Schoolgirl's First Time - Cover

Schoolgirl's First Time

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Once they got past the first time they went all for it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam and Cissy were in the same gym glass, which was the last class of the day for both of them. In the locker room, as they dressed in their athletic shorts and T-shirts, Pam was dying to tell Cissy about what the football player had done to her in the utility room during her free period, but too many other girls were within ear-shot. Besides that, several of the girls were whispering to each other and looking Pam's way with smirks that infuriated her. She gave them dirty looks back. Once she even stuck her tongue out.

"I think these bitches know just about as much about us now as the boys do," Pam said to Cissy under her breath, and Cissy giggled.

Outside, as the girls jogged laps, spreading out more and more around the track, Pam and Cissy were able to put enough distance between themselves and the others so they could talk without being heard.

"You'll never guess what I did during free period," Pam said, her braless tits bouncing under her T-shirt as she jogged.

"You'll never guess what I did either," Cissy said. "I sucked off that redhead again, and five of his buddies here at school. I keep burping up cum."

Pam was shocked. Her own news seemed tame by comparison.

"I don't believe you," she said. "Where did it happen?"

"Down in the boiler room," Cissy said. "And I wasn't the only girl in there on my knees. I wish I'd known about that place a long time ago. I know where I'll be spending my free periods from now on, and it won't be study hall or the library."

Pam visualized Cissy on her knees in the dingy boiler room, sucking off one smelly teenage cock after another, her throat bobbing as she swallowed gobs and wads of slimy jizz, her lips stretched thin around veiny; bucking prongs. Pam's cunt twinged and she felt like groping herself, but she didn't dare do so out here on the track with the woman gym coach watching all the girls with eagle eyes.

"You're disgusting," Pam said. "At this rate you'll have sucked off every boy in school by the end of the year."

"I hope so," Cissy said. "I just can't get enough cock. It drives me nuts when they squirt in my mouth."

Pam didn't know now if she should tell Cissy her own news, which seemed insignificant by comparison to Cissy's gluttonous round of cock sucking.

"Weren't you going to tell me something?" asked Cissy.

"It's nothing," said Pam. "Well, it's just that during my free period I sucked off Rocky Johnson."

"The football player?"

"You know any other Rocky Johnson's who goes to this school? Not only that, he assfucked me."

Pam glanced at Cissy to see her reaction.

Cissy was silent, as if trying to decipher what Pam had said.

"Asshole?" she mumbled.

"He took me into the utility room," Pam said. "We made out. He's got a cock as big as Jeff's, and I sucked it off. What a load! Then he bent me over the sink and assfucked me. Then he sucked me off."

"I don't believe you," Cissy said.

"You think I believe that you sucked off five guys in the boiler room?"

"Well, I did!" said Cissy, raising her voice. "Not so loud, you want the whole world to hear?"

"I did suck off those guys," Cissy said. "You can ask them."

"And I sucked off Rocky Johnson and got assfucked by him," Pam said. "You can ask him."

Cissy said nothing for a few seconds. When she spoke again, she said, "Didn't it hurt? I mean, how could you take a cock up the asshole like that?"

"It hurt about as much as it did when Derek gave it to me up the cunt," Pam said. "A little at first, then all it felt like was heaven."

She sighed, remembering the sensation.

"Did he shoot off inside you?"

"Where else?" Pam asked, "I've got an asshole full of Rocky Johnson's cum right now."

"I wanna get fucked up the asshole too," Cissy said.

Pam smiled. The two girls increased their pace.

In the shower room after class, Pam and Cissy stood under adjacent showers, soaping up their tits and asses and cunts.

"Both of you guys are walking kinda funny today," a girl called over from a nearby shower.

"Yeah," another girl said. "You guys been overdoing your splits or something?"

Pam blushed, ignoring them. Cissy giggled.

Later, in the locker room, after most of the class had left, and as Pam and Cissy were putting on their shoes, the two girls who had spoken to them, Marjie and June came over.

"We heard you guys had a hot time in the park yesterday afternoon," Marjie said.

"It was a hot day," Pam said, not looking up at the girl. "Come on, Cissy, let's get going."

"We heard you got gang-banged by a pack of punks," said June. "Is that why you're both walking funny today, like you both sat on fence posts?"

"We're not walking any different than usual," Pam said, giving June a dirty look. "Now, if you two will excuse us..."

"Little Miss Prim and Proper," said Marjie. "In school she's Miss Perfect, after school she crawls in the park bushes on her hands and knees. I bet she even likes it up the ass."

Pam blushed. Cissy tittered.

"Cissy knows, don't you, Cissy?" June asked. "Your girlfriend's a regular little animal after school, crawling around in the bushes with her naked little behind up in the air.

Cissy started laughing. Pam was speechless. "Me and June know how to take care of sore pussies and assholes," Marjie said more softly, glancing around to see if anybody was in sight.

The only girls left in the locker room were Pam and Cissy, and Marjie and June. The coach was in her office with the door closed.

"We give real good tongue-jobs," June said. "Cocks can be so hard and brutal, can't they, and after a girl gets rammed by hard cock, what soothes better than a wet tongue that knows how to lick?"

"All you gotta do is spread your legs," Marjie said. "Me and June'll do all the work."

Pam and Cissy glanced at each other and shrugged. Both of them were too horny to turn down the invitation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.