Cousin's Deep Throat - Cover

Cousin's Deep Throat

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She loves sex with her cousin and she does everything with him...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Wayne?"

"I'm in the bathroom."

He was naked, and Cheri's cunt started juicing the moment she saw his cock.

"I told Mom to go on to work and I'd drive you to the airport."

"Does that mean--"

"You know it does," Cheri replied, quickly stripping out of her clothes.

They ran together to the bed.

"Oh, Wayne, you are ready, aren't you?" Cheri cooed, moving to him and dropping her hand to caress his half-rigid prick.

"You know it, honey," he growled.

As she worked his foreskin back, Wayne turned and licked at her swaying tits. With a gasp of pleasure, Cheri embraced his heavy shoulders and increased the stroking of her fingers. Small whimpers of eagerness escaped her throat, and she pressed her cheek to his head. Her tits pulsated against him, and she squirmed with rising passion. Then she felt the blunt end of his scarlet prick pushing into her urging hand.

She stood, facing him, and pulled his face into her crotch. "Yes, yes, Wayne... like that. Lick my juices like you did last night!"

He lapped wildly at her oozing cuntal slit. Garbled words tried to rise to his throat. They were indistinguishable... but Cheri knew.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," her cousin was chanting. "Soon, lover, soon. Lick me a little longer!" Wayne stuck his long tongue into the mass of curly hair between her thighs. Cheri gasped at the touch of it, then wailed ecstatically as his long, darting tongue struck deep into the already wet cavity between her plump pussy- lips. Her fingers urged him on. She hugged and squirmed and panted endearments to him. By shuffling her knees apart, she let his tongue rage into and around her cunt, rasping her tingling nerves, caressing her pussy walls and erecting her clit above the stiffening inner lips of her oozing cunt-hole.

"Oh, God, baby, I've got to have you," he rasped. "I've got to stick my cock into your sweet pussy or I'll go crazy!"

"How, Wayne, honey, how?" she whispered hotly. "Shall I get down on my hands and knees, or shall I stand?"

Wayne pawed at her with his hands until she fell to the bed. His huge prick thrust straight for her heaving belly as she jacked it with both hands. It was at its full length and girth now, and Cheri's fingers couldn't touch around it. Nor could she cover it with both hands.

"How do you want to fuck me?" she cried. He pushed and pulled at her hips, drool from his mouth flecking his chin.

"Yes, yes, I know. In the ass? You want to put it in my ass?"

Dumbly he nodded, and Cheri whirled around. She bent and grabbed her ankles as he stood and moved in behind her. His hips worked the hard head of his cock against the cheeks of her ass, but his coordination was such that he couldn't enter her.

"I'll do it, baby, I'll do it!"

With a cry of impatience, Cheri reached under her opened crotch and seized the darting head of his massive cock. The moment she fitted it between her asscheeks, Wayne growled and sent it in and up with a vicious lunge.

Cheri cried out; then, as the pain was turned to pleasure, she braced herself and fucked her asshole back over the full length of his thundering cock.

She could feel his hairy chest as he bent to her back and used his hands to squeeze and tug at her huge, swaying tits. He wasn't as gentle as before, but somehow Cheri didn't mind.

Her head dropped forward and rolled from side to side, causing her hair to wave like a halo around her head. The cock in her asshole seemed made of iron.

"Yes, Wayne! Drive your cock into me! Fuck me! It's all yours, lover... my asshole, my pussy, my mouth... whatever you want!"

She swayed; sweat broke out the length of her trembling body, and so violent was her humping and twisting that her tits slapped noisily against each other. Wayne's nails raked her creamy white skin, leaving red marks of lust in their wake. She felt him nearing the end, and her eyes closed tightly, her mind concentrating on the furious fire gathering in her asshole.

"Oh, Wayne, now!" she wailed. "It's all right, all right! Give it to me! Yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She nearly fell under the fierce onslaught of his fucking. She felt his cock, swollen now until it filled her ass like a balloon, ripping in swifter, harder jerks. She mouthed senseless words and fought for breath, and when the huge cock in her ass exploded, sending jet after jet of hot cum into her, Cheri convulsed and let go.

The muscles in her legs turned to water and she sagged to the bed. She was swept with ecstasy. She clawed at her clit and brought on her own come as Wayne continued to pump his steaming juice up her ass.

His massive prickmeat, even softening, still felt like a tree inside her asshole; the fire around it spread and seared. Then he pulled backward and his giant cock slipped from her ass with a delightful popping wetness.

Cheri remained quiet, her suddenly-vacant ass reared. Wayne licked at her open cunt, and she had a brief second orgasm as his long, snake-like tongue probed and savored her musky pussy-juice.

