Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The campus was only a few blocks from the motel, so Pam and Cissy walked the rest of the way there. The sun was setting beyond the historical museum as they sat down at the edge of the mall fountain and dropped their bare feet into the water.

"I feel like soaking my ass in the water!" Cissy whispered. "I think he made me bleed!"

"And you wanted Derek to fuck your asshole," Pam said under her breath. "He'd have split you in half."

"Hey!" Cissy cried. "He never gave us our hundred dollars! The dirty old man!"

"Who cares?" Pam said. "We both got a good fuck out of him. I'm just glad he didn't have a heart attack while he was doing us. We'd have had a lot of explaining to do then."

"Those college guys over there are looking at us," Cissy said.

Pam looked up. Three guys on the other side of the fountain were ogling her and Cissy. She lifted her feet out of the water, straightened her legs, toes pointed, and began paddling the surface of the water with her soles the way Cissy had done the day they'd met Jeff. The guys started getting hard-ons watching her, she could tell, and she smiled their way. They came over.

Two of the guys were named Dan and Russ. The third guy was named Mark, and he hustled Cissy off to his dorm room before anybody knew what was happening. Pam didn't care, because Dan and Russ offered to take her out for a ride in Dan's pickup truck.

"Let's go," she said.

She knew now what she wanted, and she wasn't going to waste time playing games. She padded barefoot along the sidewalk, the two tall college men flanking her like bodyguards. When she climbed into Dan's pickup, she sat in the middle, between the two men, who draped their arms around her shoulders.

"I know a park with lots of bushes," she said. "You're my kind of chick," Dan said, giving her a kiss.

By the time the truck arrived at the park, the men had stripped Pam naked. She knelt on the floor in front of them, her hands wrapped around their hard cocks. Both men had thick, eight- inch cocks which oozed lube like warm sap. Pam wiped the lube off their cocks with her fingers, then licked her fingers clean. The two men watched her as if they couldn't believe their eyes.

"I wish they'd made girls like you when I was in high school," Russ said. "Can you believe this chick, Dan?"

Dan shook his head.

They parked the truck in a secluded spot among the trees and bushes. Crickets chirped in the grass. The men pulled off their clothes as Pam watched.

"I feel so sexy!" Pam squealed.

She was up on the seat, squirming as the two naked college men, one on each side of her, pressed up against her and felt her up, nuzzling her neck and ears. She turned her head from side to side; French kissing one man, then the other. The men started squeezing and rubbing her tits, and she moaned, shimmying her juice-slick thighs together.

"What a cute little bitch you are," Dan said. "And so fucking smooth!"

"Skin like hot silk," Russ said. "One hundred percent teenage girl."

He shoved a hand between her thighs, sliding his middle finger up and down between her cuntlips. His finger slipped inside her, fucking her.

"Eeeeeh!" Pam wriggled between the two men, going crazy as Russ finger-fucked her. She groped both their cocks, jerking her hands up and down, squeezing the lube out, getting her hands and their cocks greasy with the slick male fluid.

"Baby, if I don't fuck you pretty soon I'm gonna lose my fucking load!" Dan gasped. He lifted Pam up, slid to the middle of the seat where she'd been sitting, and set her on his lap.

She turned to face him, her arms around his neck. Gazing into his eyes, she kissed him, shoving her tongue into his mouth, drooling her sweet girl-spit down his throat. Dan lifted her again and set her on his rigid, upright cock. Her pussylips spread, his cockhead slipped between them, and she sank to the hilt on his cock, her cunt devouring his entire eight inches.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh," Dan moaned, his cock squirming and bucking inside Pam's body. He crushed her in his muscular arms, pressing her tits to his chest. He kissed her again as she started to ride.

"Oooooh yes!" Pam sighed as the big cock slid inside her. She braced her hands on Dan's shoulders and jerked up and down with long, rapid strokes, her tits flapping in the man's face.

"What a mink!" Dan juggled her naked ass-cheeks, humped, fucked upward into her each time she fucked down on him. "Oh shit, what a pussy!"

Pam giggled. She felt so good, so free.

"I love your big hard cock!" she purred. "I love your big fat wet balls!"

Each time she fucked down her ass bounced against the man's cum-swollen balls, which were drenched with her fuckjuice.

"Fuck that cock!" Russ growled. He stroked Pam's back and flanks as she rode Dan, his hands sliding up and down her lithe, undulating young body. His right hand slid between her ass cheeks and he shoved his middle finger up her asshole.

"Ohhh yesss!" Pam hissed; her asshole contracting around Russ's finger.

"I know what I'm gonna fuck," Russ said. He yanked his finger out of Pam's asshole, then climbed up behind her and shoved his cock between her asscheeks.

Despite the clumsy, cramped position in the cab of the pickup truck, he managed to drive his cock up Pam's asshole.

Pam writhed, her eyes rolling, her loins contracting as the two big cocks wiggled and flexed inside her. "Oh! Oh!"

"I don't believe it," Dan said. "It feels like you just stuck your cock up her asshole, Russ! I can feel something hard sliding against my prick!"

"I'm in her!" Russ panted. "She's got an asshole as slick as butter inside! This chick's done it all!"

He braced his hands on Pam's shoulders, humping her ass as best he could in the confined space.

"Shit!" Dan moaned, fucking his cock up into Pam's pussy. "What a hot teen bitch!"

Pam whined, writhing deliriously between the two muscular, sweat-oiled men. "Fuck me! Fuck meee!"

Russ gnawed on her shoulders, on the back of her neck, on her ears. She shivered with goosebumps all over. Russ rammed his wet tongue in her ear and she gasped, going out of her mind from the stimulation. Dan craned his head forward and started sucking on her tits.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.