Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Then do it," Pam said, turning up her ass higher and showing the football player her horny cunt. "I wanna be fucked!"

"Mmmm, honey, you sure are hot." The boy rubbed his hand between her legs, getting it sopping wet with her cuntjuices. "You sure are fucking hot, like a bitch in beat."

He smeared female fuckjuices up and down Pam's asscrack, slapped some on his cock and smoothed it up and down, getting it slick from one end to the other.

"I wanna be fucked!" Pam purred, wiggling her ass. She couldn't wait to feel the boy's big, horny cock slide up her throbbing, itch-saturated cunt.

"Baby, I've never seen a girl so hot! You wanna be assfucked, girl?"

"Yessss!" Pam hissed.

The way she was squirming and whining, she sounded a lot like Cissy.

The boy took hold of her ass. He stuck his juice-slick cock between her thighs and rubbed it back and forth against her swollen-apart cuntlips. Pam clamped her thighs together, panting as the boy fucked her between them.

"Oh yessss!" she moaned. "You've got such a big hot cock!"

"And you've got such a sweet, tight little ass!" the boy growled. "You like it from behind?"

"Yes," Pam said. Even though she'd only been fucked once by Derek, in the face-to-face position, she felt at home in the position she was in now, bent over with her ass up in the air, waiting for the horny youth to fuck her from the rear. The position felt natural to her. "Fuck me!"

"I could come just like this," the youth said. "Shoot it right between your legs! Your skin's so smooth and hot!"

Pam wiggled her ass, rotating it against his muscular lower belly. "Fuck meeeee!"

"Oh yeah!" the boy cried. He pulled his juice-dripping cock from between her thighs and rubbed its knob up and down her cuntlips. He slid the horny fuckrod up and down her asscrack.

Pam's asshole tingled, her shitter twitching each time the boy's cock rubbed across it.

"You like that, bitch?"

"Yesssss!" Pam moaned. "Mmmm, I love your cock!"

The boy pressed his searing-hot cock-knob to her asspucker, and Pam wiggled her ass, moaning with excitement. Her pussy contracted rhythmically, fuck-itch pulsing through it.

"Fuck meeeee!"

The boy's hands tightened on Pam's hips. He pressed his slippery cock harder against her shitter. Her asshole opened and Pam gasped as the boy's cockhead slipped inside.

"What are you..."

"Yeahhhh!" The youth buried his cock up her asshole, fucked it deep into her guts. "Ahhhh!"

Pam gasped again, hardly aware of what was happening to her, hardly able to believe what she felt inside her.

"Tight ass!" the boy moaned, twisting and sliding his cock inside her. "Oh, baby, what a shithole you got!"

"What are you... what are you doing!"

"Fucking your asshole, slut, and you know it." The boy slid his hands forward, along Pam's belly, up to her tits. He squeezed and caressed her tits, tweaked and pinched and pulled her nipples.

Pam saw stars. Her loins contracted repeatedly, her pussyhole opening and closing, her asshole clamping around the boy's cock. She thrust her right hand down between her thighs, jerking herself off. She still couldn't believe what was happening to her. She'd never imagined such a thing. But she was too horny to think about it. The boy's cock in her asshole gave her almost as much pain as pleasure, and she countered her pain by increasing her pleasure. Her fingers jerked in and out of her pussyhole and she moaned, squirming as the horny football player buggered her.

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" the youth groaned, his loins smacking against her naked ass, his huge cock fucking in and out of her asshole. "I love your asshole, slut! I ain't never fucked a girl's ass this tight! Shit, I gotta slow down or I'll come!"

He slid his hands back down her belly, gripping her at the middle, his hands easily encircling her slender waist.

"Go easy," he said, rotating her ass and screwing her asshole on his cock. He fucked slowly, sliding his swollen cock in and out with even, controlled strokes. "Man, I love this feeling!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.