Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam was shaking. She knew what was about to happen. She'd just been carried across the threshold of his bedroom, and although Derek was not her husband, he was going to fuck her.

"I want it!" she whispered. "What?" said Derek. "I want it," Pam said, juice dribbling from her pussy.

"I know," Derek said. "You want it bad."

He laid her on the bed and settled down on top of her. They kissed long and deeply, Derek's cock throbbing like a hot, gigantic snake between their bellies.

Pam melted into the mattress of the unmade bed, melted into the body of the hunky lifeguard on top of her. All she smelled was male. The bed reeked of male, and so did Derek. She stroked his muscular flanks, smearing her fingers in the sweat trickling from his armpits. He shoved his right armpit in her face, letting her sniff. She moaned, nearly passing out. Her cunt throbbed like a rhythmically clutching fist.

"Are you ready, baby?" Derek flexed and wiggled his cock between them. "Want me to slide this big thing up your pussy?" He reached down between her thighs, rubbing her crotch. "You sure are wet!"

Pam couldn't speak. Her throat was too dry. She was shaking too hard. All she could do was moan.

Derek licked her pussyjuices off his hand. "Mmmm! I love the taste of a teenage pussy!"

He slid down her body, spread her legs, licked her open cunt.

Pam arched up, gasping.

He caught her clit between his lips, sucking, nearly bringing her off. Pussycream bubbled and spurted from her cunt and he slurped it up.

"Jesus, you're juicy! You young ones always are." He sat back on his heels, stroking his cock, looking down at her and looking her over. He smeared some lube off the tip of his cock with his fingertips and rubbed it on her pointed, finger-thick nipples. He wiped up some more lube as it oozed out and smeared it on her nose and lips.

She licked his fingers clean. His lube tasted like sweet, slightly salty sap. She eyed his throbbing prong, hardly able to believe she'd just sucked it off. How had she managed to get something so long and thick into her mouth? She spread her legs wider, pointing her toes sensuously, opening up her itching, pulsating pussy. She was smoldering between the legs. Her cunt ached to be filled.

"Fuck me!" she whispered. "Oh, Derek, please!"

"Are you a virgin like your girlfriend?" Pam nodded.

Derek flushed deeper and grinned. He squeezed his cock. "Jesus, that turns me on. I never busted a cherry before."

"Be careful!" Pam whispered. "Don't hurt me!"

"I'll try and go easy," the man said.

He lowered himself on top of her again, guiding his cock between her spread legs, shoving the head against her naked crotchmeat. Her pussylips were swelled apart with excitement, her cunthole oozing lube like a mouth drooling spit. His dickhead spread her cuntlips hugely, stretching them like rubber, and disappeared inside her cunt.

Pam was gasping, panting rapidly. She'd never been opened up like this. As the man's cockhead pressed against her cherry she clamped her legs around his hips. Her fingernails sank into his back. He bit her lips, gazing into her tear-watery eyes.

"What a hot little bitch you are!" he panted. "Your pussy's so fucking tight!"

He forced his cock in deeper.

Pam's mouth and eyes gaped. She held her breath. She thought she was going to scream. She clung to the handsome blond lifeguard, like a drowning swimmer holding on for her life.

"Ahhhh!" Derek rolled his eyes back as his cock slipped to the hilt up Pam's cunt and nestled in her womb. "Oh, baby!"

Pam lay there quivering, half in shock. Her cunt ached, but she didn't feel the wrenching, tearing pain she'd expected. She'd heard no snapping, tearing sound, no ripping of flesh as she'd heard when Jeff had rammed his cock up Cissy's cunt. She felt hot juice trickling from her cunt and down her crotch, but she couldn't tell if it was blood or pussylube.

Derek laughed, kissing her all over the face, licking her nose. "You're so cute, girl. And I'm inside you now! All the way! I felt your cherry go! You're so hot inside!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.