Wayne seemed to know when he had brought her off, because when her violent trembling stopped, he flopped to the bed on his back.

Cheri immediately fell to his side and took his wet cock in her mouth. She had barely started sucking when she felt his prick begin to expand again.

"Mmmm, beautiful, beautiful cock," she murmured, looking at it lovingly. "Fuck me with it... fuck my pussy till I cream again!"

"Do we have time?" he gasped.

Cheri nodded, his pole-like prick still in her mouth. "I'll drive fast to the airport."

His cock throbbed long and hard in front of her eyes. Hungrily, she licked and stroked his balls and the pulsating shaft with her hot, saliva-coated tongue. She licked his cock, sucked it, and teased it with her teeth. She pumped his fucktool with strong contractions of her throat once she molded her luscious red mouth around the thick shaft.

Wayne moaned in ecstasy. This beautiful girl was a far cry from the middle-aged women that he had been fucking. He watched his thick, rigid prick filling her lovely face. He raised his hips, giving her more cock. He felt his spongy cockhead slide back and forth in the warm confines of her throat. His legs quivered and jerked as his groin throbbed fiercely with an intense desire to fill her face with his fuckmeat and her belly with the hot load surging in his balls.

Then she lifted her head from his cock and started wildly jerking it with both hands.

"Ohh, God, don't... don't jack it too fast," he cried, bending his head to her ear and nibbling on the lobe. "I might shoot all over you!"

"I'd like that," Cheri murmured.

"You are some kind of wonderful cunt, Cousin," he rasped. "Where the fuck have you been? Ohhh, careful or I'll come, sure as shit!"

"It feels so good," she sighed into his neck.

"It'll feel even better inside you."

"What do you want?" she asked softly, gasping as his hands caressed her tits. "Tell me."

"I want you," he replied. "I want to stick my cock in your sweet pussy and make you come and come and come."

"Mmm, wonderful," she cooed. "But suck me again first!"

"Yeah, yeah," he panted, looking at her and feeling mesmerized by the fullness, the softness, the perfection of her naked body. "I want to suck your pussy. I want to slip my tongue inside your fuckhole and suck the juices from it. I want to fuck you everywhere... between your tits, in your ass, in your cunt. I want to suck your tits. I want to do everything to you!"

Cheri smiled as she kissed him and fisted his cock again, feeling his long fucker leap in her hand.

She liked what he said. It excited her and made her feel more of the mature, free woman she wanted to be.

Together they sank down, her hand closing tighter around the rigid shaft of his cock. Back and forth went her hand on his prick, sending even greater thrills of excitement through his loins. He kneaded her full young tits furiously and sucked first one nipple and then the other deep into his mouth.

He ran his fingers up and down the slit of her pussy, soaking his whole hand with her hot juices. Then, without warning, he slipped a finger inside her, shoving it clear up to the last knuckle and grinding it almost cruelly.

Cheri lifted her hips and molded her clit against the heel of his hand and urged him to put a second, even a third finger up her pulsating fuck-channel.

His manipulations sent her body into wild spasms. Suddenly her cries and moans of passion intensified. She urged his hand and fingers to greater and faster efforts. Her eyes seemed to roll backward in their sockets as her head flailed back and forth, the mane of her hair swirling.

Her hands sought and found the insides of her thighs. She raised and bent her legs until the walls of her cunt spread wide, sucking and pulling his fingers until they formed a fist buried to the last knuckle deep inside her flaming, dripping cunt.

Furiously her hips bucked upward, splitting her spread pussy on his thrusting fist until, with a great sigh and a final wrench of her body, she came. Great streams of pussy-juice flowed across his hand, over the insides of her thighs, and down the parted crack of her ass.

"More?" he asked.

"I still want your cock, lover! Jesus, more than ever I want it, all of it!"

"Do you like my cock, baby?"

"Yes, oh yes!" she breathed. "Please, give it to me!"

He couldn't get enough of her. Her flesh was so creamy and moist, and everything and every part of her was warmly responsive. Lovingly he fondled her pussy-lips.

"Mmmm, you smell good... and you feel good." He kissed her. "And you taste good, too!"

He rolled away from her body and they lay side by side, straining to keep their thighs as close together as possible. They kissed, long and hard, their tongues wildly flailing at each other.

"I want to fuck your brains out," he groaned.

"Then take me, darling," she cooed. "Any way and anywhere you want me... take me again, now!"

She rolled over onto her back as he rose above her. She spread her legs eagerly, and he climbed in between her soft, velvety thighs. She strained to meet him, reaching for his cock and guiding it to her syrupy cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.