Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam couldn't get enough kissing. She pulled Derek down beside her on the couch, and he put his big arm around her, sliding his tongue in her mouth, sucking on her tongue. His hand slid between her thighs, stroking her cunt. She reached between his thighs and caressed his bails. They were like hard-boiled, jumbo-sized eggs. She groped his rubbery, snakelike cock. Even soft, it was so thick she couldn't close her hand more than halfway around it.

He stroked her tits, tweaked and gently pulled on her nipples. She dropped her head back, moaning, and he kissed her up and down the neck, gently nipping with his teeth, making her shiver with goosebumps.

"Pretty girl!" he whispered, kissing her all over the face, on the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin. "I love 'em young and pretty and squirmy like you!"

Pam was still delirious, almost as delirious as she'd been during her orgasm. She wanted to stay here forever, necking with and kissing the tall, handsome man.

"Are you a lifeguard?" she asked, her voice hardly a whisper.

"What?"

She asked him again, slightly louder, blushing to her toes.

"Yes," he said. "How did you know? Jeff told you, huh?"

"I guessed," Pam said.

A gasp from Cissy made Pam and Derek look over to where Jeff had Cissy laid out on the carpet. The little blonde lay on her back, her legs up and jack-knifed, her knees pushed to her shoulders. Her head rolled from side to side as she moaned and gasped and winced. Jeff, his large, hairy body bridged over her, was forcing his uncut cock between Cissy's blonde cuntlips. It had taken Jeff about two minutes to get his cock up again, and now he resembled a lusting satyr about to impale a quivering little nymph about a third his size.

"Relax!" Jeff panted.

"Go easy!" Cissy whimpered. "It hurts!"

"It's not even in you yet. Relax, you're gonna love it."

Jeff leaned into the squirming teenager and his foreskin pulled back tight as his cockhead disappeared between her pussylips.

Cissy's back arched and her eyes bulged. She pressed at the man's muscular loins. "Oh God!"

She was panting like a woman in labor.

"Ahhhhhh!" Jeff growled, and he sank his entire cock into Cissy's body. There was a tearing, snapping sound as his cock went in. "Yeahhhhh!"

Cissy's mouth gaped as if she were screaming, but no sound came out. Her eyes rolled back and she appeared to have passed out. Her toes had curled fiercely against the balls of her feet and appeared to be frozen. A few drops of blood oozed from her cock-stuffed cunt and trickled down her crotch.

Pam stared, horrified.

Derek chuckled. "You got her cherry, Jeffrey!"

"Don't I know it!" Jeff moaned. "Jesus that felt good!" His ass flexed as he started to fuck his cock in and out. "Ahhhh, she's so fucking tight!"

Derek's cock swelled in Pam's hand, hardened like bone. He set her hand in motion, showing her how to stroke, and Pam's hand moved up and down mechanically. She watched as if in a trance as Cissy writhed under the grunting, moaning, bull of a man on top of her.

Cissy had regained consciousness. If she'd passed out, she'd only been out for a few seconds. Now she chewed her lips, wincing as Jeff banged her. Pussycream tinged with cherry blood dribbled from her well-fucked crotch-hole, trickled like pink syrup down her crotch and into the cleft between her asscheeks. Her toes clutched with each ramming thrust of the man's cock up her pussy. Her hands gripped his flanks, her nails sinking into the flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.