Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

by Becky

Copyright© 2000 by Becky

Incest Sex Story: Summer camp is a place where boys grow up...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   .

As per usual, my parents sent me to summer camp. This year I begged them to let my best friend Rob go with me. Rob's parents got together with mine and decided there just wasn't enough money to send us both to the camp I normally go to in upstate New York. However, their daughter Becky was a counselor at a nice camp in Massachusetts and she could get us boys a lower rate. After a few meetings it was decided to send us to both to Camp Squanto. Rob told me his sister was pretty nice. I had seen several pictures of her in there family photograph album. She looked like the typical older sister with baggy clothes and long unkept hair. She was also incredibly old being almost 23 by Robs figuring.

We would be at camp for six weeks and Rob told me he had a really great surprise to show me once we were there. Naturally our parents read us the riot act before we left and finally the big day arrived. We would ride on the bus to a small town in Massachusetts and be met there by Rob's sister Becky. All the way on the bus Rob refused to tell me what the surprise was. We finally arrived at the bus depot about 2:00 in the afternoon. It seemed like forever before an old orange colored VW bug pulled into the bus depot and the woman driving shouted hello to Rob.

At first Rob didn't recognize Becky, so she hopped out of her car and ran over to give Rob a hug. Becky has lived away from home for over four years and neither her or Rob had seen each other in all that time. Rob and I just stood there looking at this woman. She wasn't anything like her old pictures. This woman was a goddess. She had long beautiful blond hair all the way down her back. She had on the smallest and tightest blue short-shorts I had ever seen on any woman including the Dallas cheer leaders. She was golden bronze with the most perfect sun tan. Long legs, thin waist and a white halter top at least one size to small. I stared at that top as she ran over to Rob. My mind was going crazy hoping her breast would pop out at any second. She bent slightly, gave Rob a big hug and then stepped back. Rob and I were just standing there looking at the same thing. Two large breast, the nipples now hard and looking like there were trying to burst threw the white material. I wondered if she realized what she was doing to two shy 13 year old boys. Becky stepped over and said that I must be Tommy and gave me a big hug. She smelled like summer flowers. My mind was buzzing so fast I almost felt like fainting. The hug seemed to last for ever but soon enough she let go and stood up. As she did so, her halter top pulled down slightly on her right side exposing her breast and half of one very large and dark nipple. Becky giggled loudly saying, "sorry boys", then pulled the halter top back into position. She grabbed our hands and quickly lead us to the VW. We climbed into the back with our baggage thrown onto the front seat. Becky cranked up the music loudly and the three of us headed to camp. Becky was ignoring us completely as she sang along with the car radio. In the back seat Rob and I were going crazy. Rob started with graphic descriptions on how big his sisters boobs were. We looked into each others eyes and mouthed the word "nipple" at the same time.

I yelled at Rob wanting to know why he hadn't told me about his sister before. All he could say was that she had changed a lot since the last time he saw her. Rob whispered if I had noticed how tight her short-shorts were, especially in that one spot. Neither one of us knew quite exactly what was in that spot or what it looked like, but we knew it was pretty damn exciting. Rob pointed to my crotch and I glanced down only to find that I had a hard-on just like when Rob and I secretly talked about girls. I told Rob he had better get a grip on himself because he was in the same condition as me. The rest of the trip to camp, Rob and I spent staring at Becky's beautiful shoulders and long blonde hair.

During the first week at camp we never saw Becky as she was in charge of a group of young girls. We played baseball, made some new friends and ogled as many of the girls as we could. In our cabin there was 12 boys and we spent the better part of each night, after lights out, talking about girls. Then one night Rob said he was ready to show me the surprise. That night 5 of us boys sneaked outside just a short ways into the woods. Rob brought out two folded pages from a magazine. We turned on our flashlights. Rob said he ripped the pages out of a magazine his dad was going to burn in the incinerator. It was two naked woman from Playboy magazine. You could here a pin drop as we stared at the paper boobs. The bottom half of the pictures were missing but the half we could see was awesome. After a few minutes one of the boys suddenly said he had to leave and quickly dashed back to the outhouse near our cabin. We all knew what he was going to do and started to make slapping sounds with our hands. Two of the other boys headed back to the cabin. I think Rob and I had the same idea at the same moment. The woman counselors cabins. On the way over Rob asked me if I had ever masturbated and I said no, of course not. He agreed, that he also had never done that. We paused for a second and made a secret pack that if we got to see anything tonight that I was going to play with myself. Rob agreed also.

The first cabin had three counselors living there. We went around back and could see a light on. The paper shade was warped in one corner and we could see into a portion of the room. Somebody was taking a shower and with any luck we would get a great show when she stepped out. I looked at Rob and said "It was time"!

With that I pulled down my shorts and underwear. Rob stared at me for a second and then pulled his pants down also. Now we were both playing with ourselves in anticipation of seeing a naked woman. Suddenly a woman yelled, "What are you doing?" We spun around and standing there in the dark was a woman counselor. Becky to be exact. She asked... Rob? Tommy? Is that you? Why are you here? She stepped close to us. She was wearing short-shorts and a bare mid-driff blouse with the top buttons undone. All I could see was lots of cleavage and my hard-on didn't shrink one bit. Rob was trying to cover his hard-on but there isn't much a 13 year old, with a boner, can do to hide it. Becky's eyes were focused on our faces. Now her eyes slowly worked there way down our bodies until they reached our immense embarrassments. At first she gasped loudly, then gave us both a cold stare that literally made us shake.

She demanded that we stop what we were doing and make them shrink immediately. Having her standing in front of us just made things worse. Becky grabbed each of us by an earlobe and quickly pulled us away. She started walking fast and leading us over to a building that stored canoes. It felt like she was tearing our ears off, not to mention its difficult running with your shorts around your ankles. Becky pushed us into the building and slammed the door behind her as she came in. She grabbed Rob by the shoulders and asked why he did it. Rob started to explain how he had never seen a naked girl before. He started to cry and say how sorry he was. His sister gave him a hug and told him it wasn't the end of the world but wasn't right for us to spy on her and her friends. Rob started sobbing saying his sister was so pretty that he couldn't help himself. At first Becky didn't believe him but then she glanced down and saw Rob's hard-on and said "well-maybe I am pretty a little bit". Becky asked me what was my excuse. I told her ever since I got a glimpse of her nipple, the hard-ons wouldn't stop. At this Becky got embarrasses and blushed dark red. She told us to take care of the problem, then go back to our cabin and don't let her ever catch us spying or doing anything like that again. She quickly turned and started to leave. Rob said in a low voice to his sister that we didn't know what to do. Becky said we were boys and to do what boys do. At this point Becky had completely calmed down and was now talking to us like a concerned older sister. I was still trying to cover myself but not doing a good job. Rob on the other hand just stood there with his hands at his sides and one bodacious hard-on sticking out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.