Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After dinner that evening, Pam told her mother she was going over to Cissy's house to do homework and Cissy told her own mother she was going over to Pam's house to study for an exam, and the two girls met in the park, hoping to see some young skateboarders who might want their cocks sucked. The only skateboarder around when they arrived looked too young to know what cocksucking was, so the two girls decided to hitchhike down to the campus mall and check out the action there. There were sure to be horny college guys hanging around the fountain, and maybe they'd even meet up with Jeff and Derek.

"I'd like to suck off Jeff," Pam said as the two barefooted, shorts-clad girls stood at the side of the boulevard with their thumbs up in the air and their bare right legs extended seductively. "I'd like to fuck him, too. He can even assfuck me."

"Then I'll fuck Derek," Cissy said. "I'll have him stick his cock up my cunt, and then up my ass."

"Derek would split you in half," Pam said. "His cock's bigger than Jeff's. If he stuck it up your ass it would come out your mouth."

"Good," Cissy said. "Then I'll suck on it." Pam laughed. She felt giddy, wicked, free, as if a dam had burst inside her. She didn't care what she said, or how filthy she talked. It was as if she'd taken a drug, a drug that kept her perpetually horny. Her pussy and asshole throbbed, aching to be stuffed with more hard cock.

A large, shiny car with tinted windows pulled over to the side of the road just ahead of them and the two girls scampered up to it. The side window hummed down, revealing a paunchy, middle-aged man behind the wheel. The man looked older than either of the girls' fathers, and his perspiring face flushed red as he smiled at them.

"Good evening, young ladies," the man said. "Where are you headed?"

"Down to the college," Pam said.

"I'll be passing right by there," the man said. "Hop in."

He touched a button on the control panel, the side door unlocked, and the two girls slid in next to him in the front seat, with Pam seated closest to him. The doors locked, the windows hummed closed, and the Cadillac pulled out into traffic.

"Warm night," the man said, eyeing the naked legs and feet of the two girls. He breathed heavily through his nose and patted his sweat-misted forehead with a handkerchief. "Even air conditioning won't keep you cool on a night like this, will it, sweetheart?"

He patted Pam's bare thigh with a pudgy, moist hand.

"I guess not," Pam said.

"What are you girls going to do down at the college? You don't go to school there, do you?"

"No," Cissy said. "We're going down there to watch guys.

"Oh?" the man said, raising his eyebrows. "You girls like older men?"

"Sure," Cissy said. "I've got a boyfriend named Jeff, and he's in college."

"You don't say," the man said. His hand fell on Pam's thigh again, his fingers caressing the sensitive skin near her crotch. "How about you, sweetheart? You have a college boyfriend too?"

"Well, I guess so," Pam said. She didn't particularly like the paunchy gentleman pawing her, and yet she couldn't help being turned on by his attentions. Her cunt throbbed and her bare toes wiggled. "His name's Derek."

"You have wonderfully soft skin," the man said, his fingers edging up the leg of Pam's shorts. He took a deep breath. "I'd love to feel a lot more of this wonderfully soft skin. How would you and your girlfriend like to make a short stop at a motel just up the road. I'll make it worth your while."

The two girls looked at him, not quite comprehending.

"All right," the man said with a nervous laugh. "How about a hundred each? And we won't stay more than an hour."

Still not exactly certain what the man was talking about, but curious to find out, the girls accepted his offer, and a few minutes later, found themselves waiting in the car as the man hustled into the motel office to get them a room. "What's gonna happen?" Cissy asked.

"I think he's gonna fuck us," Pam said. "And then he's gonna pay us."

"He's so old," Cissy said. "I hope he's got a big cock."

"Me, too," Pam said. "But even if he doesn't, he's going to pay us."

To the girls' delight, the man did indeed have a big cock, although it wouldn't stand up. It dangled over his balls like a long, thick-swollen salami, its knob half-covered with foreskin, lube dripping from its pisshole. The man's belly sagged as if it contained a sack of flour, and gray hair grew sparsely on his flabby chest.

"First I want you to blow me," the naked man said petting the beads of the two naked girls. "Such soft, shiny hair. Oh my!"

Pam and Cissy were on their knees in front of him. He'd turned on the TV and air conditioner and had drawn the curtains, and now he was banging his heavy prick gently back and forth across the girls' upturned faces.

"Come on, you gorgeous little girls, give daddy a blowjob. Show me what you can do."

