Tease - Cover

Tease

by Becky

Copyright© 2000 by Becky

Incest Sex Story: When making plans better think about emergencies...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Bright and early every Saturday morning my mom and dad go golfing at the Blue Crest Pro Golf Course, about 20 miles from home. They meet their friends and never come home until late in the afternoon. The house is mine except for my snotty little 14 year old brother Jimmy which I absolutely can't stand.

Right now I'm on top of the world being a senior in high school, the captain of the cheerleading squad and having a body every girl in school is envious of. I'm 5'3" tall and weigh 105 lbs. Green eyes and almost pure white blonde hair get me all the dates I can handle with the school's best looking jocks. Size 36C tits with a thin waist and long legs keep the boys coming back. I know what I do to the boys and even the men teachers and I love it. I wear the sexiest and most revealing clothes to school I can get away with and when I cross my legs in class you can hear a pin drop. Ever since 10th grade I've worn only camisoles and stockings. No bras or panty hose for this girl. Once I caught the French teacher Mrs. Laroushe, admiring my legs and she even asked me where I bought my beautiful lingerie.

What I like to do best is tease the boys. Although I'm almost 18 now, very few of my dates have actually gotten far with me. I like it better when I leave them hot and horny. Last semester I needed a C+ grade to pass US history and I made sure the day of the final exam that I was sitting in the front row and dropped my pencil on the floor. I unfolded my legs and bent slowly over to retrieve my pencil. My short skirt rode up and the history teacher, old Mr. Johnson got the view of a life time as he gazed upon the soft pinkness of my young pussy. My final grade was a B+.

Last Friday afternoon my parents were making plans and calling their friends for the usual Saturday golf game. My obnoxious brat brother was in his room playing music loudly and talking on the phone. I picked up the hall-way extension and listened in on the little snot. He was talking with his best friend Bob and the topic was me. Bob kept asking a million questions about if Jimmy had ever seen me nude and what I looked like. Every chance that Jimmy had, he was always trying to peak in on me. I didn't help much wearing just towels around my body after leaving the bathroom shower. I've caught him several times going through my dresser looking at my pretty things. Occasionally a pair of sexy panties disappear.

Those two dweebs were hatching a secret plan. They were going to tell my parents they both would be staying over at Bob's house that night. Very early the next morning they would sneak over here and hide in the house. They were hoping if I had the house all to myself that I would parade around semi-clothed or perhaps even naked and they would get a free show. At first I was mad as hell about the boys plan but as the evening grew late all sorts of evil ideas came into my mind. Finally I decided if they wanted a show, I would give them something they would never forget. As I fell asleep I was thinking about "my plans" for tomorrow. It would be my best tease ever and sure to drive those two booggers and there tiny little dicks crazy.

Early the next morning I was awaken around 6:15 am by my parents as they left for the golf club. I peaked out my window and saw it was a beautiful morning with a deep blue sky and the temperature was already in the low 70s. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep for another hour. As I awoke the first thing was to check on the boys. Down the hallway to the right was a window. After opening it I could peak out to see my little brother's bedroom window. Sure enough there was a ladder up to his open window. I turned on my radio and started to make noise. My killer idea was to wear my sexiest baby doll around the house for about one hour then shower and dress and leave for the mall. My outfit was the lightest shade of pink imaginable and made out of shear chiffon. The top came down to just below my belly button and the matching panties were just as transparent. I almost wished I could see the expressions on there faces as they saw the best looking 36C tits in the school topped off with my large brown pointed nipples. Just the thought of what I was about to do was getting me real hot. The crotch of my baby doll panties were starting to stick. The wetness was making my pubic hair appear darker than its normal bright blonde color.

It was time. I took a large breath of air and walked past my brothers bedroom. I heard a gasp followed by a quick "Shhh". I made a point of walking past Jimmy's door as often as I could pausing to pick up a towel or face cloth. After about 20 minutes I was incredibly hot and decided to give the boys one last thrill and then get dressed. I walked into Jimmies room and started talking to myself out loud about what a snotty little brother he was. I walked over to his CD player and looked through the disks commenting on how lousy his taste in music was. All this time standing not more than 5 feet from Jimmy's closet where the boys were hiding. At that closeness they could just about count the hairs on my sweet little puss.

Suddenly I heard the front door slam and my mom call out my name. She had her friend Louise with her. She kept calling out my name and asking if I wanted to go shopping with her and Louise. There had been a tournament at the golf club and the men had decided to stay and watch. The women decided to go shopping. Finally my mom said to Louise to came with her upstairs and wake me. I was in my brothers room and couldn't get back to my room without them seeing me. Plus how was I going to explain the outfit I was wearing? As they climbed the stairs I began to panic. In desperation I ran to my brothers closet and quickly stepped inside. I hissed to my brother to shut up and say nothing and squeezed down between the two of them. I kept muttering over and over to myself SHIT! Mom and Louise walked past Jimmies bedroom door towards my room. I felt a small hand move up my leg. I told Jimmy to tell his friend to stop it and Jimmy said no! I was always being mean to him and now he was going to get even. He put his hand on my left breast and squeezed hard. I let out a small yelp. I whispered that I would kill them both if they didn't stop. Jimmy lifted the top of my baby doll completely up and over my head. I tried to slide behind the boys to the back of the closet and fell onto my right shoulder and back with a small thud. The three of us instantly froze in fear that my mom might have heard the commotion. Then Bobby brazenly poked a finger right into the folds of my sex. The thin material didn't do anything to stop his prying fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.