food do it’s thing.

Before long we were both retching, the food trying to come up but us quickly swallowing it back down. “I don’t think I can hold out much longer.” I told her, right before I did this little vomit burp and swallowed it back down.

She nodded, swallowing down some of her own puke, and we knelt on either side of the big bowel as she’d instructed me to earlier. Handing me a bowl she said “here, put this under your cunt, I don’t want to waste your piss.” She and I both have a habit of pissing ourselves when we puke, not really on purpose it just happens. So as I put the bowl under me she did the same.

We leaned in so that our faces were maybe six inches apart, directly over the party bowl. We then shoved fingers down each others throats, and in no time we were spewing our vomit onto each others faces and letting it fall into the bowl.

Fuck it was intense, as I puked I was rubbing my pussy. It contracts with every heave, so all it takes is a quick rub of my clit and I’m cumming. My slimy girlfriend was having her own orgasms. I don’t know how long I barfed, seemed like forever. We finally stopped, and I sucked her fingers clean before I let her pull them out of my mouth.

When our breathing finally calmed down, I looked at her and said “now what?”

“Now we drink it back down, so we can drink our mixed puke. But we’re gonna add to it.” She pulled the bowl of piss from between her legs and dumped it into the larger bowl. I did the same, adding my own piss to the puke.

Sheryl reached in and swirled it all around with her hand, then picked up two small glasses. She filled both of them, we said cheers and began drinking our mixed puke and piss. Oh it was soooo fucking nasty. We were both gagging as we drank it down, but refused to stop. It took us a while, as there was a ton of it and we had to take frequent pauses so as not to barf again too soon.

We finally got the last of it down, Sheryl being the greedy bitch she is picked up the bowl to drink up the last few chunks. I knew we weren’t gonna last long, but we tried to calm down to enjoy the “I’m gonna be sick” feeling.

I fucking love that feeling. My huge belly churning, feeling puke rising in my throat and gagging it back down. Knowing that I’d be spewing barf everywhere. While enjoying the nasty things our bodies were doing, Sheryl and I watched each other finger our own cunts and assholes, sucking our own dirty brown fingers clean.

At one point I had another vomit burp, couldn’t swallow all of it and some dribbled out my mouth and down my chin. “I can’t wait any longer.” I warned her. We got on our knees, right in front of each other our big bellies and boobs touching. Big dildos were coming up off the floor and into our nasty pussies.

We started sharing some hot open mouthed kisses, and all of a sudden we were vomiting into each others mouths. This time we just let it flow, coating our faces and bodies. Our hands were all over each other, rubbing the slime around our ample flesh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.