Gingerly, Pam peeled back the man's foreskin. His cock-knob shined, moist and spongy. Her tongue came out and she started to lick. Cissy started to lick too.

"Beautiful!" the man groaned, his cock pulsating. "Oh, sweet babies!"

Although his cock wasn't standing up it was by no means soft. Warm lube dripped onto Pam's tits.

"Mmmmm!" Cissy moaned She grabbed the man's cock and stuffed it in her mouth, sucking greedily.

"Hey!" Pam cried.

"Girls! Girls! Don't fight over it," the man said. He pressed on Pam's head. "You can suck my balls."

He had big, fat, swollen balls, bristly with gray hair that tickled Pam's tongue as she licked. Despite the man's age, his balls didn't taste much different than Rocky Johnson's; sweaty and masculine.

"Oh gosh!" the man sighed. "Suck my cock! Lick my balls! Beautiful!"

He pressed on Cissy's head, forcing his cock to the hilt down her throat and making her gag.

Pam nuzzled down under his balls, licking his sweaty crotch. The smell of a man turned her on so much that she forgot his age. She sucked his crotch, growling.

"Now you suck my cock," the man gasped. He grabbed Pam by her ponytail and yanked her head from between his thighs. At the same time, he forced Cissy to release his cock. Holding Pam's head, he plunged his dripping cock into her open mouth and buried it in her throat. "Ahhhhhh!"

Pam groaned, sucking, her tongue flapping. The man's cock had grown harder, although still not as hard as the young cocks she was used to sucking. Bone-hard or not, the cock was still a cock, a big, sweaty, tasty man-cock, and Pam sucked it greedily, her lips smacking.

"Eat my ass, blondie." The man grabbed Cissy by the hair and pulled her around behind him. He forced her nose between his asscheeks. "Lick! Rim me! Stick your tongue up my ass!"

Pam heard Cissy slurping, licking up and down the man's asscrack. She couldn't believe it! The sound excited her, though, and she quickened her cock-sucking.

"Ohhhh yeahhhhh!" the man moaned. "Stick your tongue up in there deep! Ohhhh yeahhhhh!" He rotated his ass in Cissy's face, screwing his asshole on her tongue. At the same time, he plunged his cock to the hilt down Pam's throat. "Suck my cock!"

Pam felt the big cock swell, felt it harden and quiver. She sucked, slurping at the underside of the excited prick. The man's legs shook. His cock flexed, then spurted.

"Ahhhhhhh!" he bellowed. "Eat it!"

He grunted with each ejaculation, feeding Pam his spunk.

Pam swallowed, gulped, eating the man's thick, slimy load. With her eyes closed, she could just as well have been sucking off Derek's cock, or Rocky Johnson's teenage cock. The man's cum was slightly bitter, not sweet like some of the teenage cum she'd swallowed, but she savored the taste, nevertheless. Her lips smacked around the throbbing, ejaculating cock, and she gulped down mouthful after mouthful of jism.

Finally, the man pushed Pam away, pushed Cissy away from his ass. He staggered over to the bed and flopped down on it on his back.

"Come over here, you two!" he panted. "Warm up daddy with your soft young bodies!"

Pam and Cissy crawled onto the bed, one girl on each side of him, and as he put one arm around each of them, they snuggled up to him, squirming and purring, their pussies throbbing between their juice-slick thighs. Each girl wrapped her legs around one of his legs and humped her itching pussy against his thigh. Soon his thighs were smeared with teenage cuntjuices.

"Aren't you going to fuck us?" Cissy asked. He appeared to be dozing, so she squeezed his cock and asked him again.

The man sighed. He kissed her on the forehead.

"Let me rest a while, darling. Then maybe I'll fuck you."

Pam pulled the man's foreskin back and fingered his cockhead. Some cum or lube oozed from his pisshole, and she dipped her finger in it, spreading it over the maroon-colored cock-knob. Gently, she scratched the knob with her fingernails.

The man gasped and his eyes popped open. His cock swelled visibly. He bit Pam on the nose. "You know all the tricks, don't you, young vamp? Both of you let me at those big sweet tits."

Sliding up, the two schoolgirls thrust their swollen tits in the man's face, smothering him with young titflesh. He wrapped his arms around their backs, crushing their tits to his face, sucking up mouthfuls of spongy teen tit and bumpy cherries, gnawing and licking and sucking stiff young nipples. The two girls squealed, squirmed, their pussies flip-flopping inside, the pussyjuice running down their legs like hot spit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.