Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam was ready to fuck again, but Derek pulled her up off the bed. He didn't carry her over the threshold this time, but marched her through the bedroom door and back into the living room.

Jeff was sitting on the couch with his legs spread wide while Cissy, kneeling in front of him on the floor, licked his hairy balls as he masturbated. He grinned up at Derek. "She's just like a kitten, man. She licks and licks and licks."

"Check the time," Derek said.

Jeff glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Shit! Gotta get moving!" He quickened his hand strokes, jerking his foreskin up and down rapidly over his wet cockhead. He rubbed his balls in Cissy's face. Suddenly, his eyes rolled back and jism splashed all over his hairy abdomen, spurted in thick white streams from his bucking cock. "Ahhhhh!"

Cissy licked at his pisshole as cum spurted from it. Cum splashed in her face. She got her lips over the tip of his cock and sucked as he jerked off into her mouth. When he was done shooting, Jeff let go of his cock, and Cissy licked the cum off his belly and balls. He held out his hand, and she licked the cum off his fist.

"You sluts gotta get your clothes on and disappear," Jeff said. He pushed Cissy away and got up off the couch. "Our girlfriends are coming over in about fifteen minutes. Hurry up now, get your clothes on and get."

"Girlfriends?" Pam said, giving Derek a questioning look. And here she'd thought that she and Derek were just about married.

Derek chuckled.

"Don't worry, honey," he said, taking Pam's chin in his hand. "I'll fuck you again. Just because I got a steady girlfriend doesn't mean I can't fuck me a pretty little teen ponytail on the side." He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Now be a good girl and get dressed real quick."

A half-hour later, Pam and Cissy found themselves sitting in the park on the bench in front of the duck pond. The pimply-faced skate-boarders were still performing acrobatic stunts on the sidewalk surrounding the pond.

"I don't believe those guys!" Pam said. "They used us! I feel like an abused piece of garbage."

"I feel tingly all over," Cissy said. "I feel like jumping out of my skin!"

"You're crazy," Pam said. "You can hardly walk. That hairy ape raped you, if you ask me."

"It hurt, but I loved it," Cissy said. "lust like Jeff said. He coulda fucked me forever and I woulda loved every second of it. It feels so good not being a virgin anymore."

Pam's face turned red.

"We're ruined," she said. "I feel like killing myself."

"I don't believe Derek even fucked you," Cissy said. "You're walking just like normal."

"Like heck he didn't!" said Pam. "If he hadn't, I wouldn't be so upset now. He used me for his selfish pleasure, then kicked me out because his girlfriend was coming over. He's probably in bed with her right now."

"I'll bet all four of them are in bed together," Cissy said. "Having an orgy!"

"You've got a dirty mind," Pam said.

At that moment, one of the skateboarding teenagers cruised by on his board, showing off for two girls.

"What a nerd!" Pam muttered. "Do not look at him."

"I think he's kind of cute," Cissy said.

"You would," Pam said.

The skateboarder cruised past again, smiling idiotically, and Pam looked away, pretending to be watching the ducks. The skateboarder made an abrupt stop in front of the bench and said hello. Pam ignored him. Cissy asked him his name.

"Jack," the boy said. He was taller than either of the girls, had reddish hair and freckles, and was dressed in a tank-top shirt, knee-length, flowery-colored shorts, and high-top basketball shoes. He smelled sweaty.

Get lost, jack-off, Pam thought.

"You want a blowjob?" Cissy asked.

The kid fell off his skateboard. "Huh?"

"I'll give you a blowjob in the bushes if you want," Cissy said.

"Is this some kind of joke?" the boy asked. "Come in the bushes and find out," said Cissy.

Pam was almost as shocked as the boy was. She was about to give Cissy a piece of her mind when suddenly Cissy got up off the bench and pulled the gangly young skateboarder into the bushes. Pam sat there staring after them in disbelief for a minute, then got up off the bench and followed.

In a clearing among the bushes, Pam found Cissy already on her knees, her dirty little paws fumbling with the skateboarder's zipper and shorts. The boy's shorts dropped to his ankles and his horny young cock sprang into view, standing out and up, a rigid, skinny fuckrod which twitched rhythmically with each rapid beat of the boy's heart. His legs were shaking. He dropped his skateboard on the grass and yanked off his shirt, revealing a smooth-skinned, slender torso.

"You've got a big cock," Cissy said. She gripped his cock at the base and pushed it this way and that, inspecting it, sniffing it. The cock head flushed from pink to maroon and lube oozed from its pisshole. Cissy milked the cock and watched a strand of clear lube drip from the tip.

Pam stood there with her mouth open, shocked and fascinated. This was no joke! Cissy actually had the boy's cock in her hand. The boy panted rapidly, as if he were going to faint.

Grinning seductively up at the red-faced kid, Cissy opened her mouth and swallowed his cock to the balls.

"Ohhhhhh!" the boy groaned, a shudder passing through his skinny frame. "Ahhhhh!"

He closed his eyes and thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper into Cissy's sucking, slurping, lip-smacking mouth.

"Awwwww!"

Pam groped her pussy through her shorts. The look of ecstasy on the boy's face excited her. It turned her on terribly to see Cissy with a mouthful of hard cock. Cissy thrust her right hand down her shorts and started jerking off as she sucked on the boy. Pam stopped groping herself through her shorts and stuck her own right hand down her shorts and started rubbing her furry, throbbing cunt. Her middle finger slipped up her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.