Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

A single overhead bulb illuminated the gym mat in the otherwise dark basement. Pam and Cissy again lay side by side on the mat, this time with their legs up and bent and their knees hugged to their tits. June bridged herself in a fucking position over Pam like a man. Marjie bridged herself in the same position over Cissy. Both June and Marjie had strapped solid-rubber cocks onto their muffs, dildos that looked as lifelike as two real eight- inch cocks.

"I told you girls we could arrange for you to be fucked," Marjie said, glancing over at Pam, then down at Cissy. "You don't need boys for fucking. Me and June'll bang you just as good."

"We'll bang 'em better!" June growled.

Marjie and June glanced at each other as if giving each other a cue, then thrust in unison. The two rubber dildos disappeared up the crotches of Pam and Cissy. Pam and Cissy gasped. Marjie and June started to hump, plunging the rubber cocks in and out. Pam and Cissy squirmed, toes clutching.

The rubber cocks weren't hot like real cocks, nor did they throb and flex, nor did they ooze lube or feel as hard-shafted and silky-skinned, but they were thick and slippery, and they plunged deep, and Pam and Cissy groaned with pleasure, their young pussies contracting around the sliding cylinders of flesh-colored rubber.

Pam pulled June more firmly down against her. June's mouth clamped over Pam's mouth and the two girls kissed. With her eyes closed, Pam imagined herself kissing a soft-lipped boy.

"Feels so good!" Pam moaned as June broke their kiss.

"Feels good to me too," June said. "The rubber cock rubs against my cunt and sends tingles through me."

Next to Pam and June, Marjie was fucking Cissy much faster and more violently. The little blonde squirmed and panted, her pink toes clutching hard and fast. She whimpered as Marjie's big dildo reamed her out.

"Bitch!" Marjie growled. "I'm gonna fuck your guts out, cock- sucking little slut!"

"Oh please!" Cissy gasped, clawing Marjie's back.

"Say you suck cock!" Marjie demanded. "I wanna hear you say it. Say it, damn it!"

She slammed the dildo in and out of the squirming teenage blonde.

"I suck cock!" Cissy panted. "Oh please, slower!"

"Filthy little whore!" Marjie panted, ramming the dildo faster. "You love cock so much, well take this one!"

She crushed Cissy against the mat, plunging the dildo with all the speed and strength she possessed. Pussycream frothed from Cissy's cunt and dribbled down her asscrack.

June continued fucking Pam, but both Pam and June were watching Marjie fuck Cissy. Pam smiled as Cissy's eyes overflowed tears and her toes writhed from the violent sensations she was being forced to endure.

"Fuck you, bitch!" Marjie grunted. "Fuck youuuuuuu!"

She rammed with such fury that Cissy's face contorted with pain.

Suddenly, Cissy began to shudder as if with convulsions. A moan of ecstasy flowed from Cissy's slack mouth as spasms ripped through her. Her pussy gnawed at the plunging rubber cock, trying to swallow it.

"Baby!" Marjie groaned, covering Cissy's face with kisses, fucking more slowly as Cissy writhed in ecstasy. "Oh my sweet baby sister!"

She stroked Cissy's blonde head and sucked on her upturned nose.

Pam looked up at June, who had begun to fuck faster, to thrust the rubber cock deeper. June was grinning down at her, her face wicked with lust.

"Give it to me," Pam said, her teeth clenched. "Fuck me! Make me come!"

June's body undulated, the smooth skin of her back sliding under Pam's hands. June's dark hair hung forward, tickling Pam's face. She bit Pam's freckled nose, shoved her tongue into Pam's mouth and Pam sucked it.

Pam gazed into June's eyes, rocking her loins to meet the rhythmic thrusts of June's rubber cock. There was something so strange about getting fucked by another girl, something wickedly exciting. Her pussy contracted around the sliding, slicing rubber cock. The fat knob punched in and out of her womb-mouth. The cock felt hot now, heated up by Pam's smoldering pussy, heated up by friction. Pam sucked hard on June's tongue until her mouth gaped in a moan of pleasure.

"Ohhhh yesssss!" Pam whined, squirming, rocking her loins. "Fuck me! Fuck meeee!"

Grinning dementedly, June increased the tempo and strength of her thrusts. Pam gasped with each grinding stroke. The rubber cock filed relentlessly against Pam's clit. Pam's toes started clutching out of control.

"I'm coming!" Pam gasped. "I'm... I'm coming!"

Her eyes rolled back as the ecstasy swept through her loins. Her pussy spasmed around the sliding rubber cock, pussycream frothing out around the engulfed rubber shaft.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.